Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttwitch View Post
    Of course he called it a "hoax", he's supposed to do that even if he doesn't believe it. The last thing the population needs is to hear from their leaders that they're pretty much fucked.
    Panic collapses the systems that are required to keep a cataclysm contained, and repair its damage.

If an asteroid was on a collision course with Earth, even if it was observed by all civilian observatories, the president would still say it's not a problem. It's his job to say it's not a problem. A worry-inducing statement from the president, wouldn't solve the problem in any way, and it would make things even worse.

Of course the raging Left will use this statement to claim that Trump doesn't take it seriously.
    “Oh please mr. trump lie to me more! Ooh yeah that’s the stuff”

Wow. This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read. Jesus, you’ve really gone into “make the liberals mad even if it kills me” phase. It’s pathetic and sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    out of the current candidates hes the only one that didnt have a heartattack or dementia though
    Uh, I’d really rethink that dementia part.

I doubt he even took the test.

Also funny how the Brazil President who spent time with Trump recently, has been tested positive and negative.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/14/trum...ctor-says.html

[I]President Donald Trump has tested negative for the coronavirus, according to the White House physician.

Trump opted to take the test after the press secretary for Brazil’s president tested positive for the virus. Trump dined with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro and his press secretary at Mar-a-Lago. Bolsonaro said Friday that he tested negative for the virus.

Trump had said earlier Saturday that he had taken a test for the coronavirus and was awaiting results. He said he had decided he would do so after a press conference Friday, in which he was pressed on whether he would take a test. One reporter asked whether he was being “selfish” by not getting tested – even when other administration officials advised self-isolation after exposure to an infected person.

“I didn’t say I wasn’t going to be tested,” Trump pushed back.

According to the note from the White House physician, “last night after an in-depth discussion with the President regarding COVID-19 testing, he elected to proceed.”

“This evening,” the White House physician said, “I received confirmation that the test is negative.”

The White House physician added that he has been in “daily contact” with the Center for Disease Control and White House Coronavirus Task Force.

“We are encouraging the implementation of all their best practices for exposure reduction and transmission mitigation,” he said.

Vice President Mike Pence said on Saturday that he has not yet been tested, but would consider doing so.

“I’m going to speak immediately after this press conference with White House physician’s office,” Pence said. “Mrs. Pence and I would be more than happy to be tested.”

Deputy Press Secretary Judd Deere said in a statement that temperature checks are now being performed on individuals in close contact with the Trump and Pence. This includes members of the media who attended the news conference.

I can hear the weeping from this board.
    You do realize that any one with a brain doesn't believe a thing that comes from Trump or his people, right? Trump, this weekend alone, lied numerous times about the virus, his status, the United States' preparatory status, and that it wouldn't hurt young people.

Don't be shocked when in a crisis, the truth matters, and we ignore most/all of what the Liar-in-Chief says.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttwitch View Post
    Of course he called it a "hoax", he's supposed to do that even if he doesn't believe it. The last thing the population needs is to hear from their leaders that they're pretty much fucked.
    Panic collapses the systems that are required to keep a cataclysm contained, and repair its damage.

If an asteroid was on a collision course with Earth, even if it was observed by all civilian observatories, the president would still say it's not a problem. It's his job to say it's not a problem. A worry-inducing statement from the president, wouldn't solve the problem in any way, and it would make things even worse.

Of course the raging Left will use this statement to claim that Trump doesn't take it seriously.
    A leader the public can't trust, is completely useless. What you're preaching is what China did, at the initial stages of the disease, that went well.

Trump doesn't have coronavirus, but before this is over, he'll wish he did.

This is what is going to happen in the fall. There is going to be a debate (supposedly). And per tradition, one of them (usually the 2nd) will be a town hall style debate. And one of the questions will be something along the lines of:

"My name is Margery Watson, I'm a retired school teacher from Minneapolis. In April 2020, my 73 year old husband, a retired General Contractor, died of Coronavirus. President Trump, you said in March 2020 that you 'don't take responsibility at all'. My husband's death could have been prevented if large scale testing occurred earlier. Do you still not take responsibility for the lack of testing and non-existent government Response in the first few months of the pandemic?"

