Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I've been so stressed -- some of you have been really helpful with that, thanks to everyone who isn't ignoring me -- that at this point, I'd laugh at the phone book.
    Small derailment but you started it: My brother, sister and I all use the "I threw a rock at him!....It was a BIG rock." line to this day. One of the best episodes of a good series.

Back OT: Wife still can't stop laughing at how fucking stupid the Four Seasons thing is. She's looking at the picture linked above with all of that equipment pushed off to the side and the shabby warehouse backdrop and just howling. Man we needed this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why people hating on WHH?
    /s

Finally, back to some normalcy.
    P.S.
    Some posters definitely should chill and do less name calling (though it seems mods already infracted the worst ones). There is a thin line to cross, before you become like your opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...x-postelex.cnn

So apparently Trump was out golfing when the election was called for Biden?

That's like, the most fitting end to the election possible.
    Well, doing it while he still can, grab the last chance so to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you took that as a personal jab, I apologize; you weren't one of the posters I was referring to, there.

And seriously, if I were gonna call you out, I'd do it full-on right to your face, I wouldn't try to imply it passive-aggressively to avoid taking heat in return.
    Can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Wait I thought the phone book was used to start fires. Are you telling me to actually serves a purpose?
    Well, yeah. Fly swatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So much relief today.

Turning the corner and saying goodbye to arguably the worst President in our country's history. Saying hello to the first woman vice president, and pic woman vice president.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Wait I thought the phone book was used to start fires. Are you telling me to actually serves a purpose?
    My great aunt sits on one when driving so she can see over the dash.

It's honestly terrifying but nobody in my family can convince her to give up her license.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

we did it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Again, acting improperly while in office doesn't make him not your President. Being an overall a-hole in office doesn't make him not your President. It just makes him a bad President. Whatever he thinks of himself doesn't make that truth. If he really wasn't your President, your votes would have gotten him out of office.
    Actually it does. It starts with the guy on top and not with the people.

Will, thanks all for keeping my sanity. And no joke stay safe, who the hells knows whats going to happen in the next 70 days or whatever it is until Biden is sworn in.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This picture is perfect. Skroe is looking on approvingly, and I'm sure Breccia who is using a similar avatar as Skroe... ahhhh i'm so happy today
    @Skroe said he'd be out there leaning back in his chair and listening to "Ode to Joy" if I remember correctly. So this ones for him.

Last edited by Warning; 2020-11-07 at 08:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Is Trump pissed for lack of Russian help this time?
    Perhaps he got it and STILL lost.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Biden will never be my president. He'd only be president of those who allowed the most corrupt media in history to choose their president.
    #stillyourpresident

dont get too excited. electoral college can still change things.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I think the next couple months are going to be filled with articles from former Trumpsters and Trump admin-sters trying to claim they were never on board this shitshow, and desperate to spill all the beans on that shitshow. We're going to hear a lot about "lone voices of reason" in the room, and these "lone" voices will add up to (# of people in the room) - (one Trump).

Grifters and liars, every one of them, and all of them will move on to successful private careers instead of being shunned from society as they should be.
    Fully expect it to, I mean come on.
    The girlfriend of the son of the President of the USA basically prostitutes herself for money. Did she have sex? Doesn't matter....if you found out your GF offered this she wouldn't be your GF anymore.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    dont get too excited.
    Yea there is massive of amount of shit to clean.

Biden will never be my president. He'd only be president of those who allowed the most corrupt media in history to choose their president.
    *yawn* The Trump era is coming to a close. Time for you to find a new shtick.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    dont get too excited. electoral college can still change things.
    No, it cant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice poem that sums up the sentiment going round,

"Dear @realDonaldTrump, I have heard you are having a difficult day so I’ve written you a poem to cheer you up. It’s called ‘On Hearing the News that You’re a Great Big Loser’."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHTNUxoHNVs/
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

10+ Year Old Account
    74 million people chose him, not the media.

That's the "I don't support Trump, but isn't everything he does the best bestiest best ever?" people, right?
    Finally you hve the tauren avatar. Peace...
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker