Question about VDH and Elysian Decree, Sigil of Flame

Hello everyone. I have a quick question about the use of Elysian Decree and Sigil of Flame as Vengeance DH

1. Is there any point in having Sigil of Flame on the actionbar if you have the Abyssal Strike talent? I am not sure if I need to have it on my action bar since Infernal Strike applies Sigil of Flame?
    2. If I have the Razelikh's Defilement legendary power, should I stop using all sigils except Elysian Decree, so the cooldown reduction is only applied to that one?
    Last edited by Toxicated; 2020-12-06 at 03:40 PM.

Sigil of flame should be removed from your action bar if you're kyrian and use razelikh. You still need to use sigil of silence and misery when the situation calls for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freds1234 View Post
    Sigil of flame should be removed from your action bar if you're kyrian and use razelikh. You still need to use sigil of silence and misery when the situation calls for it.
    Thanks for the info, mate. Also, is razelikh the absolute bis if you are kyrian?

Yeah, it is. There's a class discord you can join for lots of info and discussion.

Yeah, it is. There's a class discord you can join for lots of info and discussion.
    Thanks, found the link
    Last edited by Toxicated; 2020-12-06 at 04:03 PM.

It can still be useful for quick threat if you've nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenguyz View Post
    It can still be useful for quick threat if you've nothing else.
    Not worth it taking CD reduction from Elysian. The only time SoF comes up should be when its autocasted from your leap. The priority should be getting as many ED casts as possible with that lego setup. If that is not the players goal, that legendary should be replaced with one of the others.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.