Thread: Assault Rares

Assault Rares

Can we maybe increase the spawn rate a wee bit?

I had an hour to play this morning as I don't get much time to play at all (Paramedic), managed to do all my dailies pretty quickly in the Assaults however teh rares quest has taken me 43 minutes and by then I gave up as I was still on 2/3 rares killed...

Assaults events with a skull counts as rare kills too in case you don't find any rare mob. Those should be faster to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkuman View Post
    Assaults events with a skull counts as rare kills too in case you don't find any rare mob. Those should be faster to do.
    Do they? I've done 6 of them now and none of them have counted :/

I know for a fact the Executioners in Uldum count (only the first one you kill for the day); there's a few others that count too.

I personally think the worst rare days are for the minor assault zones, especially Vale, even moreso if it's the minor for the week. I've found it takes forever to get 3 rares there.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Do they? I've done 6 of them now and none of them have counted :/
    They do. Spirit drinkers, executioners etc in uldum definitely count but only the 1st 1 of each type count (there's normally 2 of each up). Perhaps you'd already killed 1 before you picked up the rare quest so when you killed another it didn't count.

Yeah, I was coming to say the same thing, about Spirit Drinkers and Executioners counting too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't take that long, just keep flying around. look for groups hunting them, as long as they aren't in a raid group you're good to go. Vale is by far the easiest zone to do it in, that place is tiny. Uldum is harder but still has clumps of rares. I have also found that some rares spawn faster than others, I know you can only kill each one once for the quest but yeah I have seen some spawn 5 times within a half hour time frame