View Poll Results: What do you play in WoW?

Voters
501. This poll is closed
  • I'm male and play male characters

110 21.96%
  • I'm male and play female characters

74 14.77%
  • I'm male and play both

274 54.69%
  • I'm female and play male characters

3 0.60%
  • I'm female and play female characters

22 4.39%
  • I'm female and play both

18 3.59%
Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What sex do you play?

There are probably other polls about this. But we need an updated version.

I'm male and play both evenly I would say.

How about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Male. I play both.

It depends entirely on things like casting animations, whether the chosen race is male or female.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Did somebody say sex?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Did somebody say sex?
    Yea I though I heard it to!

/childishhighpitchedgirlvoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Male. I play both.

It depends entirely on things like casting animations, whether the chosen race is male or female.
    ^This. Some characters I feel more strongly about than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Male and I play both. Granted none of my mains are female and I only have a couple female characters that are like level 70 range, I still play them semi-actively. I used to not even want to have a female character, thinking it was weird, then one day found out a female name I really liked was available to me, created a female toon and that was that. I made another and love leveling both.

Male, I play both. Mains have always historically been male, but they just happened to be the classes that I got the most into.

Technically both, but I voted male male because the 4 female characters that I have are token characters for alts I never play anyway. Like my shaman is a female goat, because that is the only shaman race that I can somewhat stomach, yet the males look like shit, way too bulky and all that. All of them were charas I pretty much abandon the moment they reach max level, at most I use them to cheese drop chances for transmog.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male here, main a male dwarf.
    I have an alt of each class, 2 of them are female because I like the aesthetic more. (Pandaren Rogue, Undead Priest).
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Really depends on the animations more than anything, honestly. Their looks too, to some degree, but if it's Worgen female levels of bad I really won't touch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mains are usually male but most alts I make are female. This is true of just about every game I play.

I'm male. It's about an even split on my characters. My main has been a female warlock for a while now.

Male, mostly femalae characters, but I don't mind playing males if I find it more appropriate. Recently swapped to vulpera and decided to go male from female, but then I couldn't be bothered thinking of a new name so I went with female for the ease of it. Aesthetically they are basically the same except voice.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Depends on the game, ffxiv i play both, because i like to dress my guy up as eye candy and make my main cute af, games like bdo though i only play a ninja because got damn dem muscles and i like the fast play. WoW though i stick to females because it really doesnt matter, either look like a caster/warrior or like thotimus prime in ugly pixelated clothes xD.

I am male irl and I main a male Void Elf Shadow Priest. However, I usually prefer female characters for one simple reason: they are not so ridiculously buff like male characters. Male characters of most races are way too muscular to the point that they become ridiculous. VE/BEs are the only exception.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-03-24 at 03:19 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Really depends on the animations more than anything, honestly. Their looks too, to some degree, but if it's Worgen female levels of bad I really won't touch it.
    Yeah, for me too. I prefer female chars in WoW, at least for the races I mainly play (don't play Worgen ^^), but in Astral Chain for example I'm playing the male MC because I think it's stupid that a female police officer is wearing hotpants (while wearing some relative heavy armor around the upper body).

The only female characters are play are the ones I train cooking in...because women belong in the kitchen!!!

Not actually true, my only female race/class combo is draenei shaman and that also happens to be the only class I play as shaman for some reason.

I feel bad for people who play females for *any* reason outside of animations/voices. i.e. teenage boys for da b00bs kik kik

I like Orcs, but Males have their own style of shoulder pads and sometimes I just want armor to fit properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both usually. Mass effect I have played Male, Dragon Age I have played female and male, my main in WoW is a male, and Cyberpunk I am all set to play a female.