And we will all get to watch a man meltdown on national television and a presidency burned to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    oh i guess you didn't reply me all defensively when i suggested that folks he truly thought it was possible that trump intentionally sent the infected to leftwing states..no..no that's your name a few post up.....maybe read what you are responding too cuz you sure as hell seem to be agreeing with the idea...
    https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/laws...d-states/?fbcl

Would you like to apologise now?

Quote Originally Posted by Candiman View Post
    so not sending 50 cases to alabama is an attack on the libs..would sending them to alabama be an attack the cons? some of you authoritarian left wingers here have the most interesting fantasies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    so not sending 50 cases to alabama is an attack on the libs..would sending them to alabama be an attack the cons? some of you authoritarian left wingers here have the most interesting fantasies.
    Actually reading the article would tell you that he deliberately moved patients from a secure facility into a civilian one halfway across the country in the middle of a high population area for reasons we're still not entirely sure of.

So even if it's not outright malicious, it's still stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Actually reading the article would tell you that he deliberately moved patients from a secure facility into a civilian one halfway across the country in the middle of a high population area for reasons we're still not entirely sure of.

So even if it's not outright malicious, it's still stupid.
    i've read it, it reads as political fluff. let me know when the frivolous lawsuit goes anywhere.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

i've read it, it reads as political fluff. let me know when the frivolous lawsuit goes anywhere.
    These are the kind of "frivolous lawsuits" you personally will spend years to come downplaying and explaining away, because as the bodies pile up, Donald Trump is going to be hit by a tsunami of legal challenges. Prepare to be exhausted by it.

Furthermore I sure hope your years of supporting Trump to get even with people over things like... I don't know... SJW professors at colleges you never attended saying stupid things and weird gender shit and other frivolous shit like that... is worth it to you when your parent or grandparent is denied a ventilator after they catch the very virus that Donald Trump spend 2 months downplaying and calling a hoax rather than preparing for. That'll be on you too.

And make no mistake. That will happen. 40%-70% of the world's population will get it according to the WHO. Think about what that means a little bit. That's a lot of grandparents. That's a lot of parents.

Donald Trump's supporters will very much reap what they sow and Americans will spit Trump's name as long as there are Americans.

But hey, at least you owned the libz for a few years. I hope the lulz was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    These are the kind of "frivolous lawsuits" you personally will spend years to come downplaying and explaining away, because as the bodies pile up, Donald Trump is going to be hit by a tsunami of legal challenges. Prepare to be exhausted by it.

Furthermore I sure hope your years of supporting Trump to get even with people over things like... I don't know... SJW professors at colleges you never attended saying stupid things and weird gender shit and other frivolous shit like that... is worth it to you when your parent or grandparent is denied a ventilator after they catch the very virus that Donald Trump spend 2 months downplaying and calling a hoax rather than preparing for. That'll be on you too.

And make no mistake. That will happen. 40%-70% of the world's population will get it according to the WHO. Think about what that means a little bit. That's a lot of grandparents. That's a lot of parents.

Donald Trump's supporters will very much reap what they sow and Americans will spit Trump's name as long as there are Americans.

But hey, at least you owned the libz for a few years. I hope the lulz was worth it.
    oh skroe, im a libertarian, not a trump supporter, like some of your family members. but ill still call out stupid political bs like this even more so if it makes your write up word salads to mislabel me. But hey, if this goes anywhere ill be impressed.

oh skroe, im a libertarian, not a trump supporter, like some of your family members. but ill still call out stupid political bs like this even more so if it makes your write up word salads to mislabel me. But hey, if this goes anywhere ill be impressed.
    Ah yes, another Trump defending "he's not my guy" fraud. *sigh*. It's 2020. Nobody believes this shit anymore. I don't know why you people bother.

And stupid political BS? The only stupid political BS is that Donald Trump spent yesterday tweeting about Hillary Clinton and Michael Flynn rather than doing his job. The only stupid political BS is that states are buying their own kits and setting up their own testing because Trump failed to ACTUALLY be President and protect the American people.

Make no mistake - American blood is on the hands of everyone who defended Trump because they decided to prioritize some ridiculous culture war minutiae Trump tickled their fancy on, over the fundamentals actually being a functional President and preparing our institution for major crises.

