View Poll Results: Will you buy Shadowlands?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • I will NOT buy it

5 6.58%
  • Haven't decided

13 17.11%
  • i will buy it

58 76.32%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I am NOT buying this expansion

Anyone else with me? This covenant stuff, along with the Ion's empty words, has made me decide that I won't buy Shadowlands. Way too many issues and false promises.

Ion thinks he can balance covenants to 1% differences? After how unbalanced Talents, Azerite, Essences and Corruption have been in BfA, I don't think he could balance a wooden plank on a bench.

Will you still be buying Shadowlands? Or will you join me and many others in protesting against this crappy expansion?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't see the option for already bought it.

Not sure why this needed a thread, but since it exists anyway--

I currently don't have any plans to order it either. I know it's early days, and things will change and develop, so I'm keeping my eyes open for that. But as of right now, I see nothing that makes me want to play it other than maybe snazzy armor sets.

Okay, nobody cares.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Anyone else with me? This covenant stuff, along with the Ion's empty words, has made me decide that I won't buy Shadowlands. Way too many issues and false promises.

Ion thinks he can balance covenants to 1% differences? After how unbalanced Talents, Azerite, Essences and Corruption have been in BfA, I don't think he could balance a wooden plank on a bench.

Will you still be buying Shadowlands? Or will you join me and many others in protesting against this crappy expansion?
    does that mean you will stop making threads like this? all you seem to do is complain, you clearly don't like it. also, and I can guarantee this quite assuredly, that there are a lot more people who like Shadowlands than there are who don't.

This is not your diary. Noone here cares about your wants, don't you have anyone who would actually giva a care about your plans?

I hate entitled threads like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this:

Or will you join me and many others in protesting against this crappy expansion?
    made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my day so early. "Protesting" lmao are you going to starve in front of Blizz HQ too? Top kek.

We look forward to your incessant complaining after SL goes live.

Already pre-purchased, seems like a solid expansion and I see changes that were actually requested by players for a long time like the return of 2h frost for DKs and possibily single minded fury for warriors, so at first glance I see them taking feedback. I think most players can agree that covenants will probably not be perfectly balanced, but as long as they bring them to even 5% from each other it will be fine. A very small percentage of players need that few percent edge, you certainly don't need it for normal/heroic/m+(10-15).

I am not buying this expansion but I care enough to come and shit post about it!
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    does that mean you will stop making threads like this? all you seem to do is complain, you clearly don't like it. also, and I can guarantee this quite assuredly, that there are a lot more people who like Shadowlands than there are who don't.
    He'll be back under a different account bitching.

I'm hyped after this alpha, much better than I was expecting TBH

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my day so early. "Protesting" lmao are you going to starve in front of Blizz HQ too? Top kek.
    I guess SL and the AoE changes is this month's Hong Kong.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Protesting? You think you are a part of some big (or even medium seized) movement, just because you decided not to buy a video game? Fkin please (nice poll results btw).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-04-10 at 11:40 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

need an already purchased option since i Pre-ordered on day 1 and will be buying a physical CE copy (or 2) as well
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Ok. I look forward to not seeing you.

Yes because I don't give a fuck about how balanced the covenant stuff is going to be, I am still gonna be picking the one whose aesthetics I like more.

You are missing the "I bought it the day it was available" option. I have always purchased the next expansion as soon as possible. I don't subscribe to the whining and bitching that burnt out or super casual players like you vomit out into every internet medium you can reach. No one cares about your opinion, or mine, and life goes on. Stop seeking validation for your bullshit and just quit the game silently.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

God damn, the vitriol.

It reminds me of why I stopped posting here in the first place, but this time it's more amusing than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they're not balanced entirely who the fuck cares when you enjoy the game anyway.. not like it'll be that much of a difference on every single boss anyway.

the gear and ap changes alone are worth the 50 euros this is a god send after Legion and Bfa, i pre-ordered after the interview yesterday
    I.O BFA Season 3