Ok, Hazzikostas, listen..

.. if you want to keep me as a player:

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    9.) Make pvp fair again
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to happen. Activision has made its clear since blizzcon 2018 that their only priority is to crank out the cheapest content possible to keep subs going. Quality doesn't enter in to the equation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just quit already.
    Hi

1. This just in, your alt is not a copy of your main, it's not supposed to have all your main's power.
    3. Not happening, this isn't SWTOR.
    4. So you can, what? No-life it in four days and come here and complain there's nothing to do?
    6. So people can complain that the gear doesn't have their preferred secondary stats again?
    9. We had fair pvp in Legion, people hated not being able to stomp noobs less geared than them.
    10. Says remove azerite power and all similar systems, then demands ongoing character progression???
    11. Wanting you to play with other people in an MMO is somehow... greedy? Wut?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Just quit already.
    Do not worry. I am sure Hazzikostas is going to do this:

1.) Shadowlands will not be alt friendly
    2.) Thorgast will be hidden both behind behind a weekly grind and an attunement
    3.) reputations will stay char based
    4.) A ton of time gates or effort gates will not just be added to Thorgast, but later on also to regular dungeons and raids
    5.) LFR will either not be bearable or even get removed
    6.) PVP will continue to be the slot machine with a bar filling, because Ion loved the time /played
    7.) We will have Anima Power which will be even worse than Azerite Power.
    8.) Titanforging will be reintroduced in an even worse incarnation
    9.) PVP will favor organized raiders
    10.) There will be no character progression outside of organized group play anymore

and

11.) Ion wants all your /played time. In special of those players that think Skinner Boxes are fun.

And yes, if that happens, Ion is not going to see me again. Do it, Ion! I know you can make the game even worse!

You guys really overestimate the power that Ion has as game director. Yes, he probably ends up deciding the final decision, but not after the higher-ups have told him several times to redesign the initial idea.

There is more content in this expansion than every other expansion before it.

The fact that you refuse to enage with content does not mean it is not there.

Just quit at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    1. This just in, your alt is not a copy of your main, it's not supposed to have all your main's power.
    Reputations should be account achievements. Having to repeat them per char is just too much to ask for. As you will not only hear from me.

4. So you can, what? No-life it in four days and come here and complain there's nothing to do?
    Well, to have a lot to do, blizzard could add a lot of content, you know? Instead of artificially enduring some creepy gameplay by even more chores.

6. So people can complain that the gear doesn't have their preferred secondary stats again?
    It just depends entirely on the available items from the vendor. And there actually speaks nothing against a lot of available items, with custimizable 2ndary stats.

9. We had fair pvp in Legion, people hated not being able to stomp noobs less geared than them.
    A few people hated it. And the noobs should have a chance, shouldnt they? Just say "no", and answer something containing "effort".

10. Says remove azerite power and all similar systems, then demands ongoing character progression???
    Yes, by getting better gear. You know, higher ilevel. Which should matter. As Ion promised. If you remember.

11. Wanting you to play with other people in an MMO is somehow... greedy? Wut?
    No, i talk about the greedines of Ion just to make content fun he plays himself. There are a lot of people who do not play what Ion likes.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok then, Cya?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    ok then, Cya?
    Hope dies last.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    Well, to have a lot to do, blizzard could add a lot of content, you know? Instead of artificially enduring some creepy gameplay by even more chores.
    There is no amount of content they could possibly add that you wouldn't be able to no-life it in a week. And then you are still out of content.

This has been the same argument for years. It doesn't matter how much content an expansion really has, only how its delivered. If its all available day 1, then on day 2 most of it will already be consumed. Gating content behind unlocks and/or making it repeatable is the only way to give it more lifetime.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2020-03-15 at 08:05 AM.

7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    9.) Make pvp fair again
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    1) Why? Alts are what they supposed to be: Alts
    3) No.
    5) Play Normal or HC and L2P
    6) PVP? Don't care
    7) Keep at least one bar to fill while playing
    8) WF/TF/Corruption/Legendarys is the spice of the game, thats keeps me playing (otherwise look at classic, it sucks)
    9) Don't care, just make rewards only for pvp
    10) Want to play solo? get another game
    11) Ion doesn't force me to play anything, i am grown up and play what i want.

