Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tbf, I'm pretty sure April Fool's jokes should cause a bit of a stir. As long as it ain't harmful such as joking about a cure to Corona or some shit.

Some generations here remember when Swedish television had the joke that if you pulled a lady's stocking over your TV, the screen would be fully colored. MANY fell for it, some laughed, others were fuming.

You guys are so fucking boring. You're like Tumblr people getting mad at the littlest thing.
    April fool's joke are boring if they are obvious.

Wait... so this wast not a real new patch ??

The stats on character screen was a low blow blizz... We actually WANT that back lol.. This pop up book stat screen we got now feels like you just think we are are stupid

2020 feels like an April Fools joke.

This isn't low effort. I just feel like no one feels like joking around when there's nothing really to joke about. Far more serious things are going on on Earth right now.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    The stats on character screen was a low blow blizz... We actually WANT that back lol.. This pop up book stat screen we got now feels like you just think we are are stupid
    That's not a Blizzard joke, that's an addon creator's joke. All of these, except the patch notes at the top, are community jokes.
    And that stat screen layout is awful, no thanks. That's why it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by EllipsisW View Post
    Wowhead one was absolute dogshit. It's not funny if the things they tease are actually really desirable.
    Your post makes it the best april fools joke. haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Your post makes it the best april fools joke. haha
    How is that?
    Woóds
    <Angered>
    Draenor EU
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    That deja one really wasted my time i was pissed off and so confused in game at what add on was even doing it. Nice prank...i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    You guys are so fucking boring. You're like Tumblr people getting mad at the littlest thing.
    April fool's joke are boring if they are obvious.
    More like April fool's day jokes are boring if they are boring. These suck regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    by Lumy Published on 2020-04-02 03:46 PM
    What is the point to publish April Fool Jokes, almost 16 hours after they ware obsolete?

who tried this patch it is real or not?

this april no april fool because my city is lockdown