Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Time to abandon all hope in WoW?

I mean after seeing the amount of reactions to this post which is PRO LFR, versus this post which got understood as against, it might be time to abandon all hopes in wow and those who drive changes to it.

And then suddenly this post's contradictory reactions to previous similar posts...

When my wishlist below gets at least one of it realized, I might bother but for now, I am going to switch to 6 different games as a wow replacement.
    Overwatch 2, Blue Protocol, New World, Anthem, Crimson Desert, Monster Hunter World.

Wow Wishlist 2020 version
    - PVE Battle Grounds for leveling giving only XP and progression gear at the end of completion.
    - Free-for-all world PVP, solo, group vs group & raid vs raid battling out in the open world over decent rewards. FFA BG's too, would be nice.
    - Anniversary-like specific boss fight moments / mechanics bunched together to make a unique, multi-boss encounter, reliving the nostalgia of older raids nobody seems to bother with anymore.
    - Solo Q rated BG's and arenas based on certain requirements that have to be achieved in non-rated, giving both rated and unrated a purpose to be played.
    - AI controlled alts visible only to the player to use as questing buddies and help populate dead zones, make questing viable again (level two toons at once). AI with a chat bot function or voice over telling lore related things, jokes, doing emotes...etc would be nice
    - 4th specs for all classes, gradually released, making use of the class kit and only adding new themes with a maximum 3 to 5 new abilities. Much more interesting than class-skins imo. Unlockable via epic class quest lines.
    - LFR level weak sauce difficulty for older raids, scaled to player's level and available as leveling content

Subtly disguised WoW-killer thread.

Please dont come to mhw

Your hopes? definately!

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    I mean after seeing the amount of reactions to this post which is PRO LFR, versus this post which got understood as against, it might be time to abandon all hopes in wow and those who drive changes to it.

And then suddenly this post's contradictory reactions to previous similar posts...

When my wishlist below gets at least one of it realized, I might bother but for now, I am going to switch to 6 different games as a wow replacement.
    Overwatch 2, Blue Protocol, New World, Anthem, Crimson Desert, Monster Hunter World.

Wow Wishlist 2020 version
    - PVE Battle Grounds for leveling giving only XP and progression gear at the end of completion.
    - Free-for-all world PVP, solo, group vs group & raid vs raid battling out in the open world over decent rewards. FFA BG's too, would be nice.
    - Anniversary-like specific boss fight moments / mechanics bunched together to make a unique, multi-boss encounter, reliving the nostalgia of older raids nobody seems to bother with anymore.
    - Solo Q rated BG's and arenas based on certain requirements that have to be achieved in non-rated, giving both rated and unrated a purpose to be played.
    - AI controlled alts visible only to the player to use as questing buddies and help populate dead zones, make questing viable again (level two toons at once). AI with a chat bot function or voice over telling lore related things, jokes, doing emotes...etc would be nice
    - 4th specs for all classes, gradually released, making use of the class kit and only adding new themes with a maximum 3 to 5 new abilities. Much more interesting than class-skins imo. Unlockable via epic class quest lines.
    - LFR level weak sauce difficulty for older raids, scaled to player's level and available as leveling content
    "I quit" threads are not allowed

funny how most of your requests are AI related... is that what we really need?...

that said +1 for solo Q, the only thing that i will never understand why is not implemented yet

Bunch of crap your ideas

You wont abandon all hope and you'll be back for the Shadowlands pre-patch. You'll be hyped for 10.0 and pre-order that expansion as well. This thread was created because you want attention and confused this forum with your personal blog. The end.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Oh it's one of these again.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I am going to switch to 6 different games as a wow replacement.
    4/6 of these games aren't even released or in beta yet. :')

Anthem is dead.

MH:W is a good game, but you will eventually get bored of fighting the same monsters over and over again.

Nice diary.

Most of your ideas aren't what concerns most people though. If you want battle royales, go play one of the billion that exists. If you want to relive old raids, go play classic.

When it comes to what people actually care about, such as loot and engaging end-game content, Blizzard seems to actually listen to the playerbase for once, so if anything now is the time to he hopeful, not the other way around.

Wait... did someone just unironically say they are going to PLAY anthem? Call the fuckin press boys anthem just doubled there playerbase.

Also your list is shit and your i quit thread in disguise is shit.

Just quit.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The time to leave was around thanksgiving break, 2018. BFA. All the guilds I was in or associated with just evaporated because so many people just stopped playing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Like it? Play it.

Don't? Have fun with other stuff!

Cya! o/

Hahahaha imagine replacing one game with six others (including, hilariously, one made by the same company you're complaining about) and saying that the one game you're quitting is the one with issues. galaxybrain.png

Agree, there is no hope at all. Let's bury the old WoW in our heart and move on.

Yes. All hope is lost. You should definitely quit

A AI you can have conversations with in game?

All i read was "i want to be rewarded more for being anti social" and "wow bad, i quit"