Avenging Wrath "Bug Fix" Change

So yea..Avenging Wrath and our essence, Visions of Perfection, are now "fixed"

Now things are while Avenging Wrath is active, any proc of the Visions of Perfection that itself causes us to gain the Avenging Wrath buff will instead extend the buff already active on our character.

On the other hand, if the buff is already active from Visions of Perfection’s proc, and we activate Avenging Wrath it will instead overwrite the currently active buff’s remaining time, rather than add to it’s duration.

Anyone else feel like this is practically a nerf to us by them "fixing" this to operate so backwards that it works differently under two conditions rather than just the same for both, that both would cause it to just add to the existing buff?
    Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2020-02-14 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odds are they just didn't change the code for AW, and only altered the code for VoP. So simple mistake, instead of an active, calculated nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Odds are they just didn't change the code for AW, and only altered the code for VoP. So simple mistake, instead of an active, calculated nerf.
    While I definitely agree that it's likely an oversight, it's a pretty embarrassing one from a working professional perspective. If they didn't think to test it in reverse I would honestly question their professional credentials. I have unpaid interns with no experience who would have caught that mistake.