With all your suggestions, you would be finished playing after 6 weeks and crying for more "content".
    I've been grinding in WoW for 14 Years, thats what I think a MMO should be, it has to have goals like Azerite, Legendaries, Reputation.
    There has to be RNG to keep the excitement.

Otherwise go and play Tomb Raider or something like that.

Maybe WoW is just not your game.

Take care
    Last edited by Duroga; 2020-03-15 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    There is no amount of content they could possibly add that you wouldn't be able to no-life it in a week. And then you are still out of content.
    Enough content to just allow casual gamers novelty would be enough for a start. The no lifers could farm mats and gold. Instead of selling raid runs, for example, for hundred thousands of gold to people buying tokens. That would even be more healthy to the ingame economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not worry. I am sure Hazzikostas is going to do this:

1.) Shadowlands will not be alt friendly
    2.) Thorgast will be hidden both behind behind a weekly grind and an attunement
    3.) reputations will stay char based
    4.) A ton of time gates or effort gates will not just be added to Thorgast, but later on also to regular dungeons and raids
    5.) LFR will either not be bearable or even get removed
    6.) PVP will continue to be the slot machine with a bar filling, because Ion loved the time /played
    7.) We will have Anima Power which will be even worse than Azerite Power.
    8.) Titanforging will be reintroduced in an even worse incarnation
    9.) PVP will favor organized raiders
    10.) There will be no character progression outside of organized group play anymore

and

11.) Ion wants all your /played time. In special of those players that think Skinner Boxes are fun.

And yes, if that happens, Ion is not going to see me again. Do it, Ion! I know you can make the game even worse!
    1. What do you mean grind? Like island expedition grind or horrific vision grind? Because one of those is awful and one isn’t that bad
    2. There will probably be some attunement that’ll be removed in a later patch which seems fine to me
    3. Id be fine with account wide reps. At the very least give us the mop system where getting exalted allows you to gain it faster on other chars.
    4. No raid has been time gated outside of lfr. And effort gate is part of the definition of non lfr raids. You have to put some effort in somewhere.
    5 lfr is fine as a concept, though in the most recent raid it’s an actual living nightmare due to oversight on the devs part
    6 whether it’s a vendor with currency or a bar, your /played will still be the same so I don’t get it. They can make currency take just as long to earn as bad filling
    7 I sure hope they don’t carry the system everyone hated for the past expansion and a half into the new one
    8 tf is stupid, but corruption is an interesting concept executed poorly. If literally every piece of loot was corrupted, then it would be significantly more interesting because then there could be player decisions about what to wear
    9 I don’t understand this complaint. Is it about bg premades or what? Because being organized will almost always win over haphazardly running at your opponent.
    10 reputations exist as solo progression. But if you want the same thing as the raiders or pvpers, you’re gonna have to do something organized. That’s the point of an mmo: to play with other people.

I don’t even know why I addressed this. Just quit since it’s clear you don’t want to like the game anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duroga View Post
    1) Why? Alts are what they supposed to be: Alts
    And you think you have to regrind everything with every alt? Shouldnt alts just be additional classes where you do not have to repeat all those dull chores over and over and over again?

Is running against the same brick wall over and over and over again for you fun as well?

5) Play Normal or HC and L2P
    I do not want to play in organized groups.

8) WF/TF/Corruption/Legendarys is the spice of the game, thats keeps me playing (otherwise look at classic, it sucks)
    Really? It is not "fun in the game" or even "playing with your friends"? Isnt that quite sad?

Have you ever read everything about the skinner box effect? Thats a neat psychological trick developers use in games to make people believe a game is fun, while they just push buttons to receive a reward. Very often used in nowadays World of Warcraft.

10) Want to play solo? get another game
    Solo play has always been part of MMORPGs

11) Ion doesn't force me to play anything, i am grown up and play what i want.
    I've been grinding in WoW for 14 Years, thats what I think a MMO should be, it has to have goals like Azerite, Legendaries, Reputation.
    Oh really? You play this game for 14 years already and have not disovered yet that you do not play for fun anymore but just for the reward?

Quite sad.

We want content but we dont want to do it again on our alts: the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bailine57 View Post
    1. What do you mean grind?
    Dull daily quests as like the ones in reused assets we got in 8.3 for example, with quests, which neither tell a story, nor are really any kind of interesting gameplay.

