Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Wasn't that the one that had those golden cutscenes with his banter towards Tong and Anduin? In that case, abso-frickin-lutely.

Or if it was the one where he was actually born that I specifically remember being rogue-exclusive? Either way, hell to the yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Things should only be removed when the world changes to a point where the quest is broke and no longer obtainable. Removing items for status reasons is just cringe.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Lets be honest dude and stop ***** around. Real reason why people want it back is not becouse they want to experience that content. Everybody wants it back becouse they are jelly of players owning items what no longer can be obtained. They want it becouse its exclusive item nothing els. You were not there and you dont deserver to have it. There is 1000+ cloaks in the game there is nothing wrong having exclusivity for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Becouse stance on game desing change as time goes. And Blizzard clearly want preserve cloak and ring value and its exclusivity. Remove at this points rest of old legendary item would be pointless and super unfair as people alredy solo farmed them for months.
    I was there, I do have the cloak, I couldn't care less if someone else gets it now. There was no prestige there, all you had to do was be subbed and do an LFRable questline and 2 battlegrounds.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest