Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I guarantee you have what I would consider a shit and toxic raid if it is everyone's place to call people out lmao. All that leads to is a bunch of arguments and hard feeling because there is no authority behind it. Constructive discussion on what can be done better is quite a different story and it is great if all your raiders are participating in that.
    With all the childish issues you have with name-calling people, common sense would indicate your version of events is heavily biased.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    With all the childish issues you have with name-calling people, common sense would indicate your version of events is heavily biased.
    Sure thing sport. Thanks for this valuable contribution to the discussion!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    LMAO I knew I remembered you. You're the guy who was all authoritative about how Raider.io works and you were 100% full of shit. You kept arguing so I talked to the rio guys in discord and confirmed that you were full of shit. Too funny that you're still so hurt about that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Curious to get some opinions. In a casual raid still working through Heroic (yeah I know) and Il'gynoth is killed regularly now without much issue but a disagreement came up in the last kill. After the kill, our asshole tank who isn't a raid leader or guild officer took it upon himself to call people out for positioning. The first thing he ranted about was positioning before the last MC. This is the moment right before that round of MC's go off:

I am far from perfect and I try to learn from each pull, but I don't think my positioning makes the top 5 list of things that can be cleaned up in this arrangement. For those who understand the encounter, in order of priority what issues here would you want to address to fix?
    Last round of MC's shouldnt go off, you should hero there and burst him down before the MC goes off, cause that last phase, with 3 things of bloods spawning, and the MC, its too much.

also yall are way too spread out.

3 organs, tanks to left, everyone else front (front as in where you enter)
    (dps here)(Tanks here)
    2 organs left, group left, tanks back
    (dps here)(tanks here)
    1 organ left group back, tanks right
    (Dps here)(tanks here)
    0 organs left, tanks front, group right.
    (dps here)(Tanks here)
    you of course send during organ phases 2 people to each organ not being DPsed

cause tanks down spawn the ground goop, so its fine to have them off on their own ahead of the rest of the group, plus you need the area clear to dps the next organ, so as you can see

Your next organ is here, but you already have tons of people there, meaning there will be tons of goop all over, making spreading hard.

although just noticed your saying your last MC is during the "1 organ left" which means you are killing him before he mc's in final phase.
    But look above

- - - Updated - - -

To be clear, this is a fraction of a second before the MC cast completes. People were stacked 5 seconds before this.
    Ok i wish i had seen this, then yeah there is literally like not much if anything wrong with this spread.
    you NEED to be as spread as possible, this is literally just perfectly fine, i dont see a problem with it, or how you could improve it other then spreading EVEN MORE cause if you get closer, your more likely to get MCd.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just move in the purple pool before mc and take your sweet time breaking them down. They don't do anything inside the pool.

Way too spread and melee shouldn't be on the back wall. All that's really important is that people aren't within 5 yrds of each other to instantly mind control anyone else they are stacked on if they get it. You also don't want people close to the tanks before MCs go out. Tanks can't kite them. They have to keep the boss faced away from the raid so he doesn't cleave everyone down with Eyes of N'Zoth.

As far as the douchebag calling people out, kick if he's causing arguments even if he's right. There are far nicer ways to address things like that. And if his problem is that he is always ignored until he makes a scene 40 wipes in, then a new guild will be beneficial to him anyway. Raiding is about having fun with your friends and power trips do nothing but undermine that.