Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Self Quarantine SO what are you doing today?

What's your Snack Code?
    D1E

Watching Movies and YouTube Interrogations LOL

You watching a Movie, Watching YouTube, Playing Video games?

Supersize me 2: Chicken and Playing GTA 5 on and off, along with interrogation YouTube video's

If so what, any recommendations?

Interrogation videos are pretty interesting
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-03-25 at 08:35 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting crazy in my single room condo under quarantine.

Gonna try to do some indoor exercise tomorrow although I'm sick so there's that... but I really need to move some. Sitting or lying literally 24/7 for extended periods is not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same shit I do on the days I normally have off, which basically boils down to not being motivated enough to do the stuff I should be doing.

E1A first of all, and then to answer the question, nothing. I'm sort of sliding into a pattern of waking and sleeping every few hours, so there's a lot of eating and sleeping.

I've been on my walk, as per Doctor's Orders (for my back).
    Now I've taken care of my 3 Hamsters, and I'm about to clean my desk thoroughly. Not due to Corona, I'm simply allergic against the idea of a dirty keyboard/mouse. My mouse is new though so I'm a little apprehensive as to HOW I can clean it without breaking something...

Some hours ago I watched 12 Years a Slave, one of my favourites. Once I'm done with the desk cleaning I'mma be weeding out one of my old, unactive WoW accounts. Got some level 60's on there but with the 100% XP buff and the pre-patch coming, I might as well delete them and be rid of the account. Hell, in SL I can forever more skip TBC and WOTLK zones.

Learning programming and watching timeline series for games/movies.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Dear Diary.

Today I decided to torture myself by leveling my 35th alt to level 120 and getting them the level 50 HoA from the Nazjatar intro, same as the other 34.

Send Help.

I would take a break from WoW but tomorrow is reset day and life is pain. Will probably swap over to my Ezio trilogy playthrough asap though to stop myself marching into the Corona ward and kissing everything I see.

On another note mechagnomes are way cooler than people give them credit for. I'm fond of my DK.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am apparently an essential service in my country. So I'm working :P
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I am apparently an essential service in my country. So I'm working :P
    Me too.
    And since I don't really have home internet, it's probably just as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played some Banished, then some Diablo 3 for the first time in like, a year. Now I'm cooking dinner and I might play SWTOR tonight.

Totally ignored the chores I should be doing.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

What's your Snack Code?
    -6A

Responding to idiots on a message board, trying to get motivated to play wow.

cooking and making pots for guild in wow.

Yell out the window at neighborhood kids to be quiet. Nice way to get out frustrations.

BTW I am only self Quarantined till 10-12pm when I have to go to work....still.....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your Snack Code?

D3A

Got done making and eating some chicken stir fry with udon noodles.

Watched some Cinema Sins and Wins, Honest Trailers, and gained a few levels on a Vulpera rogue alt. Might rent a flick later.

No, no recommendations.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

D2B

Went to get my prescriptions, came home, chilling, might make some soup if I get hungry in a bit.

Been playing Tales of Vesperia on my Switch, YouTube random stuff, might watch Lion King on Disney plus later, heard Mulan releasing on Friday is supposed to be really good so gonna watch that when it comes out.

Some of the old Conan O'Brien stuff on YouTube always good for a laugh.

What's your Snack Code?

Im eating asian snacks and none of those snacks, but if I plan to eat those snacks it will be:

F4E

Doing remote works ...... then sleeping.....

Yeah watching TV shows on Amazon prime and play mobile games/video games if there is still time to burn..... very long days....

Better do the workouts and have a healthy diet...

10+ Year Old Account
    my snack code is.......*shakes op until snacks fall out* im playing victory at sea today as the imperial japanese navy. head of a fleet that includes the yamato and the bismarck.
    am also binge watching forgotten weapons channel on youtube.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-03-25 at 02:10 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    <shadowmouse checks>
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus
    Mid week, so I'm keeping up on social stuff. I sent out encouragement to my quasi adoptive daughters, the Herd, and a handful of current associates.

I've got online classes, so I put out the study suggestion list for my Friday class and did a bit of prep for tomorrow's discussion.

We're still more or less on lockdown, for me that means I've been at this since mid January.

Nope, most streaming services are out for me. Luckily I accumulated quite a few movies and shows on DVD and CD back in the days when those were the main way to get foreign stuff here. I was binge watching X-Files but I'm taking a break so I don't burn through it too fast.

Yay for the 100% XP bonus in WoW. I do wish, however, that I could get an EU account started so I could start getting ready for having to switch to EU servers when I move.

Here are some things a few of you may not be very familiar with -- Old Steven Chow movies and the Jet Li Once Upon a Time in China ones. Steven Chow's Royal Tramp is a take on The Deer in the Cauldron, which looks like it is going to be revisited soon: https://variety.com/2019/film/asia/p...se-1203135505/ [Doesn't load for me, but there is some possible info] Chow also does a version of Journey to the West.

What's your Snack Code?
    Image doesn't display for me. I'm guessing this has to do with the image?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm considered essential and receiving hazard pay... working. sanitizing everything constantly, practicing social distancing to the best of my abilities in spite of people who seem to need hugging distance to properly hear me, and marveling at the wealth of things people are using for masks.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Snacking on: Oranges, Grapefruit, Lindt's 95% Dark Chocolate and black tea

Doing: Binge watching Westworld and Arrow, Playing Chess and Diablo 3

Exercising: Not enough
    Eating: Not TOO much as I am doing a good job keeping my weight down.

I'm finally almost fully recovered from a stress fracture at the start of winter and the timing is great. The weather kind of sucks for cycling, but I have a trainer set up, so I hammered out a pretty good workout there tonight. I got in a lighter run right before lunch also, so that's really nice. I can barely express how much I hate what's happening to the country, but I'm trying to stay sane by working hard on fitness.

Aside from that, working from home, spending time with my wife, doing some Pokemon Go PvP, and a bit of pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    well now that our governor has declared a stay at home order till april 24th..../sigh.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.