Poll: Who's most likely to also be a paart of the other faction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Forsaken could be Alliance, since they are technically humans. Except their dethorned leader of course (Why even have just one elf forsaken?). I understand why humans had reservations about the forsaken. But it seems so... cruel to ignore former relatives (I assume there are relations between stormwind humans and lordaeron humans), just because they are undead. I mean, sure, at first they were seen as monsters. But most of them aren't and the Alliance knows that now. These are human souls inside rotten bodies. While that may be awkward at a family reunion there surely could have been made efforts to "cure" the undead, or alter their bodies to be more humanlike again.

But no, the humans went all Arthas and declared every forsaken as abominations, spoiled beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizel View Post
    Not taurens, Alliance has razed Tauren village Camp Taurajo, Alliance has mined Tauren lands without their permission including lands with burials

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Camp_Taurajo
    I like how that's always brought up, ignoring all the things the Horde (and thus Tauren) has done to the Alliance. But aside from that the most damage the Tauren have suffered stems from Orcs. It was Garrosh who killed Cairne (albeit Cairne provoked it). Many Tauren were excecuted under Garrosh's reign. And even more fell in the Siege of Ogrimmar. If anything, Tauren should resent Orcs, not follow and befriend them. But here we are.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-02-19 at 09:15 AM.

Why elves can't be normal on the poll as other races, saying just "elves" instead of "i want elves"...

I choose none, because i think i prefer how it is atm. And if i ever choose anything, probably elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizel View Post
    Not taurens, Alliance has razed Tauren village Camp Taurajo, Alliance has mined Tauren lands without their permission including lands with burials
    The dwarves of Bael Modan also slaughtered the entire Stonespire tribe(except for one) just because their village might have been on some titan artifacts.