Poll: Facial Hair which is superior Mustache or Beard?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There are such things as “normal” reactions.
    Yes, and being grossed out by things you find unpleasant is a perfectly normal reaction. Are you done yet, or are we going to keep going back and forth because you can't accept that not everyone likes the same shit you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Yes, and being grossed out by things you find unpleasant is a perfectly normal reaction. Are you done yet, or are we going to keep going back and forth because you can't accept that not everyone likes the same shit you do?
    You're grossed out by hair... which is not a "perfectly normal" reaction.

Like if a person is "grossed out" by eyelashes, that isn't "normal" just because they feel a ceratin way doesn't make it "normal"

Also why are you saying the line about I can't accept not everyone likes what I do?

My actual criticism of you was your over reacton of digust. My friend doesn't like beards, but she isn't driven to "disgust" like the fuck that's weird as hell.

If you told a psychologist.

"I find beards revolting and disgusting, and any hair revolting and disgusting" well... they'd probably want to delve into that because that is not a normal reaction.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-30 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

7+ Year Old Account
    You're grossed out by hair... which is not a "perfectly normal" reaction.

Like if a person is "grossed out" by eyelashes, that isn't "normal" just because they feel a ceratin way doesn't make it "normal"

Also why are you saying the line about I can't accept not everyone likes what I do?

My actual criticism of you was your over reacton of digust. My friend doesn't like beards, but she isn't driven to "disgust" like the fuck that's weird as hell.

If you told a psychologist.

"I find beards revolting and disgusting, and any hair revolting and disgusting" well... they'd probably want to delve into that because that is not a normal reaction.
    And there you go again, acting as if "normal" is an established standard. It's not. Normal is relative. As for "gross", "disgusting", etc, they're just random terms I chose to use. Stop taking shit so literally and seriously. Also, stop dragging this retarded fucking conversation out. I don't like facial hair. Accept it and/or piss off.

I always think mustaches are hilarious but they get credit for trying. Also the beard that Jafar had from the animated move Aladdin always made me laugh. But realistically if a man can grow a beard and keep it well trimmed and styled they should go for it.

And there you go again, acting as if "normal" is an established standard. It's not. Normal is relative. As for "gross", "disgusting", etc, they're just random terms I chose to use. Stop taking shit so literally and seriously. Also, stop dragging this retarded fucking conversation out. I don't like facial hair. Accept it and/or piss off.
    Relative to the majority of people your reaction is abnormal. Very much so. So now they’re just random words?

Not liking facial hair- normal.

Being revolted and disgusted - not normal

You chose extremely strong words.

7+ Year Old Account
    Relative to the majority of people your reaction is abnormal.
    Relative to people who dislike facial/body hair, it's not. The opinions of "the majority of people" are irrelevant.

You chose extremely strong words.
    Yes, because I can. Just like you're choosing to continue spewing your irrelevant opinion.

Relative to people who dislike facial/body hair, it's not. The opinions of "the majority of people" are irrelevant.

Yes, because I can. Just like you're choosing to continue spewing your irrelevant opinion.
    I used to not be attracted to it. I didn’t find it disgusting lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to not be attracted to it. I didn’t find it disgusting lol
    Not attracted =/= dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Facial hair is a sign that you're not a prepubescent boy, actually.

I see wanting men to be clean-shaven to be somewhat comparable to wanting women to wear schoolgirl outfits. Both are an appeal to the same fetish. We've just normalized the former, and it's more than a little fuckin' weird.
    Well that’s just a silly comparison...

I think it really depends on the person and how they look with each.

A well groomed beard, easily.

Unkempt neck beards an absolutely big no though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Moustache without beard; Burt Reynolds.
    Sexiest man alive rocking that stache.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really like either, but definitely think beards look better than mustaches most of the time. So clean shaven > beards > mustaches

Although I see way too many people with absolutely disgusting beards. Please learn how to groom and wash, people.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2020-01-30 at 08:15 PM.