Cat Weaving Horrific Visions

So I am trying to use Horrific Visions to learn how to cat weave in resto. While my dps is pretty bad (10-15k single target unless my mindflay corruption procs) my main issue is dealing with elites that need to be interrupted. How do you guys deal with this? Is there a key to being successful in horrific visions - solo as resto?

You need to switch to another spec for elites that HAVE TO be rupted, but as healer you should be able so simply kill them and hold yourself up. Although I don't really remember an elite that "needs" kicks, as most are not kickable at all... If you mean special trash with hard CC, yeah, try to not die if you can't kill them before they use their cc.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-02-15 at 06:19 PM.

I'll be honest, I expected a discussion about this :

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I'll be honest, I expected a discussion about this :

[IMG]
    Needs knitting needles in her... tentacles.

I've full cleared the visions multiple times solo as resto druid/cat weaving(No masks yet) and had two orbs left at the very end. The only advice i have is to grab a mechagon Cyclotronic trinket for the extra damage on the big boys and run crucible major for the extra damage and do the normal cat weave rotation. With the healer vision nerf it's superrr easy. The last boss with all areas cleared has 1.2M HP which is a joke. I also went for more damage traits in the research just to help my speed as resto. I usually do 40-50K DPS single target.