15+ Year Old Account

Need a Reminder : Naxx and AD rep

I am trying to remember if you can gain AD rep in Naxx. I only did Naxx once (towards the end of BC), and I may have been exalted already when I did it, so I'm not sure. But IIRC bosses still give rep in Naxx, much the same way only bosses at revered status with Brood and Waterlords works. Am I correct in this?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I assume so since players can get rep in Strat and Scholo from the mobs there. However I cannot confirm

What I do know is that getting rep with AD was a requirement for attunement to Naxx in the first place. I believe depending on the amount of rep you had, the material costs to attune to Naxx were lowered. So you'll really want to get as much rep prior to Naxx coming out rather than grinding for more in Naxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I am trying to remember if you can gain AD rep in Naxx. I only did Naxx once (towards the end of BC), and I may have been exalted already when I did it, so I'm not sure. But IIRC bosses still give rep in Naxx, much the same way only bosses at revered status with Brood and Waterlords works. Am I correct in this?
    cant remember if you get ad rep in the raid. all i know is you need exalted if you wanna get attuned for free otherwise its gonna be slightly costly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

According to the articles on wowpedia, a Boss should award 100 Rep with the Argent Dawn, whether that stops at a certain point is not detailed.