Shadowlands Professions

Hey guys,

Do you think the crafting professions (aka tailor, lw and bs) will be important to have on a main character due to the legendaries? Or do you think it is suitable to have on an alt.

Tks in advance

The base item legendary isn't soulbound so you could have a crafting alt level and go through Torghast every week. If you're a "self funded" type of player you'll want a few alts since legendaries need mats from different professions.

I’ve been debating this myself. I will probably just end up leaving my professions the way they are, which will leave my main with Alchemy, so this is making me consider making my alt an armor-crafter for access to legendaries. With me being time-constrained, I wonder if I’ll have the time to manage.

I think that crafting professionals are usually turned down by the main professions and do not solve big purpose for the main part of the players

Is there any reason to learn something besides alchemy? So far it looks you can just do all the crafting with an alt, is there any perk to it?

Is there an up to date article with a profession overview, or is the stuff you can see on PTR really everything? Because I see absolutely no reason to have an armor profession on my main character at all. Might as well learn alchemy/engineering for (stupid) toys and to save a bit on flasks.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sadly no perk. Though I do think that people who manage to grind to rank 4 legendary components will make bank because it will take an insane amount of mats to get there and it has to be repeated for each slot and armor type so scarcity will be rewarding.
    The question is if there will be enough demand on certain slots though. If I can put my legendary on shoulders or chest everyone will pick chest because that is the best iLvl:statBudget wise. I haven't checked the combinations yet, but I'm almost certain many there will be many obvious picks, there certainly will be for legendaries in general. So it remains to be seen if you even need to level all of them at all or if you can get by with just the low ones on the off slots for the mog collectors.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.