Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Are you fucking losers still playing this old dead game? Jesus fucking christ....

Wow, what pathetic fucks you all are.

...and with one simple sentence, @Rolex Snob made every WoW player stop playing the game.

Everybody clapped. World peace has been achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex Snob View Post
    oooooh edgy. How dare people play a game they enjoy. Nerve of people

/s

Yes
    /10char

Haven't stayed subbed year round since MoP. I occasionally dip in every now and then but the game itself has no staying power, hasn't had any for eight years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as "pathetic" as someone who comes on to a game forum to make such a thread? Dude, just chill, let go? If you don't like the game, just go away? You might not even be missed, just, shoo. Begone if you can't post constructively.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What a colorful posting history. Have you always been a horrible person?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Not as "pathetic" as someone who comes on to a game forum to make such a thread? Dude, just chill, let go? If you don't like the game, just go away? You might not even be missed, just, shoo. Begone if you can't post constructively.
    Well he has a habit of telling people to kill themselves so I certainly wouldn't miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Haven't stayed subbed year round since MoP. I occasionally dip in every now and then but the game itself has no staying power, hasn't had any for eight years now.
    I haven't stayed subbed year round since 2006. The game has never had staying power, it's always just been lulls and more of the same.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2022-11-01 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    What a colorful posting history. Have you always been a horrible person?

- - - Updated - - -

Well he has a habit of telling people to kill themselves so I certainly wouldn't miss him.
    Yeah, his posting history is more or less garbage and the moderators could save us all the time by permabanning his/her account. But oh well, people like the OP are more or less just going to believe they are some "winner" while they prove that they have problems themselves if they need to come back to say everyone else are "pathetic".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I haven't stayed subbed year round since 2006. The game has never had staying power, it's always just been luls and more of the same.
    Meanwhile, I haven't been unsubbed for more than a month in total? Haha. Doesn't matter really how people play or sub. If they enjoy it, then no problem? The problem is the ones who spent ages raging about it, yet still playing. Haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am so sorry that you were bullied as a kid and that your parents didn't love you. Everything will be okay, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    How miserable are you, I wonder?
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2022-11-01 at 07:28 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

right, people doing something they enjoy are pathetic, not people who go to forum to tell them they are wrong to have fun...

3+ Year Old Account
    I just play the game to RP now. I'm not into raiding or doing dungeons.
    Game is 23 years old btw.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Things all good at home there buddy?

I like how half the replies here are people trying to minimize the extent to which they still play the game. Don't let the OP's trolling get to you, lol. Whether you just RP or you just "sub sometimes", don't be ashamed

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fucking loser I just need something to do while my wife is upstairs with her boyfriend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I like how half the replies here are people trying to minimize the extent to which they still play the game. Don't let the OP's trolling get to you, lol. Whether you just RP or you just "sub sometimes", don't be ashamed
    Ain't ashamed of my roleplay. Having a blast, and seeing so many new people coming to WoW again, is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided to change my life now.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Imagine feeling like you have to defend yourself against a post like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I just play the game to RP now. I'm not into raiding or doing dungeons.
    Game is 23 years old btw.
    Must be playing a different version than me if it came out in 99.

Remember when this Propaganda used to affect Vanilla players?

"Oh no! On the computer and internets! We are the scum of the Earth."

Nowadays, they worship Live Streamers, the Career Gamers.

Guess those Boomers were wrong that "Video games rot your brain" and "will never make you money!"

:/