Thread: Vulpera LOL

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vulpera LOL

You unlock it and Baine is the one your talk too. Join the horde etc.

Go and make one start at level 20 and who is this Sylvansis person where Baine is supposed to be. War campaign? huh That is over. Blizzard dropped the ball big time on this one.

10 years on this forum and you haven't realised this far from the first time leveling timeline makes no sense.

I'm not sure what you expect here? For Blizzard to "fix" this problem, they would have to redo the entire leveling experience from 20 to max because every single quest takes place "before" the Vulpera join the horde. Just kinda gotta accept that when you play old content while leveling that its story takes place in the past. Just pretend your vulpera is buddies with the bronze dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

Go and make one start at level 20 and who is this Sylvansis person where Baine is supposed to be. War campaign? huh That is over. Blizzard dropped the ball big time on this one.
    Mag'har orcs don't get recgonized in Outland or Draenor
    Highmountain Tauren ditto

There is no RPG continuity in WoW for allied races, whadya gonna do?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This is surprising because...?

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Blizzard will figure out eventually. I believe trying to make this relatively coherent using Chromie is still in the works as part of the leveling overhaul in Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account

as first comment said, 10 years and you just now realised the timeline dont make sense?
    Luckily shadowlands will fix that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Ten years in these forums (and who knows how many in the game itself) and you still haven't realized that the leveling experience is detached, time-wise, from the story?

I mean, it's funny how you talk about the vulpera... but forget about lightforged draenei helping the Alliance recruit Keeshan in Redridge Mountains? How you're a void elf fighting in Outland against Illidan? Or a nightborne fighting against the Lich King?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This is surprising because...?

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/py4pgqmdqtd01.png[IMG]
    I see your void elf and raise you a:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    as first comment said, 10 years and you just now realised the timeline dont make sense?
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Ds9lKf5.png[IMG]
    I'm quite the fan of Timelord Grundlebash myself.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...ghar-orc-monk/

"Everyone kind of agrees that time is screwed."
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    10 years on this forum and you haven't realised this far from the first time leveling timeline makes no sense.
    And is one massive reason they are redoing it come shadowlands. They know it makes no sense they are working to correct it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm quite the fan of Timelord Grundlebash myself.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...ghar-orc-monk/

"Everyone kind of agrees that time is screwed."
    eh.. trying too hard, plus a green maghar thats not a maghar...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Youre like 5+years too late for this topic.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow had timeline problems since forever.

They are fixing it anyway in Shadowlands by turning the lvl 1-50 experience into chromies timely adventures.

Formerly known as Arafal

But by far the best illustration of this trainwreck is trying to explain it to people who have never seen WoW before: (5:44)

Pretty sure that experience goes away with SL release, where we all have a new 0-10.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a game where every expansion sits as a distinct entity whose timeline never changes and you're complaining now that you've just noticed it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    This is amazing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I see your void elf and raise you a:

That's like being a werewolf Khajiit or Argonian in Skyrim.

"Is that fur between your ears?"

Or waltzing around in full Nightingale Armor set

"Don't try to hide it. I know you are in the thieves guild."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Just wait til you start the Cata/Pandaria quests and you’re taking orders from Hellscream

The loading screens still show Varian and Vol'jin, so if Blizzard is too lazy to even update the loading screen art, you think they'd be arsed to fix the questing timeline? They finally are at the expense of actual new expansion features. No way it would have ever been done outside of sacrificing actual new content.

It's like trying to promote a BLT sandwich. "We give you condiments!" Bitch, that's supposed to come with it, where's the meat!?