Gift of N’Zoth - did anything ever come of it?

I remember that there was talk we would have something come of the gift of N’Zoth not being removed. Has anything actually come of this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not yet as far as I'm aware.

Possible future easter eggs? Who knows?
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not yet AFAIK. I left one of my two mains uncleansed and so far there hasn't been anything different that I've noticed. However, I am pretty sure Blizzard actually said there'd be some kind of storyline difference, so maybe at the end of this patch?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I got the title, then got it cleansed. Thats all you gonna get, sorry.

In the datamining there were some lines of dialogue after the raid that keepers of the gift could get, things like people wondering if N'zoth is really gone and if he has left them, others saying they should just keep the faith and so on. But I don't know if that's actually in the game, haven't seen it yet.

Yeah you do indeed do get some flavor whisperings during the 8.3 questline and in Ny'alotha

Possible manipulation via "Fear of Missing Out" as well. I know people don't like to hear that, and I know I probably sound like a broken record. But Blizzard has a poor track record of not following through on things they "promise".

Just keep it in the back of your head if nothing ever comes of the Gift.