Some interesting insight in regards to the transition -

TLDW - Biden's team planned ahead for Trump sabotaging the transition and hired most of the staff you need for a new Government. His campaign hired over 2000 foreign policy advisors... An unheard number for a campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wow looks like if Biden has a lead of just 200 votes in AZ by the end of this, trump can't get a recount there. Unless I'm reading ballotpedia incorrectly on AZ recount laws.
    Is Arizona still counting? My word.

I'm really, really glad it wasn't down to one state to decide this.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow looks like if Biden has a lead of just 200 votes in AZ by the end of this, trump can't get a recount there. Unless I'm reading ballotpedia incorrectly on AZ recount laws.
    Last I read, AZ recount was <0.1%, which would put it at about ~3280 vote difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Is Arizona still counting? My word.

I'm really, really glad it wasn't down to one state to decide this.
    Arizona's deadline for receiving ballots isn't even until tomorrow.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Some interesting insight in regards to the transition -

TLDW - Biden's team planned ahead for Trump sabotaging the transition and hired most of the staff you need for a new Government. His campaign hired over 2000 foreign policy advisors... An unheard number for a campaign.
    but but Biden has dementia, this can't possibly be true.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status...594263553?s=19

Haha! He is such a piece of feces. A quitter. A spoiled child.

Actually not much of a change from his almost 4 years of his Presidency. He was never a hard worker. No work ethic.
    What this administration ever concerned with actually governing? I know it's probably just the echo chamber I live in, but the impression they constantly gave out was that the only thing they cared about was undoing whatever Obama had done...and deregulating as much as they could so that they and their buddies could rake in more millions.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Last I read, AZ recount was <0.1%, which would put it at about ~3280 vote difference.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah it's the "less than or equal to the lesser of the following" that has me confused. 200 is less then the .1% 3280 right? or am I just wrong?

Haha, wow, you're right.

What I saw was AZ needs to have a difference of .1% to get a recount.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

- - - Updated - - -

is less than or equal to the lesser of the following:

1. One-tenth of one per cent of the number of votes cast for both such candidates or upon such measures or proposals.
    2. Two hundred votes in the case of an office to be filled by state electors and for which the total number of votes cast is more than twenty-five thousand.

200 < or = 3280

The vote difference needs to be 200 or less for an automatic recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What I saw was AZ needs to have a difference of .1% to get a recount.
    The above is from the ballotopedia link and I checked elsewhere as well. 200 votes or less or no recount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://abc13.com/crosby-student-inv...biden/7804918/

Trump, turning school children into domestic terrorists. Reminder: Don't threaten a sitting president, a president elect, a former president, or really, don't threaten anyone.
    And of course the little terrorist wasn't charged...Texas is gonna Texas I guess

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    is less than or equal to the lesser of the following:

1. One-tenth of one per cent of the number of votes cast for both such candidates or upon such measures or proposals.
    2. Two hundred votes in the case of an office to be filled by state electors and for which the total number of votes cast is more than twenty-five thousand.

200 < or = 3280

The vote difference needs to be 200 or less for an automatic recount.

The above is from the ballotopedia link and I checked elsewhere as well. 200 votes or less or no recount.
    Yeah that's how i've interpreted it too. 200 is less then what the .1 will end up being which means 200 is the threshold.

Biden's lead will expand in AZ. There's a bunch of provisionals from Pima.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Biden's lead will expand in AZ. There's a bunch of provisionals from Pima.
    I hope it doesn't and I hope Biden wins Arizona by 201 ballots.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it's the "less than or equal to the lesser of the following" that has me confused. 200 is less then the .1% 3280 right? or am I just wrong?
    Arizona's law is kinda weird, because they have different rules for different types of election types:

A recount of the vote is required when the canvass of returns in a primary or general election shows that the margin between the two candidates receiving the greatest number of votes for a particular office, or between the number of votes cast for and against initiated or referred measures or proposals to amend the Constitution of Arizona, is less than or equal to the lesser of the following:

3. Fifty votes in the case of an office to be filled by state electors and for which the total number of votes cast is twenty-five thousand or less.
    4. Two hundred votes in the case of an initiated or referred measure or proposal to amend the constitution.
    5. Fifty votes in the case of a member of the legislature.
    6. Ten votes in the case of an office to be filled by the electors of a city or town or a county or subdivision of a city, town or county.
    So the 200 thing refers to other options, but I'm fairly certain that option #1 is what applies to the presidential election.

And there are about 3,280,000 votes so far in AZ between Biden and Trump.

EDIT: Oh, holy shit, I totally missed the "the lesser of..." in there... hrm.

EDIT #2: Well now I have no idea, except that it would make sense if "state electors" referred to state positions and not federal positions. Otherwise, you'd never trigger option #3, as the 0.1% option would be 25 votes difference at 25k total votes, and would thus be less than the 50 stated by option #3.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2020-11-10 at 05:01 AM.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You are not alone.

DOJ official steps down over Barr's voter fraud investigation memo

-- Richard Pilger

- - - Updated - - -

They are. That just makes my point stronger.
    And just think, right after the Senate ruled that Trump could commit Bribery, Extortion, Obstruction and Solicit Foreign Election Interference Barr had BLOCKED the FBI from investigating the 2020 Election and all candidates in it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

So the best conspiracy theory I heard today was that they are bringing Jeff Sessions back to lead the voter fraud investigation. Why you might ask? Here ya go, it all makes sense now lol

Quote "If this is true, it finally makes sense why potus spent three years pretending to hate sessions when patriots knew it was a charade. The left will not be able to claim its trump cronies who are litigating the fraud that lost him the election" #greatmovies #greatactors #trustsessions

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    So the best conspiracy theory I heard today was that they are bringing Jeff Sessions back to lead the voter fraud investigation. Why you might ask? Here ya go, it all makes sense now lol

Quote "If this is true, it finally makes sense why potus spent three years pretending to hate sessions when patriots knew it was a charade. The left will not be able to claim its trump cronies who are litigating the fraud that lost him the election" #greatmovies #greatactors #trustsessions
    So wait...would Trump supporters have all been in the know *wink wink, nudge nudge* this whole time and only pretended to hate Sessions? Or were they too outsmarted by Trump's 9876234D chess game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So wait...would Trump supporters have all been in the know *wink wink, nudge nudge* this whole time and only pretended to hate Sessions? Or were they too outsmarted by Trump's 9876234D chess game?
    well we'll see how many more dimensions of chess they rationalize Trump must be playing when this also amounts to nothing, instead of simply realizing that all Trump is actually doing is sticking checkers up his nose.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-worl...election-fraud

Ken Paxton down in TX found some voter fraud. Specifically, voter registration fraud, with somebody unlawfully submitting the paperwork to register to vote without signatures, consent, or being legally allowed to.

I expect conservative media to pick up on this as if it means anything for the actual election and the ballots cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know which I like better:

"Prisoner-Elect"

or

"President-Reject"