2. There will probably be some attunement that’ll be removed in a later patch which seems fine to me
    Well, and the weekly grind you have to do to even run Thorgast. Because Ion wants your time /played.

3. Id be fine with account wide reps. At the very least give us the mop system where getting exalted allows you to gain it faster on other chars.
    But Ion wants you to play everything on your alts. Really. He needs that new Yacht.

4. No raid has been time gated outside of lfr. And effort gate is part of the definition of non lfr raids. You have to put some effort in somewhere.
    "Effort". Yes. You would be ok with having to do the same for being able to play raids you have to do to run visions? Ion surely loves to read that.

5 lfr is fine as a concept, though in the most recent raid it’s an actual living nightmare due to oversight on the devs part
    On purpose. That is how the devs want LFR to be. "Wipe noob, wipe!".

6 whether it’s a vendor with currency or a bar, your /played will still be the same so I don’t get it. They can make currency take just as long to earn as bad filling
    The vendor allows you to chose an item you need. The bar filling just offers you an item you have to earn first, no matter if you already have a better one. Its a slot machine, where you fill a bar for something you do not need, while collecting currency allows you to plan your gearing path accordingly.

7 I sure hope they don’t carry the system everyone hated for the past expansion and a half into the new one
    Ahaha. I mean.. but you noticed they removed Titanforing .. and replaced it by the even worse Corruption?`

8 tf is stupid, but corruption is an interesting concept executed poorly.
    No, actually it is working as intended. With a lot of gold you buy from tokens you can buy the correct perk set from the auction house. You know, Ion.. and his new Yacht..

If literally every piece of loot was corrupted, then it would be significantly more interesting because then there could be player decisions about what to wear
    Hello Mr. Slotmachine, old friend. Where have you been?

9 I don’t understand this complaint. Is it about bg premades or what? Because being organized will almost always win over haphazardly running at your opponent.
    What i mean is that ilevel should not matter in PVP, in special in matchmade pvp. It should be more about having skill. Let it matter in competetive pvp, but in matchmade pvp well equipped raiders will always roflstomp people who just only play pvp without the highest rating.

10 reputations exist as solo progression. But if you want the same thing as the raiders or pvpers, you’re gonna have to do something organized. That’s the point of an mmo: to play with other people.
    As i said, i want character progression no matter if i play in a group or not. It does not matter if the organized groups get better gear, as long there is an ongoing progression in solo content as well.

9.) Make pvp fair again

and

This just reads like you want a singleplayer story driven game. Not a MMORPG. Without gates everything is over in 1 week. You do NOT want to participate in the complete part of the game that needs you to play with and talk with poeple. rofl...

Why the hell would he listen to you? You don't even want't to play an MMO you just want to see the story. Look it up in a video on youtube and be done with it.

Its not reasonable to HEAVILY timagete content with machanics to make you login everyday for weeks/month...and then ask to do it again on an alt.

Will you try to argue with me its reasonable? Dont lose the next episode...

Reputations should be account achievements. Having to repeat them per char is just too much to ask for. As you will not only hear from me.

It just depends entirely on the available items from the vendor. And there actually speaks nothing against a lot of available items, with custimizable 2ndary stats.

A few people hated it. And the noobs should have a chance, shouldnt they? Just say "no", and answer something containing "effort".

Yes, by getting better gear. You know, higher ilevel. Which should matter. As Ion promised. If you remember.

No, i talk about the greedines of Ion just to make content fun he plays himself. There are a lot of people who do not play what Ion likes.
    1. SWTOR tried that, where rep was account wide, but they put a hard cap on how much you could earn each week.

4. It is impossible for them to make content of that scale, this is reality. You need to accept this. It is literally impossible to make content at the rate even a casual player can consume it.

6. They'd have to have every possible combination of secondary stats to satisfy some people. How do you mean customizable.

10. We do get better gear, but we also have alternate progression. Your neck gets ilvls when you level it up. What exactly did Ion promise that I'm supposed to remember? Cause a lot of people are mad about rampant item level bloat, that's one of the major arguments against tforging.

11. So they're greedy because they make group content that you don't like... in a multiplayer game. And "lots of people" also don't like group content... and there's not enough solo content even though that's 90% of the game already?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.