Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    (is it an issue when people melt the tentacles in Psychus phase before the boss reaches them in LFR like the idiots I raid with on heroic?)
    Yep. And suddenly all that DPS they were willing to blow out incinerating the tentacles (with Psychus nowhere near) mysteriously disappears during P2. Not including those who get MCd.

Queued up to see what the fuzz is, on my 3 day old alt, he is only 450 so trinkets/traits even from LFR are needed cause nothing is droppinggggg.

Didnt see any difference than any LFR.

16 clueless chickens that just expect the boss to drop dead.

2 people trying to carry their friend, higher ilvl than LFR required but 0 actual skill gameplay, but the extra DPS always helps.

1 person pretending to know the tactics because he saw a video.

Proceed to see every single person move wrongly/mechanic done wrongly, no sense of anything, wipe.

Same 1 person pretending to explain something, no actual change, proceed to wipe again, copy/paste the previous try.

Saw it a third time and left.

Its kinda obvious that the better players cant be bothered wasting time even for the fun of just DPSing and ignoring all mechanics cause the mind control mechanic ruins it and they will end up wiping, so there isnt any actual competent player there to carry the group.

N'Zoth LFR is the actual level of how LFR is meant to be in my eyes, hopefully 1% of all those insanely terrible players will get some hint of "Maybe i should not be this shit" and improve.
    Last edited by potis; 2020-03-26 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    ...so there isnt any actual competent player there to carry the group.
    Including yourself, apparently.

N'zoth remains, to date, the only LFR boss I haven't downed in the first two weeks. Every other boss for every expansion, even if it took until 8-10 stacks of determination, was downed--not without hiccups, but downed nonetheless.

Every other boss in Ny'alotha pretty much melts now under every LFR group I've queued for (hell, they tend to have more problems with the trash between Wrathion and Skitra), so it's not just a problem with the players themselves as they're able to handle the mechanics for all of the rest of the bosses. N'zoth is just still too overtuned for LFR. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Every other boss in Ny'alotha pretty much melts now under every LFR group I've queued for (hell, they tend to have more problems with the trash between Wrathion and Skitra), so it's not just a problem with the players themselves as they're able to handle the mechanics for all of the rest of the bosses. N'zoth is just still too overtuned for LFR. Period.
    Its not overtuned even 1%.

Psychus circle is 30% the size of his actual circle, he has barely 15% of the actual HP he should have for the raid size.

Neck has 1min CD.

The boss requires literally 5% coordination and it drops dead, but as i said above 17 headless chickens expecting the boss to drop dead.

I really tried to help them the tries i was there, but nopee.

I'm frankly amazed this hasn't been nerfed yet. Must be everything going on in the world delaying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    How exactly is it hard? I came back to the game after few years break and just been casualing it up and it took maybe 3 wipes to get it done. Same with whinging about the cloak, 3 cloaks at 12-15 rank and I fail to see what's hard or too much work about it.

I get it, everyone wants to experience the game but the level of entitlement and people just wanting everything without effort has never been this high.

Well sir, you're a bit late on the LFR train lol. Blizz already fixed people being able to get in there with no cloaks. And there's nothing

HARD

about the game currently, it's an issue of time consumption.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I'm frankly amazed this hasn't been nerfed yet. Must be everything going on in the world delaying them.
    Blizz employees have been working from home for the past week or so, IIRC. I already expected delays on things such as this. Probably won't see any significant changes for another couple weeks, at least.

Yeah, everything is delayed, which is understandable. Still, seems like this should be a pretty high priority item for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho3 View Post
    LFR still being in the game is not fine. I hope they completely remove that abomination in the Shadowlands. If you want to recieve rewards w/o any effort, go play facebook farm or smth but definetely don't touch mmos with your retarded "logic" "I pLaY ThE GaMe sO gIbB Me EvErYfIn FoR FrEeE".
    LFR doesn't provide any rewards, atleast not of any value. It's 40 ilvls below mythic+15 and mythic raiding.

LFR provides a way to experience the story without having to commit to a guild nor requiring you to have decent gear.

Beat it twice now, all with around 15+ attempts. It’s is by far the most overtuned lfr boss to date. I am not expecting it to just stand there and die but so many stupid things could be changed to at lest somewhat help a beginner out in this fight. Maybe cause I can only do it on the weekends that all the good players are gone by then? Still have a few to kill it with but if this is their way of introducing people to raiding it’s failing..

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Beat it twice now, all with around 15+ attempts. It’s is by far the most overtuned lfr boss to date. I am not expecting it to just stand there and die but so many stupid things could be changed to at lest somewhat help a beginner out in this fight. Maybe cause I can only do it on the weekends that all the good players are gone by then? Still have a few to kill it with but if this is their way of introducing people to raiding it’s failing..
    Yeah it's a complete mess, even compared to all the other endgame LFR bosses, like Argus or Garrosh. I've yet to manage killing N'zoth in LFR despite many attempts - don't even care about the loot, I just want to unlock the final quest.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah it's a complete mess, even compared to all the other endgame LFR bosses, like Argus or Garrosh. I've yet to manage killing N'zoth in LFR despite many attempts - don't even care about the loot, I just want to unlock the final quest.
    Have to just stay in the group, set aside at lest 5 hours for it though, it’s going to be a time waste.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    Join a Normal PUG, it's much easier.
    Possibly yeah, but all the pugs are the usual "HC link curve must have brain ilvl 9000 plz!"-shit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile heroic is piss easy in a very small raid composition (2/2/6), tentacles both in Psychus realm and in normal realm die so fast people just sit and wait for portals to spawn. Dunno why they made it hard in LFR.
    Last edited by Amaterasu65; 2020-04-14 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    LFR doesn't provide any rewards, atleast not of any value. It's 40 ilvls below mythic+15 and mythic raiding.

LFR provides a way to experience the story without having to commit to a guild nor requiring you to have decent gear.
    1)WoW was totally fine w/o LFR which got "introduced" in 4.3. People were grouping up in world chat/lfg and clearing/tryin/raiding normal Perfectly Fine. =>>> https://i.imgur.com/SQDF73o.png

2)WoW is an MMO(at least it was some long time ago) and u're supposed to group up and do shit to earn rewards instead of getting WF'ED/TF'ED freebie item from everywhere which are better than what Mythic Raiders get after a months of raiding.

3)Mythic+ keys can't be compared and is not even close to the raiding in terms of effort required, not to mention you can safely farm 10th keys for items where you literally don't even need to look at the monitor to clear and still get mythic raid-equivalent or even better than raid gear - this simply shouldn't be. Effort should be Equal to Reward and not in any other way.

4)No, there aren't things to do in BFA besides raiding and M+ Spamming, there are muc better MMO'S out there for.. ughmm... how should I call it? "Outdoor content" or smth.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    *shrug* LFR will be nerfed again. This was just a blanket nerf for all difficulties.
    So far no nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmat View Post
    So far no nerfs
    To be honest, there isn't much to nerf. The fight is already simple enough and outgoing damage isn't a lot. The most I can think they could do is reduce the amount of sanity you lose on different abilities, more so in Psychus phase. The entire fight is basically stay out of bad stuff and you'll be fine, with the exception of Harvester AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho3 View Post
    1)WoW was totally fine w/o LFR which got "introduced" in 4.3. People were grouping up in world chat/lfg and clearing/tryin/raiding normal Perfectly Fine. =>>> https://i.imgur.com/SQDF73o.png

2)WoW is an MMO(at least it was some long time ago) and u're supposed to group up and do shit to earn rewards instead of getting WF'ED/TF'ED freebie item from everywhere which are better than what Mythic Raiders get after a months of raiding.

3)Mythic+ keys can't be compared and is not even close to the raiding in terms of effort required, not to mention you can safely farm 10th keys for items where you literally don't even need to look at the monitor to clear and still get mythic raid-equivalent or even better than raid gear - this simply shouldn't be. Effort should be Equal to Reward and not in any other way.

4)No, there aren't things to do in BFA besides raiding and M+ Spamming, there are muc better MMO'S out there for.. ughmm... how should I call it? "Outdoor content" or smth.
    1. How does LFR impact this? It's not like guilds are running LFR, they still raid normal-heroic-mythic. LFR doesnt impact the guilds in any way.

2. I hate WF/TF as much as the next guy. Good it's gone. LFR give you ZERO rewards today and is only a way to experience the story without having to commit to a guild.

3. I agree +10 keys are quite easy but at the same time +10 only provide you with 455 loot which is equal to normal raid or in that range. Even the highest mythic+ keys doesn't provide you with the ilvl compared to mythic raiding. Also mythic+ doesn't give you any azerite loot. Also the best trinkets and weapons comes from the raid.

4. This is objective though. Maybe you don't enjoy the content but that's not the same thing. I have a lot of fun with horrific visions with masks. I enjoy mythic+. I REALLY enjoy arena in 8.3. When i got the time I farm transmogs, mounts and what not.
    Last edited by d00mh4cker; 2020-04-15 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    LFR being harder is fine. I don’t care if LFR is in the game or not but having it be completely free and afkable is shit design imo. I imagine it’ll get nerfed though because people would rather whine for 10 hours then actually try for 2 hours.

However being able to que without the cloak seems like an oversight. Hopefully that gets fixed.
    If you don't run the content, then you shoudn't care how hard it is either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post

Maybe it doesn't for you. But for others it sdoes as it is their progression.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    If you don't run the content, then you shoudn't care how hard it is either.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it doesn't for you. But for others it sdoes as it is their progression.
    Maybe for some a drop from LFR is an upgrade. Yes.
    But ilvl 435 seems reasonable for the time you invest in LFR. It's more or less effortless and just time consuming and you get some of the lowest ilvl you can get.

LFR was released in order to have players experience the story without having to commit to a guild. WF/TF kinda messed it up but atleast that got fixed now.
    I have no issues with LFR at all as it is now.