66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I'm no trump supporter, quite the opposite as my post history will attest to.

I'll fully admit to some privilege here, as far as I can tell myself nor my immediate family has been effected by any of trumps bullshit, at least directly.

I hate him, he's a madman, and would love for him to disappear off the face of the planet.

That said, whoever wins is not going to affect me much, as I stated in my post. I was looking to bernie, maybe a couple others, for long overdue progressive change, primarily economically.

Now we just have old out of touch guy A, and old out of touch guy B.

Trump winning in 2016, and the subsequent years after, has led me to lose alot of faith in humanity, to the point of me becoming much more isolated and wary of strangers. I am just now finally getting over some of this with therapy, and i'm not interested in a repeat of this process again. Me not caring who wins is partly for my own mental health.
    You don't have to hope or have faith in humanity this is a time to stand up and fight because that mad man is fucking up people's lives and people are dying because of it. He won by 70K votes and lost the popular vote you don't have to be fully invested you just have to stand up and be heard when it counts, feel free to sit out other elections when a nut job is not on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You don't have to hope or have faith in humanity this is a time to stand up and fight because that mad man is fucking up people's lives and people are dying because of it. He won by 70K votes and lost the popular vote you don't have to be fully invested you just have to stand up and be heard when it counts, feel free to sit out other elections when a nut job is not on the ballot.
    So the other rapist who doesn't like gays or blacks is better?

Quote Originally Posted by voxisis View Post
    So the other rapist who doesn't like gays or blacks is better?
    Don't forget he's likely a pedophile as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    There is no evidence for this. But you support Trump who is credibly accused of raping a 13 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    It's sad that I'm this many qualifiers in and I still have to go through the whole chat history to figure out which candidate we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Trump is the last wall against the deep state. Everyone who hates him cant even argue why he really dislikes him or is threwing nonsense out of his ass because he is allready blind for reality or believes everything the media is telling like the whole shitshow the world is going through right now. Not that it really matters but who every wins has the burden on his shoulders and everything right now is heading in to a unknown Future.
    how about his lying, corruption, obstruction, fraud, incompetence, horrible and failed policies?

i'm sure you will wave all that away and say I have TDS or some other stupid thing. At best "deep state" is just GOP fearmongering gaslighting of ignorant peoples view of the global economy, at worst its pure projection of their gerrymandering, voter suppression, heritage foundation and such orgs on to democrats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    I am no fan of Trump but to be fair... He definitely didn't say to drink bleach or any fish tank cleaner lol.
    What is your problem with reading? Second fucking post in a row...

Here is a question... how old were you, when you knew drinking bleach is a mistake?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, it's a lot shorter to type "I'm conservative so I'd vote for the GOP". Cause the concern *infracted* about Biden's mental state is hilarious when he's against Trump who can barely string a sentence together"
    Yeah I probably would describe myself as a conservative.
    Flinging shit about how Trump puts together his sentences... I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure he's always talked like that. It's not necessarily the best, but it's not a change. I would not come across well as a speaker either outside of prepared statements.
    I haven't done the background research to see whether Biden's said seriously weird shit in the past (prior to his role as VP in the Obama admin) but some of the shit he's been saying is quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What is your problem with reading? Second fucking post in a row...

Here is a question... how old were you, when you knew drinking bleach is a mistake?
    Are we talking about this?
    Drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant seem like very different things.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2020-05-05 at 01:06 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Are we talking about this?
    I don't want to spoil anything, but that's not actually better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t care about semantics... so... fine... how old were you when you knew that injecting disinfectant was a bad idea?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I don't want to spoil anything, but that's not actually better.
    My goal is for him to think about it... I don’t care if people reply to me, beyond needing an impetus to talk shit. I don’t expect people to answer my questions... and I respond in nothing, but questions, most of the time. As long as they think about the answer... the reply isn’t as important.

Like I keep saying... if I want... I’m a Trump supporter... I’m a Bernie supporter... I’m a Biden supporter. So... why does the reply mater, beyond more ways to encourage thinking.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Well I live in CA, so my vote either way does not matter. I'm not in one of the 7? or so states that matter. Great system.

