1. #20981
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,130
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    So when the original story is proven to have holes you could convoy the entire U.S. Navy through now Giuliani is saying he found child porn on the supposedly owned Biden computer, the same computer which the original completely destroyed story came from. What next when this ones gets laughed at as even faker then the last story, is Giuliani going to say he found proof that Hunter Biden is the clone of Adolf Hitler on the same computer. Then when that one is laughed out of the room is he saying he then found pictures that prove that Hunter Biden is actually Judas Iscariot and he has picture proof of him betraying Jesus at the Garden of Gethsemane.

    HOLY SHIT! How fucking stupid and gullible are Trump supporters and how many Nigerian princes are they supporting because they are totes about to receive millions of dollars by giving over their life savings so the prince can get his money out of Nigeria.
    They are doing this, while a woman literally has Trump’s DNA in a rape trial, which Trump is trying to use DOJ... by putting America on trial for Trump’s rape...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  2. #20982
    So I don't know if anyone is watching the AOC stream right now, but I have to say this makes me smile so much. She's with Ilhan Omar and other folks playing Among Us to encourage more people to vote.
    The MF has been impeached. Now he needs to GTFO.

  3. #20983
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,130
    Hey, @Pipebomb

    Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5755850002/
    The Justice Department is asking to take over President Donald Trump’s defense in a defamation lawsuit from a writer who accused him of rape, and federal lawyers asked a court Tuesday to allow a move that could put the American people on the hook for any money she might be awarded.
    Carroll is trying to get a DNA sample from Trump to see whether it matches as-yet-unidentified male genetic material found on a dress that she says she was wearing during the alleged attack and didn’t don again until a photo shoot last year.
    I’m not voting Hunter Biden... who are you voting for?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    So I don't know if anyone is watching the AOC stream right now, but I have to say this makes me smile so much. She's with Ilhan Omar and other folks playing Among Us to encourage more people to vote.
    Omar snaps at people... I love it... this is not what I expect from politicians.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  4. #20984
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,755
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    So I don't know if anyone is watching the AOC stream right now, but I have to say this makes me smile so much. She's with Ilhan Omar and other folks playing Among Us to encourage more people to vote.
    Ilhan on a murder spree she's good at this game.

  5. #20985
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Omar snaps at people... I love it... this is not what I expect from politicians.
    AOC and Ilhan are now both imposters and I think right-wing Twitter is probably going to implode right now.

    EDIT: I should clarify they are both Imposters in this game of Among Us. I'm not one of those fucking morons who thinks they're actually imposters.

  6. #20986
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Ilhan on a murder spree she's good at this game.
    While AOC can't kill anyone lol. She's so nice. :P
    The MF has been impeached. Now he needs to GTFO.

  7. #20987
    AOC is on twitch playing Among Us
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  8. #20988
    Ilhan getting lots of practice... is that the 4th round she is Imposter?

  9. #20989
    Sources tell Fox News FBI has possession of Hunter Biden laptop
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

  10. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    AOC is on twitch playing Among Us
    You're always so quick with the news breaks

  11. #20991
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Sources tell Fox News FBI has possession of Hunter Biden laptop
    The Counterintelligence Team will get to the bottom of it. Plenty of evidence already pointing to a Foreign Government plant.

  12. #20992
    Legendary! PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    6,945
    Look who learned about Ratfucking today.

    'Proud Boys' Emails Threatening Florida Voters Appear to Use Spoofed Email Address
    The emails, which read 'Vote for Trump or else!' have been delivered to Democratic voters using Estonian internet infrastructure.


    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  13. #20993
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Sources tell Fox News FBI has possession of Hunter Biden laptop
    You didnt respond to any of the other people calling on your bullshit. Stop spreading misinformation and fake news
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  14. #20994
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Pipes source for this is Zero Hedge.

    Zero Hedge is a fucking conspiracy blog.
    Trumpster: "But no it is totes real because there is a picture of a piece of paper that the website totes says the signature belongs to the top child porn investigator for the FBI. So it proves that Hunter Biden has child porn we got em boys!"

    People with a single brain cell: "This "evidence" you claim to have came from the laptop you can't prove belonged to Biden because the story is so full of holes and makes no logical sense. This is your "October Surprise 2: Electric Boogaloo because the last one was a complete fucking flop?"

    Trumpsters: "Obviously it is plain as crystal to see how all the evidence comes to the conclusion I made up in my mind. Now excuse me the Nigerian Prince just emailed me again asking me for another $10k to help him through the last bureaucratic tape in order to gets all his millions out of Nigeria.

  15. #20995
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Sources tell Fox News FBI has possession of Hunter Biden laptop
    And? It should have went there before Guiliani got it. Still being investigated as Russian Disinformation. I like how you are ignoring that China has been paying Trump tens of millions while focusing on someone that ISN'T running for office.

  16. #20996
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Sources tell Fox News FBI has possession of Hunter Biden laptop
    Don't listen to the naysayers and the downers, just keep giving your money to your Nigerian Prince because in the end you will be laughing with all your millions of dollars he gifts you on your Arizona beach front property.

  17. #20997
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,755
    Is there anyone who has more then 2 brain cells that actually cares about hunter biden?

  18. #20998
    The Insane draynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,155
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Is there anyone who has more then 2 brain cells that actually cares about hunter biden?
    Joe Biden?
    /s

  19. #20999
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Is there anyone who has more then 2 brain cells that actually cares about hunter biden?
    Nope. As far as I am concerned he is less of a threat to Democracy than Ivanka and Jared Kushner. Both of whom have made $135 million last year alone from the offshore deals thanks to their positions in the government. Including patents from China.

  20. #21000
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,755
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Joe Biden?
    fair enough. I guess besides his dad and step mom and rest of family.

    - - - Updated - - -

    rofl hasan can't stop fanboying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •