Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    What is the point of having two factions? Serious question.

I don't see the point anymore.
    Alliance and Horde have been working together since like Warcraft III Reign of Chaos.

Imagine the raid balance, PVP balance, m+ balance you would get letting Alliance play together with Horde.

What are the downsides to it?
    Seeing how majority of players nowadays are horde, and most horde players have the 12 year old mentality of "if it's red it's dead", and take this game and the whole so called "faction conflict" WAY too seriously...If they ever did cross-faction play, or heaven forbid complete faction merge...yeah, most of those hordes would probably commit suicides irl, or at least stop playing. Not happening. They would rather see all Alliance players quit, than do a merge.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

I feel like factions was a super-cool concept in the past, when we had loads of players and we had a vast amount of content.

Now the developers struggle with content, so its like you hsve to play both sides to get "bang for the buck".
    Also, with the playerbase declining; faction divides more than its cool.
    I hope we see cross-faction mythics/raids in the future. Perhaps test it out in a story-neutral raid .
    And no race-change-shit. I dont like playing my favorite race and being transformed into something else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    What is the point of having two factions? Serious question.

I don't see the point anymore.
    Alliance and Horde have been working together since like Warcraft III Reign of Chaos.

Imagine the raid balance, PVP balance, m+ balance you would get letting Alliance play together with Horde.

What are the downsides to it?
    Horde have all the cool races and Alliance have all the crappy races..

We just need to swap Dwarves and Dark Irons for Blood Elves and Nightborne and then the faction races would be a perfect split.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I am for it. Break down the wall !!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Oh helll naw! I'd rather have 3 factions. The Horde, the Alliance and the furry union.

I don't want them in the Horde either! Maybe... we can look the other way for a bit, weapons inspection day, you know and you can send in the purge squads again?
    For worgen, tauren, vulpera and all druids?

nope sorry that would destroy the core of the lore and game.... the only way and i mean only i could see this happening would be to shake things up like SWTOR did with the KOTHFE and Onslaught expacs... that was brilliant bit of writing to bring down the player's power and shake up the factions a bit.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22