Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I didn't particularly enjoy or care about anything in BFA, which explains why I didn't play it very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Astator View Post
    Auction House redesign
    Warmode and warchest drops (when zone is balanced)
    Alliance capital city
    Drustvar zone and quests
    Account based honor levels
    Mythic+
    Which is seemingly almost never on most shards given how every day there seems to be alliance deathballs either rolling around to stomp on solo players or just straight up camping the assault turn ins so horde players cant complete it.

Kill the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Best zones for sure. Aesthetics and music in the zones were the best ever IMO.
    I also love the concept of seasonal affix. For me, Mythic+ are much better than Legion as well.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV