Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I played Ele Shaman most of Legion and a lot of other classes every now and then. I usually "out source" acount wide grinds to alts so when I get burned out I just bench them. Although technically Legion was very good I wasn't so much into the demons theme and therefor neglected Demon Hunters just untill recently. I was never able to find a main in BFA and while looking at my login screen I was like "hmmm, none of my toons makes me feel I want to play the game" so I decided "let's try a Demon Hunter!". Although my Horde toons seem to get equiped easier for whatever reason (better WQ rewards, etc..) I only login to play my Demon Hunter currently and thus would call it my main for who knows long.

Dungeons as Havoc feel great and I enjoyed tanking timewalking as Vengeance a lot. For me, as a casual player now it has the right balance of not beeing overly complex and not too simple as well.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    What did you play before Legion?
    Started playing Hunter in TBC, switched to Death Knight in WoTLK up until WoD, then back to Hunter, now Demon Hunter since Legion and no plans to stop unless they totally gut-- uh, I mean "rework" the class to the point where it's no longer identifiable or fun.

My main was a enh sham since Vanilla

I like fast / dynamic gameplay but I needed changes. So I swape for DH and it's now my main from Day ONe

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Warlock, then they gutted demonology so I bailed. I still get metamorphosis so eh.
    This. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    edit: dont mind me, double posting like a dumbo.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Paladin, sham, back to paladin, dk back then paladin again. Finally dh in bfa because paladin dps feels like trash to play
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Mage mostly. Since 7.0 Havoc main

Lock -> DK -> DH
    And now that I've had double-jump-glide, I can't play any other class.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Don't really have a main i raid mythic and do m+ on most my 120's to about the same level (i bring whats needed) and use all possible roles.

Classic - First 1/2 Wrath = Warlock (Casual)
    Second 1/2 Wrath - Legion = DK (Semi-Casual/Hardcore)
    Legion - BFA = DH/DK (Semi-Hardcore)
    BFA - Shadowlands = DK/DH/Druid (Hardcore)

Love the way the DH feels right now for tank/dps. Sometimes its nice to just sit back and smash buttons at the end of a long day.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2020-04-20 at 07:54 PM.

Before Legion? A BM Hunter. Back then they were awesome. The Legion pre-patch hits, and suddenly they weren't awesome to me anymore.

DK since WotLK up to start of Legion, then shaman up to Battle of Dazar'alor. Then break. Then switched to DH and restarted raiding mid-EP.

I'd played the same Belf Warlock since BC. It was a welcome change.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Sub Rogue and MW Monk

I came from DK. DH has always been a favourite of mine since WC3, was never in doubt it would become my main whenever introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by reanimatez View Post
    Sub Rogue and MW Monk
    went from most fun yet lackluster to most OP yet boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fury warrior in Vanilla and TBC
    Paladin healer early/rogue in late WotLK
    blood/frost DK in Cataclysm
    Brewmaster/WW monk in MoP and WoD, but didn't liked how they changed it in WoD gameplay wise.
    I liked DH from beta so I gave it a try in Legion and was disappointed until 1st patch when they added demonic as viable gameplay.
    Was maining DH until now but found a guild which wants WW monk so playing that now. Gameplay is better than what I remember from WoD

Use to be a Hunter/Pally switched to DH in legion and it was hella fun. easy to play hard to master

Quote Originally Posted by Farfa View Post
    A little bit of everything, druid mostly but in wod near the end I was a WW. Went DH, was incredibly fun and great. I tried to go back to my monk a few times and while I kind of enjoy the gameplay a little more, the numbers are just not close to DH.

I don't like playing what's popular or broken but DH and WW are very, very similar. It just felt like I was playing the beta unfinished version of DH whenever I was on my WW.
    This. I would totally main a DH mechanics but Monk thematic spec. I would main DH, but I don't like the aesthetic. I would main WW monk, but it feels like a clunky DH (and I really don't like the mastery). Well practically I'm still a DH main, because could not find better.

Btw. I was originally a Hunter main. I really like it before Cata, but was still my main until WoD when I went to full casual, having no main in WoD, then when Legion came DH was so smooth that I did not really liked playing other classes anymore (though my try hunter again in SL).

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    What did you play before Legion?
    Hunter / Monk / Paladin

Always switched between those three.

If I need to choose by expansion...

Vanilla = Hunter
    TBC = Shaman
    WotLK = Paladin
    Cataclysm = Skipped
    MoP = Monk
    WoD = Hunter
    Legion = DH
    BFA = DH but now I've been playing my Hunter more and progressed in 8.3 raid on my Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    MM Hunter From vanilla to BC, from TBC To Legion BM, spent around 30 games of /played on max level I just started to play Demon Hunter, became my main tbh.
    Well, I played Mage in tbc and paladin, pretty much switched from hunter to pala during wotlk, but returned to hunter after precata patch.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon