Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    A lot of people on this forum lack sarcasm.

I was a very hot guy in my youth.

1. By age 13, married women in their 20s and 30s were hitting on me.
    2. In high school, a lot of girls with boyfriends were hitting on me.
    3. In the working world in my 20s and 30s, lots of married women were coming onto me.
    4. Even 2 years ago, I got a freaking love letter from a married woman and all she wanted to talk about was having my baby.

From my life perspective, its not just a lot of men that are untrustworthy. A lot of women are as well.

So when I read the part about no male friends and a lie detector test every 6 months, while that is stupid, I can also see why some men might turn out to think that way.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I know there are men and women out there with these kind of values, I would not get to worked up about something that could just as easily been written by a scorn woman.

It's a troll and achieved its purpose, upset the left wing. If it was the same but said "no white women" you wouldn't be talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    It's a troll and achieved its purpose, upset the left wing. If it was the same but said "no white women" you wouldn't be talking about it.
    I'm not left-wing by any means, hell, according to some around here I'm any manner of buzzwords for anyone on the right. And the guy's reference to race isn't the sole reason I posted this. It's the overall delusional tone. It's either a put-on, or a crazy person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Find it amusing folks are going crazy over this since it's a guy that wrote it, if a girl did this it would be shrugged off.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm not left-wing by any means, hell, according to some around here I'm any manner of buzzwords for anyone on the right. And the guy's reference to race isn't the sole reason I posted this. It's the overall delusional tone. It's either a put-on, or a crazy person.
    Not to mention, he's hilariously wrong what with the "muh oppression"-narrative going around in certain white circles that shall not be named.

"Nobody would be talking about it"... Hah! It would be plenty talked about if it were written as if by a girl, and if it said "no white people/history of sex with white people".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Find it amusing folks are going crazy over this since it's a guy that wrote it, if a girl did this it would be shrugged off.
    i don't care if their gender is male or female racism is a repulsive disgusting trait to have and generally a sign of ignorance and low intelligence.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Good for him. That's a pretty reasonable list.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't care if their gender is male or female racism is a repulsive disgusting trait to have and generally a sign of ignorance and low intelligence.
    Yes, because so many past prominent racists were stupid

If you keep underestimating "racists", things like getting another 4 years of Trump is a guarantee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post

If you keep underestimating "racists", things like getting another 4 years of Trump is a guarantee.
    "Prominent racists" rise to power on the backs of the ignorant, who vastly outnumber them. Your average racist remains an ignoramus.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post

actually yes racism itself is a form of stupidity since you have to be pretty ignorant to assign negative attributes to solely one race. pretty sure racists by themselves won't get trump reelected. this isn't the 1920's anymore. racists don't have anywhere close to the influence they wielded in the early 1900's.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-03-29 at 01:51 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

No, it isn't. Misconceptions like this is why minorities face problems, racists exist that just aren't stupid enough to display it openly and instead silently fuck you over. You only see those who would openly speak about it and seem to think they're the only racists.

When I lived in Sweden, the people who were outspoken racists weren't actually that dangerous to our well-being unless they were the violent kind, most of them weren't violent and just engaged in racist douchebaggery, mockery and stereotyping.

The problem was those in power who made sure that their kids went to all-Swedish schools, opposing the ability for immigrants or kids' to immigrants to attend the same schools as their kids' through policies that were supposed to "improve" their schools, so they don't have to have them in their kids' schools. They stayed away from all the areas where the immigrant population was too high when choosing places to live. The people who would deny you to rent an apartment because your name is foreign, citing other issues but it really was because you're not considered Swedish enough to them. Jobs? Same deal.

These people didn't end up in those positions where they can screw minorities over because they're ignorant and unintelligent, as a matter of fact, it's the opposite.

You seem to think it's a sign of low intelligence because the less smart racists are just stupid enough to blatantly show it to others.

Then we have the matter where people who supposedly are against racism, only seems to care when it's racism aimed at arabs or black people in western countries. Us Asians are just supposed to tolerate it.
    Last edited by Heran; 2020-03-29 at 01:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    No, it isn't. Misconceptions like this is why minorities face problems, racists exist that just aren't stupid enough to display it openly and instead silently fuck you over. You only see those who would openly speak about it and seem to think they're the only racists.

When I lived in Sweden, the people who were outspoken racists weren't actually that dangerous to our well-being unless they were the violent kind, most of them weren't violent and just engaged in racist douchebaggery, mockery and stereotyping.

The problem was those in power who made sure that their kids went to all-Swedish schools, opposing the ability for immigrants or kids' to immigrants to attend the same schools as their kids' through policies that were supposed to "improve" their schools, so they don't have to have them in their kids' schools. They stayed away from all the areas where the immigrant population was too high when choosing places to live. The people who would deny you to rent an apartment because your name is foreign, citing other issues but it really was because you're not considered Swedish enough to them. Jobs? Same deal.

These people didn't end up in those positions where they can screw minorities over because they're ignorant and unintelligent, as a matter of fact, it's the opposite.

You seem to think it's a sign of low intelligence because the less smart racists are just stupid enough to blatantly show it to others.

Then we have the matter where people who supposedly are against racism, only seems to care when it's racism aimed at arabs or black people in western countries. Us Asians are just supposed to tolerate it.
    To be fair, if I had children in Sweden, I would not want them to grow up in areas where 2nd generation immigrant children will beat them up, steal their shit and pee on them while filming it. I would distance myself from those multicultural areas where violence is out of control compared to the rest of Scandinavia.

https://sputniknews.com/society/2019...n-swedish-boy/

And the people who distance themselves the most from the multicultural society are those who advocate it the most. Left leaning politicians and journalists.

There is a problem with racism in Sweden, but its not only Nazis. It's the immigrants hatred for the native Swedes, and of course Swedes hate for themselves.

actually yes racism itself is a form of stupidity since you have to be pretty ignorant to assign negative attributes to solely one race. pretty sure racists by themselves won't get trump reelected. this isn't the 1920's anymore. racists don't have anywhere close to the influence they wielded in the early 1900's.
    Racism and ignorance are not the same thing.

See Heran's post after yours, she gets it and explains it well. Underestimating the ones with the power and influence to practice racism is the real stupidity. This may be difficult because you come across as a well-trained drone sprouting all the buzz words needed to keep people in ignorance, but if you can practice some humility of your own you would see why her post makes so much sense.

Sounds like a trumpster lol

5+ Year Old Account
    This is closed for forbidden topics.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."