Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Domm530 View Post
    Can this user be deleted? Idiots shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion when facts are on the table, the first raid was mogu shan vaults, which had more then 6 bosses.

The raid yourreferring to had 4 bosses and 3 platforms. You cant be taken serious lol
    If idiots were not allowed to post these forums would be very empty indeed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Can this user be deleted? Idiots shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion when facts are on the table, the first raid was mogu shan vaults, which had more then 6 bosses.

The raid yourreferring to had 4 bosses and 3 platforms. You cant be taken serious lol
    Okay burner account.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If idiots were not allowed to post these forums would be very empty indeed.
    I dont mind that peoples opinion differ, but to bring something up that tottaly false is just stupid, rip some people

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.

There's so few videos about it.
    There's such little online discussion about it.
    There are next to ZERO Blueposts about the expansion.
    Even on these forums, you can tell discussion is at an all time low. At this rate, Shadowlands will be BfA 3.0, just as Bellular predicted.

Was it how it was marketed? Was it Sylvanas? Why is it taking so long to see an alpha or beta? Maybe Blizzard is keeping it under wraps for now because they have some huge, exciting announcements for it.. ? (Doubt it.)
    We have no new information since Blizzcon. An alpha that seems to never be coming and people distracted by other things at this point. With Blizzard working remotely I wouldn't expect any new quality information any time soon.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Okay burner account.
    Happends when you speak the truth and get banned cuz of little children that keep lieing and crying lol

Why is no one hyped for Shadowlands? Most expansions are normally talked to death before they come out but Shadowlands seems to be the exception.

There's so few videos about it.
    There's such little online discussion about it.
    There are next to ZERO Blueposts about the expansion.
    Even on these forums, you can tell discussion is at an all time low. At this rate, Shadowlands will be BfA 3.0, just as Bellular predicted.

Was it how it was marketed? Was it Sylvanas? Why is it taking so long to see an alpha or beta? Maybe Blizzard is keeping it under wraps for now because they have some huge, exciting announcements for it.. ? (Doubt it.)
    why should garbage cause hype ? Anyways. With today's joke they put more salt ^^ hahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    BFA has showed what the overall game will be like going forward, Shadowlands will be like BFA, and people don't like BFA.
    Personally I'm most likely not going to buy it-- so tired of the play-the-patch, consume-and-throw-away design.

Also, I don't really think it says a lot in an actual useful kind of way, but this was quite funny:

Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I love how everyone pretends the travesty "Terrace of endless spring" didn't exist. It was literally running up the stairs to one platform, then to another platform, then to another platform.
    It had a boss that made childlike sounds and stabbed you from stealth. It was some disturbing shit.

Even TOC had 2 main rooms and at least the bosses were all memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    I love how everyone pretends the travesty "Terrace of endless spring" didn't exist. It was literally running up the stairs to one platform, then to another platform, then to another platform.
    It had a boss that made childlike sounds and stabbed you from stealth. It was some disturbing shit.

Im not saying its the greatest raid or whatever, but the description you gave us was completly false and sucked out of your thumb, litterly every xpac has a 2-4 boss raid, and none of them are memorable, not even your trial of the crusader friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    BFA has showed what the overall game will be like going forward, Shadowlands will be like BFA, and people don't like BFA.
    Personally I'm most likely not going to buy it-- so tired of the play-the-patch, consume-and-throw-away design.

Also, I don't really think it says a lot in an actual useful kind of way, but this was quite funny:
    Uhm legion started with this? But for legion people tend to put up their rose tinted glasses, its far worse then anything they have ever created ever

I don't remember having any issue with Terrace. It was a small raid, yes, but do you know how many raids are literally just 1 raid boss? Why is it an issue now?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Honestly no hype is probably best. People let their imaginations run absolutely WILD during hype train season. 8-10 months of hyping themselves up, hard for almost any new game to live up to those kind of expectations.