Don’t care about semantics.
    If you've forgotten that what he said was speaking to 'injecting disinfectant' rather than 'drinking bleach' it really begs the question; what kind of perspective can you provide on his memory when you don't remember what he said two weeks ago?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Well I live in CA, so my vote either way does not matter. I'm not in one of the 7? or so states that matter. Great system.
    Same. I live in IL so my vote doesn't matter. Still gonna vote for Biden cause fuck Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided before primary’s who I supported and haven’t changed and it has nothing to do with me personally liking Joe Biden.

Hell in 2016 I started out with Bernie because I LOVED his policies and I loved him.

I fought for him and convinced friends to support him. But it wasn’t enough. I didn’t like Hillary, I respected her record but I didn’t like her. However over the course voting Hillary is one of my most proudest moments.

However with Joe I never liked him, I respect his record but I think I actually like him now less than Hillary.

I’m also specifically against his position and actions in the past.

However I don’t have to like him, just like I don’t have to like Trump. But there is nothing I respect about Trump. He’s not a flawed man he’s a coward in addition to being a greedy racist, sexist and homophobic piece of shit which honestly aren’t his worst aspects.

No President or anyone seeking office has been perfect. In fact realistically they all had something in common in terms of their faults.

Washington kept slaves so did Jefferson, Lincoln too was a racist along with Truman, Kennedy who was also a womanizer in my opinion based on historical knowledge along with Nixon, Reagan and Clinton.

However all of the above were something Trump will never be and that is a leader. All of the past Presidents.

Trump worst crime and yes crime is that he’s not only corrupt but he’s an utter fucking unqualified moron beyond the scope of your grade variety idiot.

He’s a stupid and unqualified man who puts every breathing man woman and child in grave danger everyday.

He’s not funny nor is he somewhat redeemable at least Reagan knew to bow to his betters for the good of the country like medical experts, economists foreign leaders and diplomats.

So no I don’t like Biden and that’s really not the point. He’s the best in my opinion to right the ship he certainly the most qualified next to Trump. But then again not many who aren’t more qualified than Trump thanks to the lowest bar set.

I’m voting for Biden because he happens to be the best. But if Biden dropped out and Jen Bush ran as much as I don’t like Jen Bush. I’d vote for anyone with a chance to beat Trump.

None couple be worse than Trump and if Biden or even Sanders got elected I’d be more comfortable voting for someone else in 4 years than having the criminal in the White House another 4 years if I can help it.

A great deal of damage is already been done and can never be fixed but it can and will get a lot worse for the most vulnerable and those I care about with Trump in office.

We need an actual responsible and capable adult as President.

So go Joe in my opinion.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've forgotten that what he said was speaking to 'injecting disinfectant' rather than 'drinking bleach' it really begs the question; what kind of perspective can you provide on his memory when you don't remember what he said two weeks ago?
    How old were you when you knew either one was dangerous?

How old were you when you knew either one was dangerous?
    That's not the issue. The issue is you say Trump said things he never said. What he said was stupid, but he didn't tell people to drink bleach. Your narrative is worse than fake news, you are so far gone with your TDS you can't even understand what people say anymore. And you think you (and your "ilk") can decide the future of the US? Man, it doesn't matter who will be president with the likes of you all around.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Same. I live in IL so my vote doesn't matter. Still gonna vote for Biden cause fuck Trump.
    But it does not only because of local elections it's also a way to tell Trump to go fuck himself, he's spend the last 4 years being sour about losing the popular vote obviously to him it does matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how about his lying, corruption, obstruction, fraud, incompetence, horrible and failed policies?
    The sad thing is I literally didn't know what candidate you were talking about and had to check back in the thread.

I'm not American but I'd probably vote for Trump, if I voted. Biden is just a non-option as I see it, considering his mental state.
    I see this opinion quite often I just have to ask why you believe Trump's mental state is better. Trump is clearly in the beginning of some number of mental disorders and definitely in the middle of some others as well. Biden slurs a word, but Trump does the same and Trump can't even stay on topic for longer than 20 seconds.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by William Blake View Post
    That's not the issue. The issue is you say Trump said things he never said. What he said was stupid, but he didn't tell people to drink bleach. Your narrative is worse than fake news, you are so far gone with your TDS you can't even understand what people say anymore. And you think you (and your "ilk") can decide the future of the US? Man, it doesn't matter who will be president with the likes of you all around.
    The only TDS that exists is the type where Trump's rabid zealots will defend him and everything he says and does to the death.

And no, pointing out Trump is giving out deadly advice and peddling quack cures isn't TDS. That's just pointing out objective reality.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future