I truly hope you got everything you bargained for after 3 years of trolling the libz. When an older loved one of yours is denied a ventilator to prioritize younger people, like is happening in Italy and in Washington State, remember those lulz. Remember how important your libertarian / trump supporting ideology was to you.

Everything Trump touches dies. And before this is over, it's going to mean a lot of parents and grandparents.

But at least you people showed the libz on the topic of transgenderism or something.

Ah yes, another Trump defending "he's not my guy" fraud. *sigh*. It's 2020. Nobody believes this shit anymore. I don't know why you people bother.

And stupid political BS? The only stupid political BS is that Donald Trump spent yesterday tweeting about Hillary Clinton and Michael Flynn rather than doing his job. The only stupid political BS is that states are buying their own kits and setting up their own testing because Trump failed to ACTUALLY be President and protect the American people.

Make no mistake - American blood is on the hands of everyone who defended Trump because they decided to prioritize some ridiculous culture war minutiae Trump tickled their fancy on, over the fundamentals actually being a functional President and preparing our institution for major crises.

I truly hope you got everything you bargained for after 3 years of trolling the libz. When an older loved one of yours is denied a ventilator to prioritize younger people, like is happening in Italy and in Washington State, remember those lulz. Remember how important your libertarian / trump supporting ideology was to you.

Everything Trump touches dies. And before this is over, it's going to mean a lot of parents and grandparents.

But at least you people showed the libz on the topic of transgenderism or something.
    for him to be my guy, id have to have, voted for him, and care if he loses...so...since i didn't and ai don't..tell me why is he my guy? because i don't think he is evil incarnate?

for him to be my guy, id have to have, voted for him, and care if he loses...so...since i didn't and ai don't..tell me why is he my guy? because i don't think he is evil incarnate?
    Yes. Because he is actually evil incarnate. It is actually your fault.

The President of the United States' highest duty is the protection of the American people. That is the most important function he fulfills in his service to us.

Donald Trump spent two months ignoring and downplaying corona virus. He called it a hoax. He said it was under control. Even yesterday he said it was under control. He did not communicate with the states. He did not order or deploy large scale testing like other countries did. He pointed fingers to it being "foreign" and other crap like that, and took no steps to discourage or limit communal transmission.

He spent two months rendering the country entirely unprepared to deal with this, and now the states - still without Federal / White House leadership - are scrambling to catch up.

Americans _are_ dying because he failed in his highest duty. What is the point of a President who will not defend the American people? What is the point of Donald Trump as President anyway.

The simple fact of the matter is he did not want testing in this country and did not want to put in place proactive risk mitigation measures because he cared about himself and what the optics of the pandemic would mean for the optics of his presidency, rather than actually fuilfilling his oath of office to defend us all. And now Americans are dying for that selfish incompetence. That makes him evil incarnate. And if you disagree, you're validating what he did (and didn't do) and are therefore just as bad.

Yes. Because he is actually evil incarnate. It is actually your fault.
    LMAO, like fuck ill take the blame for your stupid party being hijacked by trump. nice try though skroe.

LMAO, like fuck ill take the blame for your stupid party being hijacked by trump. nice try though skroe.
    I haven't been a member of the Republican Party in 18 months. I haven't voted for a Republican for President since 2004.

In downplaying his disastrous handling of this, like you always do you "totally not a Trump supporter", you're as bad as him.

I'll say again, when granny is denied a ventilator, remember all the good times you had owning the libz. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I haven't been a member of the Republican Party in 18 months. I haven't voted for a Republican for President since 2004.

In downplaying his disastrous handling of this, like you always do you "totally not a Trump supporter", you're as bad as him.

I'll say again, when granny is denied a ventilator, remember all the good times you had owning the libz. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    an i haven't been a member since i could vote, yet somehow hes my guy...guess hes your guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post

One of these is how a President is supposed to act, the other isn't.
    They're both right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candiman View Post
    Someone crazy fucker files a lawsuit so therefore it must be true? LMAO Holy shit, You're a funny man.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They're both right
    Nope unless you think China, Europe, Japan and South Korea are in on this conspiracy too.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They're both right.
    Are you joking? One is " use common sense, listen to the experts and don't panic guys" and the other is "My opponents are using it to be meanie buttheads to me! It's not a big deal!"

One is an adult response and one is a petulant child getting mad his brother is telling on him after he kicked him hard