Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That time Donald Trump bought fast food for the white house.

Odd? Sure. Worth being headline news for several days? Hell no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

2 things:

1) I can't even remember the last time someone even brought that event up
    2) I can't recall any hate being thrown at it. Mostly people were laughing about "hamberders".

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Rats. Yeah wild rats can spread disease, but pet rats are very cute and clean if well looked after

Same with fox's, can understand farmers not liking them if wild ones eat eggs and chickens, but they don't deserve hate as a species
    Rats are sentient and intelligent creatures. Some people hate them so much, they think it's acceptable to torture them with glue traps or burn them alive (these poor excuses for human beings exist on this forum too). No animal deserves that much hate for simply existing, and are only a problem because of human behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Honestly I can't say anything get's an unnecessary amount of hate, I could say Hillary from some of the dumbest fucking people on the planet, however I am sure even those people have their reasons, and if something is valid to the person that has those feelings, who am I to decide for them how THEY FEEL?

I won't do that, just because it's valid doesn't mean it's justified.

Hate in and of itself is fucking STUPID and I know, because I HATE a lot of things and people, however I am under NO delusion that it isn't STUPID, but it's a decision that I make that is MY problem.

The best I or anyone can do is not SPREAD IT and make it other peoples problem. So it's fine what others love or hate, as long as it's for them to deal with.
    Yeah you say this yet said you wouldn't mind a rat being tortured because it dared enter your home. Definite sign of unnecessary hatred and you spread this hatred spending an entire thread justifying your psycho bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Rats are sentient and intelligent creatures. Some people hate them so much, they think it's acceptable to torture them with glue traps or burn them alive (these poor excuses for human beings exist on this forum too). No animal deserves that much hate for simply existing, and are only a problem because of human behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you say this yet said you wouldn't mind a rat being tortured because it dared enter your home. Definite sign of unnecessary hatred and you spread this hatred spending an entire thread justifying your psycho bullshit.
    And I never suggested otherwise. You however couldn’t stop crying about it.

No apologies. Rats belong in your home maybe never mine.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Donald Trump
    didn't take long, but he deserves every bit of hate and more between his lies, corruption and bad policies

my vote: Nickleback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Few years back I had a mouse and rat problem with them getting into my kitchen though a gap from outside. My family got me things like glue traps and spring traps, however I asked them if they wanted to come by every time to dispose of the bodies, which surprise surprise they refused to.
    I got myself humane traps to catch them, then went to the local woods and released them there, think I had to visit the woods about 15 times that summer but I didn't have a repeat of them coming back.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    In the sense that real-life villains shouldn't ever be hated I am sure.
    They should be, that is why we have hate for people like Bernie.

On topic, maybe more fear than hate that's not needed of reptiles and rodents. Guns get too much hate, people kill people guns are just tools.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2020-03-04 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    And I never suggested otherwise. You however couldn’t stop crying about it.

No apologies. Rats belong in your home maybe never mine.
    Not wanting rats in your home isn't the issue here: the issue is wanting to sadistically torture them. That makes your comments in this thread, quite frankly, hollow. So, maybe, stop being such a humongous piece of shit and try to be a better human being? You like to SJW a lot on these forums from my observations, which makes this even more sad.

[Infraction]

Few years back I had a mouse and rat problem with them getting into my kitchen though a gap from outside. My family got me things like glue traps and spring traps, however I asked them if they wanted to come by every time to dispose of the bodies, which surprise surprise they refused to.
    I got myself humane traps to catch them, then went to the local woods and released them there, think I had to visit the woods about 15 times that summer but I didn't have a repeat of them coming back.
    That's very nice of you.

It's refreshing seeing people not being such a total asshole to animals. I understand that some animals need to be controlled, but it should never involve cruelty when it can be avoided.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-06 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    They should be, that is why we have hate for people like Bernie.
    Oh, Trump supporters like yourself hate everyone except your own ilk; just like they hate everything that is good. Only bringing up Bernie is just trying to distract everyone from that.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

That's very nice of you
    Do you hear the voices too?

