10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Literally no one is saying that. Get yourself a better strawman.

You're just as likely to discourage people from voting with your doomer shit, since you're telling them all their efforts are for naught even though Biden is leading in their state by quite a bit.

No I’m saying I hope anyone who intends to vote does so and nobody says fuck it. We need every vote

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Bro, just go get a hug from someone. You need it.
    I don’t need a hug you are reading way too much into text. Especially since I don’t post on this every day or often. I’m giving my opinion based on facts and evidence in my reasoning. I’m also asking others their estimations.

SOS calm down yourself.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No I’m saying I hope anyone who intends to vote does so and nobody says fuck it. We need every vote
    Ok.

Then stop telling people that the best scenario for their state still ends up with Trump winning it. That's exactly what makes people say fuck it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad News for the US and especially Trump's base.

Covid is spiking hard in rural areas.

Disproportionately the types of areas where Republicans are hoping for big election day turn out. This could affect that.

The GOP turning mask wearing into a Culture War might sink them.

Hospitals across the Upper Midwest and the Mountain West are feeling the surge. Facilities are struggling with capacity, and in some cases residents are finding that the nearest hospital with available beds is hours away, or in another state.

Word is, they will be airlifting covid patients from northern ID into Seattle now.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-10-23 at 03:16 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ok.

Then stop telling people that the best scenario for their state still ends up with Trump winning it. That's exactly what makes people say fuck it.

Ok I really don’t think Anyone’s behavior hinges on what I say here but alright I’m not going to go on and on about it. Biden2020!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe there will be a red wave I’m just hoping it’s enough in the senate so that worse case scenario Trump is effectively shut down.
    There's literally no scenario, none, at all, where Trump wins the presidency but loses the Senate, so that's at least one image you can remove from your brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I really don’t think Anyone’s behavior hinges on what I say here but alright I’m not going to go on and on about it. Biden2020!
    Good, I'm glad you'll stop posting misinformation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Bad News for the US and especially Trump's base.

Covid is spiking hard in rural areas.

Disproportionately the types of areas where Republicans are hoping for big election day turn out. This could affect that.

The GOP turning mask wearing into a Culture War might sink them.

Hospitals across the Upper Midwest and the Mountain West are feeling the surge. Facilities are struggling with capacity, and in some cases residents are finding that the nearest hospital with available beds is hours away, or in another state.

Word is, they will be airlifting covid patients from northern ID into Seattle now.
    Yep; our health district in North Idaho just downgraded us to red and rescinded the mask mandate. Conservatives cheered that they saved personal liberty and blamed the increased spread on the masks in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen man...I jumped down your throat earlier over what was basically me being a grammar Nazi. I still say you shouldn't have said "the only" but I came down on you harder than was necessary. I apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I listened to the debate on the radio. Trump seemed sharper and livelier than Biden, who sounded slightly faltering and very old. Not that Trump ever actually said anything intelligent, because he's not capable of it. But purely in terms of energy and vigor you wouldn't think there was only 3 years between them.
    I think there's a lot of people in your situation right now. Trump might have been the better speaker, but that doesn't give him the better message. In the end, so many people have decided to the point of voting that the needle probably won't move much, but Trump needed it to MASSIVELY move. It didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    OH noooo, I'm not liked on an online. The horrors.
    It’s the only thing you posted about, after a presidential debate that had public option, minimum wage, getting off oil and drug enforcement reform.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I didn't tune in for his lies. I've made up my mind. Good job at defending someone posting a fake meme and thinking it was real. Same kind of BS I would expect from the Blue Kool-Aid Drinking I see on MMO-Champion. Where they believe the Russians with a few $100,000 in Political Ads on Facebook ads swong the 2016 election, but have no problem with Hunter Biden and Biden family isn't corrupt.
    He literally said “cartoon googly eyes”... you care about that, more than actual politics. WTF? His lies... but, Hunter Biden...

INB4, "RiGhT wInG TaLkInG PoINt".
    Hunter Biden is Giuliani talking point...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    So NBC News asked three political experts about last night's debate.

1) All three said both candidates did okay, not failing but not acing.
    2) All three said Biden won.

Simply put, Biden had better and more truthful answers. If facts and evidence matters, Biden wins. If plans for the future matter, Biden wins. If all that matters is who was putting on a song and dance routine, I urge you to reconsider before voting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1253298.html

So...anyone else darkly, morbidly amused that the US posted a new record in covid cases on the same day Trump went on stage to say we'd "turned the corner?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pretty sure it’s not an online only thing if this is how you debate irl.
    Works for a Trump, why not him... I mention public option and getting off oil... he calls it lies and bitches about Hunter Biden... Priorities...

I wish my Daddy could get me an 50k a month Job I wasn't qualified for. Because I don't know that much about Ukraine or Natural gas either.
    Sure, be the child of any celebrity, influential politician, or wealthy businessman.

It's awful across the board, but this is very standard shit.

It's okay Bidenbros seem to find any criticism of him to be fake and inconsequential.
    I mean...so does most of the intelligence community. So I'll take them over a senile old man with an odd hatred of ferrets and a love of hanging out with Russian agents, apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just not defend it on it's face and call it out, but that is too difficult for some. Not everyone, but a lot on here.
    Call out what? That the children of wealthy and/or influential people have life handed to them on a golden platter? That they're given jobs and positions with which they have no qualifications for but receive because of their name? That a shady companies try to build credibility by stacking boards with big names, trying to benefit from those names, while the board members literally just sit around and collect a paycheck for the most part?

I mean, this is all standard, "Capitalism is awful and people are greedy as fuck." shit, don't get me wrong. But that's about it. There's no grander political plot here.

I wish my Daddy could get me an 50k a month Job I wasn't qualified for. Because I don't know that much about Ukraine or Natural gas either.
    Why did you link an article that doesn't say what you imply it says? Nowhere does it say in that article he wasn't qualified.

Some others have stated this and I was on the same page. Basically Trump couldn't describe any policy and he tried to spew the right-wing, Fox, talk radio talking points but cannot even get that across. He is basically a bumbling buffoon or if any credit his senility is getting worse and he just can't. Yes, we can say he has no policies but even what we call the polished or slicked politicians like Mike Pence, they spew talking points and filibuster enough where people believe they are saying shit. Trump can't even deliver on this.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay Bidenbros seem to find any criticism of him to be fake and inconsequential.
    What criticism? Are you criticizing his public option? Are you criticizing his getting off oil by 2026? Do you criticize Biden for his drug offenses no longer resulting in jail? No... you said he is a liar and talked about Hunter... I don’t need to call you anything... this is your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...anyone else darkly, morbidly amused that the US posted a new record in covid cases on the same day Trump went on stage to say we'd "turned the corner?"
    I already posted that. I would not call it "amusing", but instead, "Trump is lying".

And yes, yesterday gave us another thousand reasons to ignore the laptop and focus on the actual American crisis: the lethal outbreak that Trump allowed, downplayed, and sidelined his experts over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Basically Trump couldn't describe any policy
    Pfft. You sound like Leslie Stahl.

No really, that's what she called him out for in terms of health care. To his face. Then Trump posted that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Trump’s children got the same scrutiny, without the need for Russian disinformation.