Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Traditionally after getting PvP BiS (which is almost impossible in BfA, especially 8.3) you'd go after rating rewards. Elite gear used to have stat upgrades over conquest gear instead of just being cosmetic, which was better IMO. Or just stop and enjoy the fruits of your labor; go one shot people in random BGs or world PvP. The gear progression has to end at some point. Constantly running on a gear treadmill creates burnout. RNG on gear is bad for everyone but especially bad for PvPers since they want skill-based gameplay.

The best part about PvP is that it doesn't need content or infinite gear progression like PvE. The fun is supposed to come from the combat. Outplaying, showing your skill and experience, overcoming bad matchups, that's what it's supposed to be about. That stuff can't be found in legion or BfA, but it's what made me a PvP-only player from cata to legion.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2020-04-03 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Still makes no sense.
    Then learn to read. He said gear upgrades cannot be the only fun aspect, there needs to be inherent fun in the activities in addition to the rewards.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Thank you for showing me the easiest path to 470 item level i appreciate it
    But just the idea of organizing a mythic +14 with randoms...
    Maybe if i did it with a guild only.

Im one of those guys that does everything without communication and with pugs.
    Heck even the 2v2 arenas i did were without communication even though people asked for discord...i said no.

Ill be happy with full 460 pieces at my level of play
    i organize them all the time. in my experience, any pug 10 or higher is easier to organize than 9 or lower because, as it turns out, bads are afraid of the obelisks you find up there.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Then I can't do much for you. It's a pretty easy sentence to understand.
    Unless of course you considere those random mobile games fun. Then again, I can't do much for you. There is a southpark episode about that.
    I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I really do not mean this offensive, but is feels like we are talking about completely different topics.

Impossible. If you could get that much rewards from that marathon of content it wouldn't be "fun." It would be mandatory.
    And if they did that for PVP, they would have to do it for every other content pathway too.

Not on the table atm.
    Play the content you find fun, and don't worry about the rewards.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Ghostcrawler said once that they aren't keen on adding something that would prevent normal player from achieving it. I guess World of Warcraft is not that type of game where you can "get ahead" of everyone else.