Spam. I tried it last year out of curiosity. It wasn't bad, if I was in a bad situation and needed cheap meat I'd probably use it.

The funny thing is seeing people act like it's vomit inducing because of what it's made of. Fact is most mcdonalds and burger king burgers are made the same way
    A lot of the products we consider "bad" for us came out of the days of World War 2 civilian rations. Instead of real mayo, use Miracle Whip. Instead of real meat, eat canned meat. It was your patriotic duty to lower the quality of products you consumed in support of the war effort.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

these gamestop employees

-snip-
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-06 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Micro-transactions
    More often than not, they just give you cosmetic items that don't affect gameplay. Good for the fans that don't mind spending a little on visual customization, and their sacrifice keeps the game alive. Many people think that a game company will keep making content for free just to be good guys. Yes, there are shitty games where you can basically buy power, which would be a problem in a multiplayer game, but that doesn't define the business model.

Nuclear power
    Fission reactors create a huge amount of energy, and they're only a problem if they're not handled responsibly. Events like Chernobyl and Fukoshima has given them a bad name, but there are always things to make them safer and cleaner.

Star Wars
    Very different movies made at very different times, and people have changed over many decades as well. At any rate, they're just exciting, adventure/action movies that never tried to be Oscar material. They're here to take your mind off things for a couple of hours, not to establish a way of life. The almost religious attachement people have to this franchise is the problem, not the movies themselves.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

We can add Obama. He got shit for a tan suit and what mustard he used. Not to mention the birther movement (spearheaded by none other than Trump)

The Star Wars prequel movies. While flawed in many ways, they are still a hell a lot more fun than the sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That doesn't get hate. People who fake those things DO get hate
    THANK you for calling him out on that! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    2 things:

1) I can't even remember the last time someone even brought that event up
    2) I can't recall any hate being thrown at it. Mostly people were laughing about "hamberders".
    Agreed.

Nobody "Hated" him for that... they hated his stupidity for sure, and that he thought it was a good idea. But nobody was like "How fucking horrible they are for serving McDonalds hambergers and fries to them! Fuck that loser!"

At worst it was like "Are you seriously joking? THAT is what you're serving them? At the White House!? really!??"

There's plenty PLENTY more to actually hate on the guy over than the McBerders....

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The Twilight movies.
    I know what those movies needed to be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Donald Trump
    - Guns
    - WoW
    - Star Wars prequels. I actually really liked them.
    - Adam Sandler. He's just a really cool guy. His movies aren't as bad as people make them out to be either. Are they dro pdead hilarious moveis? No, but they're still funny and fun to watch.
    - Rob Schenider. Whenever I see him in a movie he always puts a smile to my face. I just love the characters he plays. Leave him alone.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-03-07 at 03:09 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Adam Sandler. He gets a ton of hate. The truth is, 90% of you like Sandler, you just dont want to admit it in public.

And we KNOW for a FACT most of you like him because Netflix has the metrix that proves people like him. Which is why hes constantly getting Netflix funding for new projects.
    Honestly, I think he's a genius. He knows most of his movies are low effort that will sell well so he can pay for fun vacations for his friends while filming. If I were in his position I'd do the same. He has shown how great of an actor he really is in more serious roles that are also likely part funded by the low effort fun films.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    - Donald Trump
    - Guns
    - WoW
    - Star Wars prequels. I actually really liked them.
    - Adam Sandler. He's just a really cool guy. His movies aren't as bad as people make them out to be either. Are they dro pdead hilarious moveis? No, but they're still funny and fun to watch.
    - Rob Schenider. Whenever I see him in a movie he always puts a smile to my face. I just love the characters he plays. Leave him alone.
    With that list, you mighgt as well just throw Nickelback on top and make your wrongness complete :P