Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Surely there is a single person doing this and not a team.
    Well, Hazzikostas was in charge since MoP as game director for World of Warcraft. So it is his responsibility. No matter how much you like him.

And sorry, he did everything wrong he could have done wrong. From the focus on organized group play to how LFR plays out. From gearing in 8.3 to class abilities in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    We are quitting. Why would you tell people who quit to quit? Do you like the ever shrinking subs? Curious if you are one of those people who are concerned about "WoW" dying, which would make me even more curious that you are actively telling people to stop playing, or if you think that WoW dying is good for the game?
    Why whine about it on a forum then? If you're gunna quit, just quit. I still enjoy WoW, I don't care how many subs it has or hasn't got. Posting that you're "quitting" on a forum just makes you look like an absolute child throwing their toys out of the pram tbh. WoW has been dying since day one according to this little section of the community so I don't care - I've played since Classic and I've seen and heard it all before, yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Thats a myth

Only either "no lifers" or "pro gamers" have all the time in the world to play wow and they are a minority.

Even if its true they "complain"...who cares?
    its not a myth, it literaly happened before... people burned through content within days and then complained theres nothing to do, thats why endless progresion happened in legion, which ofc people complained about as if it wasnt their fault...

Please be trolling, nobody can be this dumb and have unsupervised Access to the internet
    Attacking the person instead of their argument typically means one realizes the other has a stronger argument.

Just saying. Maybe in your case it doesn't. Maybe you have the best grasp of all and know exactly what's going on...but seeing you attack another poster makes me believe that's not the case.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    .. if you want to keep me as a player:

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    9.) Make pvp fair again
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    what a sorry excuse of an "open letter" lol. if you refuse to join a "pre-made group" for raids, then you arent raiding, you're just doing random shit with random idiots, no different than getting drunk at the pub together with 3 homeless polish guys who don't speak your language.

Sorry Polebois, we dont really have Ruskies or Ching Chongs around here in Scandinavia, so had to use you bois

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    its not a myth, it literaly happened before... people burned through content within days and then complained theres nothing to do, thats why endless progresion happened in legion, which ofc people complained about as if it wasnt their fault...
    .. which are only a few. The majority plays some few hours a week. Let those hardcore nolifers farm gold for their raid mats. As like "The big potion of defeating the pixel boss" which gives you some stat you urgendtly need to defeat him on mythic difficulty. And let it cost 100.000gold. So many tokens sold to hardcore raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well the question is whether its the "content " that playerbase wanted and enjoy or its "content" just fr sake of being there and is unfun to players
    i would REALLY LOVE to hear how would you like to make content that everybody will love without actualy puting it in game first... unless you sugest blizz uses clearvoyance, there is no way in hell every piece of content they add in game will be loved (and efinitely not universaly loved, as thats impossible to achieve)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i will continue those threads. Be sure about it. Not sure what you mean with "hate thread", tho. Considering i am giving constructive feedback.
    you are not
    you are giving list of changes YOU WANT, nothing constructive about that, just your opinion - which judging by the comments is in minority

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Why whine about it on a forum then? If you're gunna quit, just quit. I still enjoy WoW, I don't care how many subs it has or hasn't got. Posting that you're "quitting" on a forum just makes you look like an absolute child throwing their toys out of the pram tbh. WoW has been dying since day one according to this little section of the community so I don't care - I've played since Classic and I've seen and heard it all before, yet here we are.
    That's an easy one. Thanks for asking. Because I used to enjoy the game more than any other game I played. I would like to play a game I enjoyed that much again.

I dunno. Does that make sense? I'm not sure how else to explain it. How about, I enjoyed playing WoW before. But now I don't. So I tell the company who makes it (and made the changed to it) "here are the things that would help me enjoy the game again". Then if they did listen, I would play the game again.

Same reason every company sends surveys out to their clients is why we give feedback. Does that help?

How is giving feedback throwing a tantrum? Do you considering a "tantrum" when anyone fills out survey? "STOP ANSWERING THOSE SURVEYS!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEIR PRODUCT, JUST STOP USING IT YOU CHILDREN!".

That's what you sound like to me, which is why it seem to me that you are throwing the tantrum. Like feedback slept with your girlfriend and now you have a personal beef with it.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Just quit already.
    the best for all wow players is when a lot of players are playing. designing the game in a way that appeals to pretty much all players is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    There is more content in this expansion than every other expansion before it.

The fact that you refuse to enage with content does not mean it is not there.

Just quit at this point.
    10 million active sub payers have already quit. Keep it up. Keep telling people to go fuck themselves if they don't like the game. Let's see who is gonna pay for that shit content that you seem to enjoy.

Already the next expansion has no new races, no new classes, no new specs, just glorified visions aka Torghast and more dungeons and raids.

Next expansion after SL will be even lower on content. But you keep telling people to quit. Atta boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttwitch View Post
    10 million active sub payers have already quit. Keep it up. Keep telling people to go fuck themselves if they don't like the game. Let's see who is gonna pay for that shit content that you seem to enjoy.
    90% of people who have registered an account, have quit.

That 10 million subs wasn't a static number, it was a fuckload of people coming in and out during the time when playing MMOs was "in"

you are not
    you are giving list of changes YOU WANT, nothing constructive about that, just your opinion - which judging by the comments is in minority
    How is that not constructive feedback. That's like the exact definition of feedback. "How did you feel" "what's your opinion on the game". Blizzard has all the objective measurements, they don't need us fans giving them facts about their game. They need our opinions to let them know how we feel, and that's what we all call, "feedback".

~ Daryl Davis

Attacking the person instead of their argument typically means one realizes the other has a stronger argument.

Just saying. Maybe in your case it doesn't. Maybe you have the best grasp of all and know exactly what's going on...but seeing you attack another poster makes me believe that's not the case.
    It's called an Ad hominem, and while it generally is considered a Logical Fallacy, if it is supported by an actual argument at the same time, then it does not apply, and it can also be used to win a debate or argument in the eyes of the public by adhering to the audience much more than an actual logical argument would, so in a public scene it once again is not necessarily a Logical Fallacy, or a loss of an argument. and it is very often, very justified to attack the person instead of the argument when the person does not present any real argument themselves it cannot be attacked, so your only real logical action is either to forfeit and walk away, or call the moron a fucking retard.

.. which are only a few. The majority plays some few hours a week. Let those hardcore nolifers farm gold for their raid mats. As like "The big potion of defeating the pixel boss" which gives you some stat you urgendtly need to defeat him on mythic difficulty. And let it cost 100.000gold. So many tokens sold to hardcore raiders.
    your opinion on how things should be is shared among very few too, yet you present it like only true way how it should be and call it "constructive criticism" instead of what it truly is "whining why my opinion is only one right" so...
    and no, the uproar on forums and other platforms was so huge they changed the game, so i really doubt it was opinion of "few" but sure, keep your head in your self centered ass and think whatever you want, i have better things to do than argue with egocentric morons like you so ill just ignore you...

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    It's called an Ad hominem, and while it generally is considered a Logical Fallacy, if it is supported by an actual argument at the same time, then it does not apply, and it can also be used to win a debate or argument in the eyes of the public by adhering to the audience much more than an actual logical argument would, so in a public scene it once again is not necessarily a Logical Fallacy, or a loss of an argument. and it is very often, very justified to attack the person instead of the argument when the person does not present any real argument themselves it cannot be attacked, so your only real logical action is either to forfeit and walk away, or call the moron a fucking retard.
    When a person follows their opponent's argument with an Ad hominem and no counter argument, only fools believe they won the point.

~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    1. This just in, your alt is not a copy of your main, it's not supposed to have all your main's power.
    BUT WHY???? Why decide this for players? Why think inside this shit box of "alts MUST be less powerful than main"?? Why not get outside this box, why it matters to you how altoholics like to play? You can always go the same path as 1 guildie of mine who only has 1 char! Just one! For years!

Plus, players in top guild already avoid this stupid box. They multibox => they have alts just as powerful as mains without spending the extra time on them, but spending the extra money. Why penalize people with single account? Is this box defined by Blizzard and approved by you just a money income strategy? Because if alts are really supposed to be weaker, they would put an end to multiboxing, which they are not doing.

your opinion on how things should be is shared among very few too, yet you present it like only true way how it should be and call it "constructive criticism" instead of what it truly is "whining why my opinion is only one right" so...
    and no, the uproar on forums and other platforms was so huge they changed the game, so i really doubt it was opinion of "few" but sure, keep your head in your self centered ass and think whatever you want, i have better things to do than argue with egocentric morons like you so ill just ignore you...
    So you think no one should ever voice things that they believe would make the game better? I'm not sure what all you "make-them-quit-our-game" crowd are going for here.

~ Daryl Davis

How is that not constructive feedback. That's like the exact definition of feedback. "How did you feel" "what's your opinion on the game". Blizzard has all the objective measurements, they don't need us fans giving them facts about their game. They need our opinions to let them know how we feel, and that's what we all call, "feedback".
    ill explain
    "make shadowlands alt friendly" is opinion/whinig, which doesnt explain at all what is wrong and what changes should be made, to make it better
    "reputation takes neccesarily too long on alts and should be changed, for example as in mop where you gain twice the rep on alts after reaching exalted on main" is constructive criticism, as it aims for PRECISE issue (not a broad one) AND suggest possible solution (even without solution it would be better)

now it is "feedback", you are right about that, but it is not "constructive criticism", those two things are NOT the same although many people seem to think it is...

It always depends on a bias how feedback is being recognized. And if your bias was all about hardcore gaming, you would understand feedback about "not having enough to do" as like "we need to be able to play grinds for 24h in our hardcore session", while the truth was that in WoD, for example, there actually really was nothing to do outside of raids except some few "events" out in the world.

If you actually would get rid of a hardcore player bias, you would understand that "nothing to do" is not the same as "nothing to do for nolifers". Means, if you add enough content for the main playerbase, it should satisfy the large portion of the playerbase. And if you add grinds for the hardcore crowd, even them should be satisfied.

So yes, adding enough content for many is quite easy to achieve. Adding enough content for hardcore gamers not. But it is the first part that matters.

Really, it is quite insane to add grinds and time gates for everyone, if all you need to make the masses play is enough content for a weekly playtime of a few hours.

Also, there is no real win for blizzard, if people login for 5 hours every day because they feel they have to. First, people will burn out fast, in special if your main content is dull and bad designed (as like world quests in world of warcraft), or if you time and effort gate the gameplay that matters just because a few hardcore gamers want to play a lot.
    Last edited by Gonfer; 2020-03-15 at 11:07 AM.

90% of people who have registered an account, have quit.

That 10 million subs wasn't a static number, it was a fuckload of people coming in and out during the time when playing MMOs was "in"
    You know what I meant. WoTLK had 12 million active subs. BFA has very likely less than 2 mil active subs right now.
    Obviously Blizzard is doing it VERY WRONG, and it's only shills who think this is fine. Queue the dog in burning house.