Thread: Blood trinkets

Blood trinkets

Just curious what's considered the BiS at the moment? If anything? Or are people just running with DPS ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    This may be a bit tough because we're now seeing some neat builds around specific corruptions but I believe most are still running DPS trinkets (see Bloodmallet.com) unless you need something specific to mitigate a damage spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Just curious what's considered the BiS at the moment? If anything? Or are people just running with DPS ones?
    Depends on the content its very situational same goes with stats you prioritise.

The mains ones i use are Wrathion (HASTE), ToS (AOE TRINKET), Nzoth (Damage reduction 1min), Ashvane (healing) trinkets depending what i am doing. I also swap between haste/vers gear and crit/vers. If i am doing under 15 keys / heroic raids / visions i just go for full on damage normally as the self sustain and damage taken is super low. Mythic raiding and higher keys depends whats needed and the week. Pointless stacking damage reduction and self sustain if you are at next to zero risk of death.
    Last edited by Stacie; 2020-03-20 at 03:23 PM.

The discord says Fang from ToS of any ilvl and the mech trinket with the vendor red card are good choices.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!