Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I think this meme is better instead of the old one for 2020 and beyond.

Who was the guy who had kept posting the old one?? i forgot which maga head i need to taunt now
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They've hung themselves with it.

If Trump wins, which he still can, their party is Trump forever...and then he hits his term limit around the same time as his second heart attack. Or, gets charged by NYState and convicted. Or otherwise faces a monster problem even his unfulfilled promises can't stop. Then they have nothing. Even Ivanka doesn't have that cult appeal.

If Trump loses, I don't wish death upon anyone, but the best shot for GOP 2024 is if Trump dies. Anything else, and he either runs as a loser, or a party splitter, or sulks in a corner and takes the rabid fanbase with him. Especially if that report about attacking FOX News and making an alt-alt-right party comes true.

Trump might be a product of the broken system, but he's the best product the GOP has got. Who else could mobilize like this? Cruz?
    My thoughts exactly. It's a catholic marriage there at least for next half a decade.

If Trump wins, which he still can, their party is Trump forever...and then he hits his term limit around the same time as his second heart attack. Or, gets charged by NYState and convicted. Or otherwise faces a monster problem even his unfulfilled promises can't stop. Then they have nothing. Even Ivanka doesn't have that cult appeal.

If Trump loses, I don't wish death upon anyone, but the best shot for GOP 2024 is if Trump dies. Anything else, and he either runs as a loser, or a party splitter, or sulks in a corner and takes the rabid fanbase with him. Especially if that report about attacking FOX News and making an alt-alt-right party comes true.

Trump might be a product of the broken system, but he's the best product the GOP has got. Who else could mobilize like this? Cruz?
    No one thought Trump could mobilize them in 2015.

All Trump did was give them the base of the playbook going forward. I guarantee, Mitch believes the only reason trump lost was because he was a loose cannon. Trump was McConnell's dancing monkey. Nothing more. There will be others and worse for us, they will be compliant with Mitch.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

If Trump wins, which he still can, t
    No he cant. Nevada has closer completion now and Bidens lead grew there. Pennsylvania has been doing nothing but trending towards Biden, with Biden overcoming a Massive gap and taking the lead now by 13,662 votes. Georgia has biden in the lead with 4k more left to count, again, all trending towards Biden. Though they will be doing a recount that could take till the end of the month, it has only change things 3 times in 20 years.

To put that into perspective, this is recounts for any of our government elections. There were 31 completed with only 3 having an impact. So a 9.6% chance that a recount in Georgia would do anything.

Its over. Trump needs to stop trying to incite a war and lose with grace.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Any (ex)Trump supporters who feel embarrassed by the presidents conduct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No one thought Trump could mobilize them in 2015.

All Trump did was give them the base of the playbook going forward. I guarantee, Mitch believes the only reason trump lost was because he was a loose cannon. Trump was McConnell's dancing monkey. Nothing more. There will be others and worse for us, they will be compliant with Mitch.
    Given Mitch's look, he better hurry up because he looks about ready to keel over any day now. He's turning all blue and bruised.

GOP is asking to the Supreme Court to block late votes in PA.

... I truly fail to understand the legal strategy of Trump team, since it will not change anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Who was the guy who had kept posting the old one?? i forgot which maga head i need to taunt now
    Donetello trumpi or whatever his name is has it in his signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Any updates on AZ/NV/GA?.
    From NBC News:

There are 109k votes left to count in Nevada. Biden leads by 20,000.

There are 222k votes left to count in Arizona. Biden leads by 41,000.

There are 63k votes left to count in Georgia. Biden leads by a high-school graduating class.

This isn't over, but NV and AZ have nearly identical obstacles for Trump. He needs 60% or more to retake the lead. Here is where the big disclaimer "If this trend continues" get stamped in big red letters...but Trump doesn't need just one state anymore, does he? Anyone can draw blackjack, but you won't do it four times in a row.

Unless you cheat. Which he totally still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    You must be lucky to have parents that are millionaires then.
    Trump spread a lot of disinformation. Including forgetting the small detail that its people who make a crazy amount of money seeing a small increase, if any.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    We’re assuming a lot here. Who says they don’t groom some new, (comparatively) younger republican?

Kind of like with Obama. He wasn’t some big-name politician who had basked in the political limelight for decades prior to running. He was simply an established politician.

Then they can really “avoid the trump in the room.” If this guy had no real dealings with Trump, then he neither puts off the republicans that disliked Trump nor enrages the trumpkins.
    I mean, sure they might conjure one out of thin air and they should.

But these things take their time and you can bet in 2024 they would want Trump cult with them and not against them. He's really red Bernie, a pain in the ass DNC would rather to bury somewhere, but have to deal with every election cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when the Cosplay Twitter jumped all over the Lincoln Project? Way back .... yesterday.

Daily reminder, those people have garbage instincts for politics.

They're stanning for the GA runoffs now.

I've been told that some—some—of these NeverTrumpers have begun to resemble former members of the Communist Party who, after losing their faith, became the most zealous anti-communists.

They want to see the Trump brand burned to the ground more than most cosplayers. Also taking power from McConnell.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhominem View Post
    Any (ex)Trump supporters who feel embarrassed by the presidents conduct?
    That time has passed.

The time to denounce behavior is when it's happening, not after it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    GOP is asking to the Supreme Court to block late votes in PA.

... I truly fail to understand the legal strategy of Trump team, since it will not change anything...
    There are no "late votes". His legal teams strategy is to get as much money out of Trump as possible before he is gone since they know there is literally nothing he can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Donetello trumpi or whatever his name is has it in his signature.
    Yep. The bridge-dweller formerly known as Hooked.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    AZ narrowed to about 41K while NV is now up to 20K in favor of Biden.

GA is flat until next week IIRC?
    Are the remaining votes in those places likely to go to Trump in a big enough manner, or even enough, to make it close?

I wanna make sure my i’s are dotted and my t’s are crossed before I go breathing any sighs of relief.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Pretty much. People really underestimate Trump's insanely immense influence on millions of voters.

You have this talk about how Biden brought the most votes in the history, but guess who's the second guy in the line there. That's not something anyone can ignore in GOP, no matter how much disgusted or disturbed they may be with his toxic and unpredictable personality.

Well i mean if you adjust for population growth Obama would still be #1. #2 is close between Biden and Obama, 3rd would be Hillary but could be Donald by the end count but its close.

Of course we could go back further and i am sure this list would dramatically change.

At least bidden will clear 50%
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    We’re assuming a lot here. Who says they don’t groom some new, (comparatively) younger republican?
    Republicans still cater to the old and the scared. Granted, COVID got in the way this time, but until they, well, die, they're still in the GOP.

A party made that appeals to the young can be made, but it won't be the current Republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    No he cant
    He can't win honestly.But he can still win.

That time has passed.

The time to denounce behavior is when it's happening, not after it fails.
    Sorry, a bit late to the lynch mob, I mean party!

As far as I'm concerned, Washington DC is the real winner of this election with a 5.2% vote towards Trump. The best the other states could do was a 30% or so vote towards him, which honestly should have been the most any state has voted for him, not the least. Shameful.