10+ Year Old Account

Kind of want to level a LF Draenei, but they don’t seem different enough from normal

I’m nearly done with my Void Elf Warlock, which is cool as I’ve always coveted a Blood Elf on Horde, I did even level one but eventually transferred her to Alliance as on my realm there are no Horde players and I’d always been in sociable guilds so it was the only way to play her.

Anyhow, to the point; on the way to unlocking VEs I unlocked LF Draenei along the way, so I almost feel obligated to level one. I’d probably go with a Priest, but I honestly don’t see what stands out about them to make them special.

Someone sell me on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I honestly don’t see what stands out about them to make them special.
    The racial is awesome AOE. And for people that love the golden looks, it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to be sold on it.

If you're not motivated to level a LF Draenei don't level one.

It's a question of whether you enjoy the slight visual and racial ability differences enough to justify the effort in levelling a new toon. You've already told us you don't by the fact you haven't started levelling yet. It's a very subjective question and only you have the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

I’m nearly done with my Void Elf Warlock, which is cool as I’ve always coveted a Blood Elf on Horde, I did even level one but eventually transferred her to Alliance as on my realm there are no Horde players and I’d always been in sociable guilds so it was the only way to play her.

Anyhow, to the point; on the way to unlocking VEs I unlocked LF Draenei along the way, so I almost feel obligated to level one. I’d probably go with a Priest, but I honestly don’t see what stands out about them to make them special.

Someone sell me on it.
    Plate Heritage Armor on a cloth class... that was my reasoning. Also i kinda like their optics more than the normal ones.

The Heritage Set on a Mage just looks dope. Bit sad, that the other color options are not available

Only thing I like about them is, they have cooler looking beards and hairstyles than regular Draenei. But that's like one choice. That's pretty much it. I just have one for the beard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone sell me on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The racials are definitely way better than regular Draenei. Also it's kinda obligatory to play as a Priest or Paladin due to all their holy type racials.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    The racials are definitely way better than regular Draenei. Also it's kinda obligatory to play as a Priest or Paladin due to all their holy type racials.
    Or warrior.

After all t'partos approves of light forged warriors.

5+ Year Old Account
    LF goats and HM tauren are easily the worst of the lot imo. You have hmmm... somewhat HD draenei with yellow eyes, and... cows with antlers? So cool

I've been levelling a KT and a Zandalari troll instead, both are dope, especially dat fat lady who loves to cast lightning bolts
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    You get to have the benefits of a pretty well rigged and cool male draenei model, with the benefit of hiding their dumb face behind a beard.
    How exactly is the model rigging for the male LF draenei different from the regular draenei one?

Horns and beards. What other reasons do you need? Oh, and an anvil you can summon from outer space. Slam.

Right, I forgot. Cool body tats if you're into the sexy paladin look.

They look great with semi-revealing armor that shows off the glowing tattoos. I love combining the "makes you glow" drink from the Vindicaar with the inky black potions so I look like a walking lightbulb.

Plus if nothing else do the unlock scenario for them. That's what sold me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    You don't need to be sold on it.

If you're not motivated to level a LF Draenei don't level one.

It's a question of whether you enjoy the slight visual and racial ability differences enough to justify the effort in levelling a new toon. You've already told us you don't by the fact you haven't started levelling yet. It's a very subjective question and only you have the answer.
    Well my not having started is more about not having been playing than putting it off, same reason it's taken this long to get my Void Elf levelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    big picture
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    They look great with semi-revealing armor that shows off the glowing tattoos. I love combining the "makes you glow" drink from the Vindicaar with the inky black potions so I look like a walking lightbulb.

Plus if nothing else do the unlock scenario for them. That's what sold me.
    I'll definitely do the unlock, I hadn't considered that part. The heritage set doesn't really go with 'semi-revealing' though (while it is very pretty), though I will admit my plate wearing characters are already clothing averse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The unlock scenario for them.
    Come to think of it, it was quite neat actually. Loved that zone where you had to look for T'paartos' "memories" or something... I'd have really liked to see more zones like that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.