Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    The Scourge is obviously stalinist. You've heard it here first.
    I'd say post-SL it's likely just not going to be a factor anymore. Though i don't think you can really attribute any real world political system to a group that is essentially under the direct mental control of its leader with no intermediaries needed.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Umbric is a commie pig.

Democracy is boring, so it doesn’t exist.

No faction has a congress or a parliament so you are looking at some pretty stark governments where the people have little to no voice and no representative to make pleas to.

The closest thing to democracy might have been the old Draenei government on Draenor. It was ruled by a Council of Exarchs who voted on issues. The council was comprised of leaders of different groups of Draenei. What is unknown is how the leaders on the Council were selected. Perhaps they got voted in? I have no idea.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Draenei

Though the draenei rely on the Prophet Velen's leadership and guidance, the administration of the Exiled Ones' society on Draenor was run by the Council of Exarchs. This body, called the "Hand of the Prophet", was formed by the heads of various fields of draenei society and they voted on bureaucratic matters. The Exarch Council consisted of:

Sha'tari Proconsul, representing Shattrath City
    Rangari Prime, representing the rangari
    Chief Artificer, representing the artificers
    High Vindicator, representing the vindicators
    Speaker for the Dead, representing the Auchenai

Following the destruction of Draenor and collapse of draenei society, the Exarch Council appears to have become obsolete. The Triumvirate of the Hand may be some form of replacement for it to at least some extent.

The draenei of Shadowmoon Valley were also ruled by prelate administrators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Kel'thuzad tried to Dell the Scourge as, essentially, communist Utopia to the population of Lordaeron. It's pretty on the nose actually. You can read about it on one of the books laying around Acherus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.