Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They're practicing for the mass church attendance during Easter.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember doing this in the Cataclym pre-launch event to get some achievement. I don't remember the specifics. Is this a recent screenshot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I remember doing this in the Cataclym pre-launch event to get some achievement. I don't remember the specifics. Is this a recent screenshot?
    Are you referring to Deathwing killing everyone in the zone? Yeah, that was a thing. Very random, that happened pretty much in any zone. Can't remember where I got burned.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Are you referring to Deathwing killing everyone in the zone? Yeah, that was a thing. Very random, that happened pretty much in any zone. Can't remember where I got burned.
    No, there was another one. You had to collect pamphlets from the cultists around the city, then everyone killed themselves outside the Stormwind Cathedral. There were entire raid groups for it at the time.

EDIT: Went through my achievements. It's this: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...e-now#comments

My bad, it was Legion, not Cataclysm. Wrong cultists.
    Last edited by Apology; 2020-04-03 at 10:26 AM.