Horde I have a dilemma on 3 class

For Shadownlands I would like to choose between 3 class: DK DH and Monk.
    I'm asking for perspectives how these classes worked out in previous expansions as dps, and I Do not care about predicttion about shadowlands, just PURE experience.
    I'm not a huge raider but I love doing M+ and 3v3 so these are the main factors.

I have created some pros and cons lost for all 3.

DK Pros: Main since WotLK, Unholy is a beast. Unholy feels really challenging and I believe it's one of the more complicated specs thanks to the triple resource system it has(Runes,RunicP,Wounds). Blood was fun at the start of Bfa. Shadowmourne wielded by an undead orc.
    Dk Cons: Uh Talents are boring mostly(unholy blight and defile is a thing?), unmobile as hell. Frost is not bad gameplay wise but it's in the shadows compared to UH. I actually stopped palying Bfa because at the start DK's were the rockbottom class in every form of pvp also it was one of the weakest class ingame for a long time which caused my friends did not wanted to play with me....so i had to level a new class only to start palying on the basic level of game.

DH Pros: Bursty, fastest class ingame, Flashy spells. One of the most popular class for M+/raids/Arena/BG. Illidan. Havoc is always strong.
    DH Cons: Talents are mostly uninteresting in havoc. Can get boring after some time. Vengeance is somewhat strange mechanicaly compared to a Prot warr or BDk for me at least.

Monk Pros: Fun gameplay as WW and BM, interesting talent choices(most of them is well balanced compared to the other classes and can be viable in specific circumstances.) beautiful tmog sets. You can be a healer/tank/dps.
    Monk cons: Hard to decide which Horde race looks better in monk sets. Dual wielding wasn't fun. WW is either in a good shape to be on the top of the middle tier or weak.

Thank you for helping me with some advices and have a nice day

2h WW is coming back. but that is the only thing I have to say for you OP.

Just do what i do when i feel like playing something else. Flip a coin and stick with it. Eventually you will either 1)love it and stick with it 2)get tired of it and go back to your old class

Monks won't scale well like they have for past few xpac. Play that only if you truly find it fun. Can't speak for illaderps. Dk since lk gotten a weak balancing record. Esp frost. Then again if your me I'll play frost 2h just cause it's what I loved long as they don't force some weird stuff into it. End of the day if you want numbers none of those are going to be baby boy mage class
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

15+ Year Old Account
    hard choice tbh
    all classes you chose work well imo, best to chose thing that feels best in game for You i would say but if i would have to chose from those 3 i would go with monk, its beast in pvp both in heal and in dmg spec, unparalleled mobility + strong utility for m+ and PvP, + can tank and is also good at it

unholy have nice theme and strong skills work good and can tank, a bit lacking on mobility compared to rest
    imo skill cap is not that high tbh as there is no need to really track everything that much, basically u have to keep an eye at debuffs on target and rest is like everywhere else, just spam best dmg ability depending on situation as soon as its available for usage ;P

DH again strong theme, real beast on m+ and pretty strong in pvp, but nothing to add to table beside fun factor, dmg and mobility
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-04-16 at 01:46 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Out of those 3 dh is best bet class is designed with m+ specially if you dont have a static group.

DH to me is like Heroes of the Storm. Fun to play in the moment but the prospect of playing it for more than a day would bore me to death, there's nothing going on under the hood.
    The entire class seems to be designed as an alt or for raid loggers (which isn't a bad thing, I think a return to raid logging would be a good thing).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0

In terms of raiding Monks have been by far the worst DPS for the last 4 years. Although they were pretty solid for a small period of time during Antorus / end of Legion m+.
    Demon Hunter raiding has been pretty bad in Legion, but they've been more than solid for most of BFA. In terms of m+ they've killed it pretty much for the entire last 4 years.
    DKs are generally speaking either middle of the pack or down at the bottom when it comes to raiding - you'll also find yourself going Blood to do 3rd tank duties to justify your raidspot. M+ usually doesn't look much better.

DH seems to be the safest bet, then DK, Monk's looking very grim.