Ukrainians showing the world how to handle the coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pzfZkaaYQ

People: we don't want refugees infected with coronavirus spreading it in our city
    Government: too bad, you're going to take them in OR ELSE

Cue mass skirmishes between the local populace and ARMORED fucking riot squads. So much for modern "democracy".

Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Infracted.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-20 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Purposefully misrespresenting events is trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pzfZkaaYQ

People: we don't want refugees infected with coronavirus spreading it in our city
    Government: too bad, you're going to take them in OR ELSE

Cue mass skirmishes between the local populace and ARMORED fucking riot squads. So much for modern "democracy".
    Are you insane or something? How can you misinterpret a situation this badly? Since when should some dumb plebs decide what happens to people who were evacuated from the Chinese hot spot?

These aren't refugees, these are Ukranian citizens who were evaucated by Ukraine from China. The riot police should have shot those "protestors" down with pellets to teach them a lesson. They're acting like traitors to their own people who were brought back home to safety.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2020-02-20 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    If that's what the "people" thought was happening, they're fucking idiots.

It is literally SARS little cousin, don't have a shit immune system and you will be fine people.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is literally SARS little cousin, don't have a shit immune system and you will be fine people.
    It's basically killing everyone who is above 60 years of age. It's like elderly population control

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It's basically killing everyone who is above 60 years of age. It's like elderly population control
    Ya but people need to also consider the living conditions many of these people are in, they don't exactly get the care they need in many places and I would argue that most people are not healthy to begin with due to generations of poor living conditions and lack of medical facilities across the country.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-20 at 06:54 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread for discussing the virus. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."