Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    It is a lot of lore, art and sound including voice acting, which is literally wasted and gone. There are logical holes when questing through MoP and WoD now. And for what? That some people virtual egos won't supposedly be hurt? Really? We are not even talking about a CM sets or PVP mounts (could still argue about those), but something much more.
    Tell me, elitists (or even better, Blizzard), why were the Classic legendaries not removed? Or Glaives? Valanyr and Shadowmourne? Daggers, staff? Legion legendaries, of which Ashbringer is probably one of the most famous and overshadowing a ring from WoD? Why did those stay? Why are you not up in arms about their removal?

Any new player cannot experience them (and again, holes in those zones...), just have those wasted assets on their computers doing nothing.

Blizzard is inconsistent. Just look at transmog rules over the years. Someone in the team decided so because reasons, I suppose. And Blizzard is not really known for admiting faults or changing decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    What reward? A cloak that no longer does anything? Or in the case of WoD a ring that no longer does anything. Why does anybody care?

Honestly though the questline isn't going to feel very epic anymore. At the time it was fine because it was spaced out over the entire expansion but now it would just feel like busywork.
    Lets be honest dude and stop ***** around. Real reason why people want it back is not becouse they want to experience that content. Everybody wants it back becouse they are jelly of players owning items what no longer can be obtained. They want it becouse its exclusive item nothing els. You were not there and you dont deserver to have it. There is 1000+ cloaks in the game there is nothing wrong having exclusivity for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It is a lot of lore, art and sound including voice acting, which is literally wasted and gone. There are logical holes when questing through MoP and WoD now. And for what? That some people virtual egos won't supposedly be hurt? Really? We are not even talking about a CM sets or PVP mounts (could still argue about those), but something much more.
    Tell me, elitists (or even better, Blizzard), why were the Classic legendaries not removed? Or Glaives? Valanyr and Shadowmourne? Daggers, staff? Legion legendaries, of which Ashbringer is probably one of the most famous and overshadowing a ring from WoD? Why did those stay? Why are you not up in arms about their removal?

Any new player cannot experience them (and again, holes in those zones...), just have those wasted assets on their computers doing nothing.

Blizzard is inconsistent. Just look at transmog rules over the years. Someone in the team decided so because reasons, I suppose. And Blizzard is not really known for admiting faults or changing decisions...
    Becouse stance on game desing change as time goes. And Blizzard clearly want preserve cloak and ring value and its exclusivity. Remove at this points rest of old legendary item would be pointless and super unfair as people alredy solo farmed them for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Becouse stance on game desing change as time goes. And Blizzard clearly want preserve cloak and ring value and its exclusivity. Remove at this points rest of old legendary item would be pointless and super unfair as people alredy solo farmed them for months.
    Yeah, and we as players do not understand it because it so often looks absolutely arbitrary. Also, why remove it at all? WHO outside of a minority of elitists care? Why cater to them at all? Artificial exclusivity/scarcity (in a digital game) is dumb, has always been dumb.
    Just look at transmog rules, they are retarded and for years were not changed, long after "you should be able to recognise class" was dead. Just let us transmog whatever, we already can have a cloth wearer looking like a plate. Ion's comment around 8 years after transmog was introduced that it was still a new system and they cant do much changes yet was "amazing".

Wasn't that the one that had those golden cutscenes with his banter towards Tong and Anduin? In that case, abso-frickin-lutely.

Or if it was the one where he was actually born that I specifically remember being rogue-exclusive? Either way, hell to the yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Things should only be removed when the world changes to a point where the quest is broke and no longer obtainable. Removing items for status reasons is just cringe.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Lets be honest dude and stop ***** around. Real reason why people want it back is not becouse they want to experience that content. Everybody wants it back becouse they are jelly of players owning items what no longer can be obtained. They want it becouse its exclusive item nothing els. You were not there and you dont deserver to have it. There is 1000+ cloaks in the game there is nothing wrong having exclusivity for once.

- - - Updated - - -

I was there, I do have the cloak, I couldn't care less if someone else gets it now. There was no prestige there, all you had to do was be subbed and do an LFRable questline and 2 battlegrounds.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there?| FOR THE HORDE | I might make you angry but I'm right.