What's your point? The first tier of MoP had three raids, Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring. It's similar to Throne of the Four Winds in Cataclysm which was just another short raid on top of Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If they at LEAST added something more than temporary content that wasnt just skin colours for races or a revamped level 1-60 experience, id be satisfied, even if it aws just dark rangers, wardens, both, or even tinkers, just a new class, we're due one.

I wouldn't waste my time with that person, they seem to be a genuine shitstarter.
    First line she wrote to me a few pages back was literally a veiled insult out of nowhere.

Your arguments are granite, hers are floppy monkey shit.
    Thank you. I needed this lol

I have more hype for TBC than a expansion where I have to see Sylvanas in another cinematic

I’m so disgusted by this community lately, your all thinking to personal,

The disaster expansion that killed wow and created a fucking terrible path for the future is legion, theirs pretty much NOTHING good about that expansion.

MOP was definitely one of the better expansions, and of people go off by numbers, im sorry hut EVERY expansion has a drop off at some point, doesnt immediatly make an expansion shit, what makes an expansion shit is what systems are in place, hoe the content is. And the only good thing in legion were dungeons and nighthold, but at the same time the replayabbilty is the most dogshit thing ever introduced period.
    Legion was the greatest expansion I have played. I have been in wow since TBC. And during the MoP.. I hated it so much I dropped it when I dinged 90 and then went off until nearly the end of MoP.
    You know, opinions and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Bfa = 1.0
    8.2 = 2.0
    Shadowlands = 3.0
    Can't believe how many people have asked such a basic question
    Makes sense, totally. 8.2.5 was 2.1.3 and 8.3 is 2.4.2. How people would not know this!?

Simple: They showed us very little at Blizzcon and there hasn't been any information since then. Hard to get hyped over literally nothing.

Shadowlands announcement at Blizzcon is the first time an expansion has launched that my reaction was "That's it?" rather than excitement about it's potential. They showed what I would consider to be standard fluff for an expansion but very little else. Even their "new features" don't have much excitement potential.

- Torghast, I knew from the start was going to be filler fluff like Islands or Warfronts and will have no staying power. The fact that it "changes up each time" doesn't change what kind of content it is at it's core: Something to grind.
    - Covenants, they literally aren't a choice because Blizzard is physically incapable of making things balanced. That means no matter what, there is going to be a best and if you want to do high end content you will pick it.

That's it. That's literally all that's new outside of the dungeons, raids, BGs that are standard content for an expansion and don't really draw much hype seeing as how watered down this game has become with it's "Gear to near the best anywhere and don't worry, we'll give you handouts to catch you up once the next patch hits" mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Legion was the greatest expansion I have played. I have been in wow since TBC. And during the MoP.. I hated it so much I dropped it when I dinged 90 and then went off until nearly the end of MoP.
    You know, opinions and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense, totally. 8.2.5 was 2.1.3 and 8.3 is 2.4.2. How people would not know this!?

Then BfA is the expansion your looking for to!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    I’d love to be hyped over it but it’s almost April and we don’t even have alpha yet. At the point it’s going to be a 2021 release, there isn’t enough time left this year to listen to feedback from players and implement it to the game.
    They listen, now that's a good april fools joke.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

*Person misuses Google trends to prove point.* Ahhhh I love this shit

- - - Updated - - -

Again, should we talk about wotlk. Which launched with 4 raids that had 1 boss and 1 room, one of those raids being a re release of a vanilla raid. The fifth raid being a re release of a vanilla raid.

You said "lol mops first raid had 2 rooms and 3 bosses so shit" which was not true, ONE of its raids was LIKE that. So your point describes wotlk more then mop.

- - - Updated - - -

Bfa = 1.0
    8.2 = 2.0
    Shadowlands = 3.0
    Can't believe how many people have asked such a basic question
    Wow, this, this is top teir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrHorner View Post
    I have more hype for TBC than a expansion where I have to see Sylvanas in another cinematic
    *funny cause in tbc you have to see sylvanas in a cinematic.*
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content