Poll: Which MoP raid should be TW?

MoP will be available for TW raids in Shadowlands, which should it be?

Personally I hope and think it's Throne of Thunder.

I didn't include Terrace of Endless Spring since it's only a 4 boss raid.

I guess thrones?

It's a hard call all time walking raids are so gutted as to be uninteresting.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Personally I hope and think it's Throne of Thunder.

I didn't include Terrace of Endless Spring since it's only a 4 boss raid.
    probably Throne. unless they do a HoF/ToES double so that it runs as a single 10 boss raid (have a npc that teleports you from end of HoF to start of ToES). SoO is too long; all of the other TW raids have had 10 or less bosses (other than Ulduar but you can skip several bosses there)

If they don't do throne they should be fired for incompetence.
    It's the best raid the game's had in over a decade.

Pretty sure all TW raids so far have been from a X.2 patch. So Throne of Thunder.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Tot for sure but SoO..? Doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throne, no doubt. ToT was an A+ raid.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Pretty sure all TW raids so far have been from a X.2 patch. So Throne of Thunder.
    Wasn't BT 2.1?

Should be ToT though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToT without a doubt.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I know it's most likely ToT, but I prefer mid-size raids on TW, so I voted Mogu'shan Vaults.

Didn't we just have this thread a week ago? I cannot imagine them picking anything other than Throne.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's kinda long, but I think it's only viable choice for TW raid, rest are either too short and we already had 14 months of Siege.

For next expacs it's far easier choice: Blackrock Foundry -> Nighthold -> Battle for Dazal'alor. It's funny that second tier or since WoD second raid has best reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Didn't we just have this thread a week ago? I cannot imagine them picking anything other than Throne.
    I'd normally agree, because it was a fun raid, but here's the problem. If they pick Throne, most PUG groups will never get past Durumu, which if you remember, was the hardest boss in LFR history because running in a circle through a maze was apparently hard.

By the END of the expansion (not even the end of the Throne Tier, but the entire expansion), most LFR groups would end up killing Durumu with like 6 people alive and carrying the other 19 idiots, just because in Siege of Orgrimmar gear they outgeared it enough to do so,

Don't really care. There is no point in doing TW raids.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Apart from BT which was 2.1 I believe and Ulduar which was 3.1

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I reckon the next four timewalking raids will be:

MoP - Throne of Thunder
    WoD - Blackrock Foundry
    Legion - Nighthold
    BfA - Battle of Dazar'alor

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For next expacs it's far easier choice: Blackrock Foundry -> Nighthold -> Battle for Dazal'alor. It's funny that second tier or since WoD second raid has best reputation.
    The first raid has to be easy and against mooks because of how threat progression works so it never memorable. The last/ater raid is always tainted by maintenance mode patch content droughts.

The middle tier raid would have to suck pretty massively to not win out under those conditions.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    I'd normally agree, because it was a fun raid, but here's the problem. If they pick Throne, most PUG groups will never get past Durumu, which if you remember, was the hardest boss in LFR history because running in a circle through a maze was apparently hard.
    To be fair, the graphics of the maze itself were stupidly awkward to see, since they made it 3d.

Also, don't forget the Anima fight. That one was a pain too, with everyone wanting to AoE everything.