Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by khabal View Post
    Proof that most gamers don't think..... (not saying you), just wish for a different hat color
    dont exclude me, im as stupid as next man
    but people will complain no matter what, so best blizz can hope for is that its less than half people complaining i guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Seems something we would find in Ardenweald
    or bastion, going by the colors, but aye, ardenweald seems more likely

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Well im not saying Dragon Fatigue is a thing now. But an entire expasion of just the dragons might being it on
    dragons are cool, everybody likes, there will not be fatigue

it will be complaint if it is shit, but hardly fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    dragons are cool, everybody likes, there will not be fatigue

it will be complaint if it is shit, but hardly fatigue
    I mean maybe people won't? But one of the firtst replies was someone saying they weren't a big fan of dragons....

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I find the dragons to be rather boring so I wouldn't like a whole expansion focused on them. They're fine in small doses, but a whole expansion is a no from me.
    When blizzard is forced to world build it actually tends to work out fairly well actually. For instance all the stuff about the races of Pandaria, or even the Kul Tiran and Zandalari leveling experience.

A dragon themed expansion seems boring with what we have NOW. But forcing them to flesh it out would, going by history, work well.

Blizzard is at its worst when trying to retread old nostalgic. Like how Cata was just a giant "Remember WC2?" without trying to add anything. A dragon expansion with a focus on adding to the sparse dragon lore would work.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I think it could be done, but the writing has to really improve before it can be pulled off. Resurrected Galakrond could be a cool main villain as well, if they managed to give him a better personality than say Deathwing, and figure out how we fight such a big dragon that's also not handled like Deathwing.

Well, I remember when people were absolutely sure the next expansion after BfA would be Dragon Isles... oops, that went out of the window.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Wow needs to speed up its quick painful death for the lore and do something entirely different. This could work. No more fucking up Nazjatar, nyalotha, Shadowlands etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Wow needs to speed up its quick painful death for the lore and do something entirely different. This could work. No more fucking up Nazjatar, nyalotha, Shadowlands etc.
    Yeah, exactly as you said it. Blizzard really does it best, at least world building wise, when they've got a blank slate to work-on. They also said the future of wow lies in its cosmology- part of which is made up of the various aspects. That way they could segway into a more other-worldly cosmic-plotted planet-based expac right after.

Now, kinda OT, but I wish Blizzards ability to build worlds extended to class-design. I am hoping that maybe the current bare-bone state of classes will propel them to be somewhat more innovative with the way classes are built on in the future.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khabal View Post
    Proof that most gamers don't think..... (not saying you), just wish for a different hat color
    This is so true, the problem is for wow.. they don't listen at all.
    I mean.. Allied races come on hello??

Years and years people asked for some/certain playable races.. we got 2 from the HUGE list.. zanda and dark iron.
    the rest? well.. all know what happend.

But yea, the swtor guy is right 100%
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-02-05 at 06:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean maybe people won't? But one of the firtst replies was someone saying they weren't a big fan of dragons....
    they change idea when its here, and those are either exception or people denying to be edgy, dragons are iconic in fantasy and very popular among the general public

we had one entire expansion about undeads and the lich king, and demons, the legion and green fire, and people endure, they can also endure some dragons fine

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they change idea when its here, and those are either exception or people denying to be edgy, dragons are iconic in fantasy and very popular among the general public

we had one entire expansion about undeads and the lich king, and demons, the legion and green fire, and people endure, they can also endure some dragons fine
    WOTLK had Yogg-saron, legion had the nightmare. So hence why i said you'd need to ass something else as well

7+ Year Old Account
    WOTLK had Yogg-saron, legion had the nightmare. So hence why i said you'd need to ass something else as well
    i mean, its not that necessary, but, it can be done easily, there is some unsolved plots, or new ones who could come up with that kind of expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Odyn for instance could show up. He split over the rest of the keepers because of the dragons after all.
    That is my point about diversify the story

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I was just giving an example Odyn is an interesting side-villain and fits the Dragon theme. He'd also fit Yrel.
    Its also a much better idea then id come with! God killing odin would be great!