Best essence for druids 8.3 ?

Hey guys. I know icyveins has this covered well, but I just wanna know. For instance for feral im suprised many dont use the laaazzzer beam, but choose for major blood of the enemy instead now.

Opinions and ideas for all specs are good thanks
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Raider.io gives you all the information you need for every m+ week and dungeon. Warcraftlogs.com gives you all the information for every raidboss on every difficulty. And you can compare the top players in the worldofwarcraft.com pvp ladders to get useful information.

So...yeah there you have it

If you are looking for a one essence fits all specs, it is conflict and strife hands down. Now you would only use it for the minor, but all 4 specs would use it. For most of my alts it is the first one I bought. Bloodmallet is a decent spot to check too.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2020-03-27 at 01:46 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

blood is good because it gives you crit chance and damage to targets hit, which skyrockets your rather strong AoE damage

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    If you are looking for a one essence fits all specs, it is conflict and strife hands down. Now you would only use it for the minor, but all 4 specs would use it. For most of my alts it is the first one I bought. Bloodmallet is a decent spot to check too.
    It has the rather major disadvantage of requiring a substantial amount of PvP, though, so if you aren't into that it's not really an option.
    Purification Protocoll minor is good for DDs since there's a lot of aberations going around in 8.3.

Moonkin is rather partial to Vision of Perfection Major.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It has the rather major disadvantage of requiring a substantial amount of PvP, though, so if you aren't into that it's not really an option.
    Purification Protocoll minor is good for DDs since there's a lot of aberations going around in 8.3.

Moonkin is rather partial to Vision of Perfection Major.
    For many getting to 1400 in arena is too much of a pain in the ass even though that takes the wait down to 5 resets. The conquest capping each week you can just do via world quests and looting the war supply chest for 50 to 75 conquest a day depending on the zone you get it in. I do understand people not wanting to bother with any of that though. Even with that it is almost certainly the best all around minor in the game if for no other reason that few can be used for multiple specs and it is one that most specs want as a minor if you are going by a spec to spec case. Seeing how Blood of the Enemy is listed in the OP it makes even more sense for them. Getting to 30k honor is a much bigger hassle in my eyes than smashing some conquest out. Even more so since even rank 1 of Strife is pretty strong and you just need 500 conquest for that, you can do zero pvp and get that easily.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."