Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao, imagine thinking undercutters are making gold, when they are all poor from bad decisions.
    Then buy and relist that shitty Classic transmog for a price nobody would ever pay, then.

They can certainly do it, and that's great for buyers. The sellers will just make less money. Over time they'll figure that out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Blizzard, the new AH system MUST be looked at. Great for sellers, cripples buyers.
    Everyone is both a seller and a buyer so where's the issue? Stuff is expensive? Then be a seller and rake in the cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    new auction house actually is best thing in this patch. Now I can sell everything in a seconds. Without checking prices, stack separation, undercut etc. Topic starter have very strange logic. Auction in WOW is just like any buy/sell process. If prices are high - no1 buy it. And ppl start to undercut hardly. For example: first few weeks i wanted to buy polymorph book from northrend. It cost around 90k. And price was pretty same for 1 month. I had add it to "favorite". To check prices. And suddenly prices already below 50k. Same for pots, herbs etc. At raid days it always at high price. At Thursday it usually most cheap. And at Friday sometimes. So you can simply buy your stuff in proper time and proper day. Because most of ppl buy something when they need it. And Thursday/Friday usually a days when people doing dailies, farming herbs or simply do not play WOW at all. So they buy nothing from auction and prices going down. Pots in non raid day can cost 60-80 per each. At raid day 150-200 and even more.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao, imagine thinking undercutters are making gold, when they are all poor from bad decisions.
    Oh you poor child. They are making quite a bit... while people like you sit around crying about their items not selling... quite amusing when you try to spin that as you being "rich" and them "poor". You don't get to have to both ways sweetie... either your shit isn't selling or it is... and if it is then why are you throwing a hissy fit over undercutters?

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Just throwing it out there, now there is no need to under-cut, prices stay artifically high on much needed items, costing an arm if you play as much mythic+ like I do. Zin'anthid are now sitting at 76Gold a piece on Shattered Hand and there will be no need for the price to be lowered any time soon. Yes I have a Herbalist, and yes I will have to be much more self sufficient now. If it wasn't for the fact I have quite a lot of wealth, i'd be screwed, as many of our raiders currently are because not everyone plays as much.

Blizzard, the new AH system MUST be looked at. Great for sellers, cripples buyers.

Just to note, that the prices on this realm have always been pretty on the higher end side but there were at least fluctuations and times where you could buy Herbs etc relatively cheap. Now, everything that is needed for important pots etc, are stuck on insane high prices.
    there still is a point to undercuting....the list shows people wilth lower prices,also this new ah is basicaly the same ah with the addon that most people serious about using the ah have been using forever,the prices are high because the raid is still fresh for most guilds