How are we viewed as?

So the banshee queen doesn't really give a crap about the people who fight and die for her right? At UC she just reanimated the dead horde corpses to fight for her as skeletons. Does she care at all about her loyalists? Or are they just canon fodder?

She does not care about her loyalists. In 8.3 it's revealed that she made a bargain with Azshara and told her to kill the players, making no distinction between loyalists and rebels. At Blizzcon they confirmed she had no intention of saving her loyalists from what was to come (Shadowlands). That's why they confirmed the loyalist questline won't continue in the next expansion.

Given her track record, she'll likely dump Nathanos and Sira too in Shadowlands.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So the banshee queen doesn't really give a crap about the people who fight and die for her right? At UC she just reanimated the dead horde corpses to fight for her as skeletons. Does she care at all about her loyalists? Or are they just canon fodder?
    Are you against organ donation? That's basically the same.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2020-03-30 at 03:36 PM.

we were always dispensable arrows (like any soldier to be fair) usefull until our and sylvanas ends overlap, but considering that probably we are doomed by blizz to clinge hope and life we will have to betray her nihilistic view of unlife.
    so im ready to delete my char before blizz murder my 11 years old rp

10+ Year Old Account
    She probably see her loyalists as the most retarded stupid ppl to ever exist, literally no one would follow her unless they are totally blind ignorant with 2nd worst Stockholm syndrome in wow after high elves who stuck to alliance
    I assure u she doesn't view them high at all, she probably has more respect to fungus that grow on her undead nails than them
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    we were always dispensable arrows (like any soldier to be fair) usefull until our and sylvanas ends overlap, but considering that probably we are doomed by blizz to clinge hope and life we will have to betray her nihilistic view of unlife.
    so im ready to delete my char before blizz murder my 11 years old rp
    What about all the horde corpses she reanimated as skeletons at battle of UC? Those dead folks were probably happy that their skeletons were reanimated to fight for her no?

What about all the horde corpses she reanimated as skeletons at battle of UC? Those dead folks were probably happy that their skeletons were reanimated to fight for her no?
    Why would they be happy that their remains were unceremoniously turned into meatshield and forced to wander the devastation of Lordaeron for eternity (or until someone cleans up that shithole)?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Are you against organ donation? That's basically the same.
    Organ donation is something you consent to.
    they dont go "eh hes dead, he doesent have rights anymore, lets just take his organs"

Also in the real universe we dont have souls that can feel pain and torment after death.
    in wow we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No. No other Horde race (except maybe Zandalari and Bwonsamdi) desecrates their dead like that so unless there were also Forsaken mixed in, none of them, especially orcs, would have been happy to be brought back as skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why would they be happy that their remains were unceremoniously turned into meatshield and forced to wander the devastation of Lordaeron for eternity (or until someone cleans up that shithole)?
    Well for starters, they did die for their banshee queen, so why wouldn't they be happy that their skeleton corpses were brought back to life to fight for her?

Well for starters, they did die for their banshee queen, so why wouldn't they be happy that their skeleton corpses were brought back to life to fight for her?
    They didn't die for the Banshee Queen, they weren't even trying to die. They got nuked because they didn't make it back to the keep in time.

Also, because people who have standards don't want their remains to be treated like expendable trash to throw at the enemy. I'm being generous and assuming that some Horde at least have some basic level of standards.

Also "brought back to life"? Hardly. It's just dark sorcery keeping together a pile of decrepit bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No. No other Horde race (except maybe Zandalari and Bwonsamdi) desecrates their dead like that so unless there were also Forsaken mixed in, none of them, especially orcs, would have been happy to be brought back as skeletons.
    they already died for her though, so I don't get why they would not be happy if their skeletons were reanimated to fight for her again, i personally don't see the issue considering they already did die for her,

as for alliance corpses, i bet they didn't even get a choice lol

5+ Year Old Account
    You, me, we, all of us, Horde, Loyalist, alliance? Were mere Tools to her.
    Nothing more.
    If you still decide to continue doing the job for her, cool, its your decision, but she doesnt care about you. She has a bigger plan.

Now we can discuss her "bigger plan", oooh to make Horde and alliance strong, narcisim i want to master death, be death, becoming a titan. or other theories like, she is azeroth, redemption arc. Or, i want to be reborn, raised, serve the jailer. blah blah.

But the true answer, she doesnt care, you were just a tool. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Organ donation is something you consent to.
    they dont go "eh hes dead, he doesent have rights anymore, lets just take his organs"

Also in the real universe we dont have souls that can feel pain and torment after death.
    in wow we do.
    Those were soulless ones. More like animated skeletons. They are completely different than undeads.
    In my country if you do not declare that you are an asshole against giving organs, you are a giver by default Which is way better than the opposite. So yeah, they do what they want if needed. Now, here, there is a battle, you die, your skeleton is used as a weapon against your enemies, and it will help saving still living friends.

That's also better than what the alliance does in Stormguard. Where they actually use their dead spirits. But yeah I know, that's the alliance, so it's ok. Like also when Malfurion does it. It's ok. But when it's the horde, and particulary Sylvanas, there, there we have a serious problem of evil.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2020-03-30 at 04:32 PM.

they already died for her though, so I don't get why they would not be happy if their skeletons were reanimated to fight for her again, i personally don't see the issue considering they already did die for her,

as for alliance corpses, i bet they didn't even get a choice lol
    I feel like you are acting like this on purpose. No one had a choice whether they lived or died because Sylvanas didn't even give the signal to retreat before nuking the battlefield in plague. They didn't die for her, they died because of her.

So no. No one would have been happy to be resurrected to fight for her again. You are heavily confusing something here. Sylvanas is the Banshee Queen but she is also the Warchief. No one but the Forsaken wants to die in service of the Banshee Queen but the other Horde races are somewhat honor bound to fight for the Warchief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Those were soulless ones. More like animated skeletons. They are completely different than undeads.
    In my country if you do not declare that you are an asshole against giving organs, you are a giver by default Which is way better than the opposite. So yeah, they do what they want if needed. Now, here, there is a battle, you die, your skeleton is used as a weapon against your enemies, and it will help saving still living friends.

That's also better than what the alliance does in Stormguard. Where they actually use their dead spirits. But yeah I know, that's the alliance, so it's ok.
    thing is these bodies were not even given the choice to say "No i do not want to be undead" they were made undead.

also you got example of that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I feel like you are acting like this on purpose. No one had a choice whether they lived or died because Sylvanas didn't even give the signal to retreat before nuking the battlefield in plague. They didn't die for her, they died because of her.
    This too, its kinda sad how far sylv fanbois will go to get their necrophilia push.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Also I just want to point out that Lich King did the same exact shit 10 years ago, and that move was universally hated by the Alliance and Horde troops gathered there. But I guess it's fine this time since Sylvanas did it:

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We already have one highly active Sylvanas-centric thread running, we don't really need another running in tandem. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead