Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not on the left, I'm a small-government conservative.

The fact that you don't live here, and cannot vote, means your opinion is worth even less. You have no say in the matter, you are just here to shitpost. Thanks for admitting you are even less relevant. If my coworkers want to be ignorant Trumpsters, they are free to do so. If my family wants to support ehtno-nationalism, they are free to do so. If my employees seek to support racism, they are free to do so. They will simply not have me, or my children, in their lives.
    Spoken like a true conservative. Pray tell, what is it, that you managed to conserve in all these years? Better yet, what exactly are you trying to conserve?

I didn't know this thread was limited to American citizens only. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Why is Joe Biden hiding? He's conducted only one news conference (which allows reporter questions) in nearly 4 months.
    Because Trump's doing his job for him. The strategy seems to be working so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Spoken like a true conservative. Pray tell, what is it, that you managed to conserve in all these years? Better yet, what exactly are you trying to conserve?

I didn't know this thread was limited to American citizens only. My mistake.
    I believe in individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. It's a shame Trump opposes all three.

You are free to say what you want, because unlike Trump and his supporters, I actually support free speech. I'm also free to point out your opinion is meaningless, and you are a disingenuous shill.

But, hey... keep bragging about supporting racist trash.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    trump doesnt make idiotic gaffs like biden does on the regular
    Oh really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    trump doesnt make idiotic gaffs like biden does on the regular
    Yet another reason why I won't take you seriously. Biden makes gaffes, but if you think Trump doesn't do so on a regular basis, then you must have been in a coma for the last four-five years.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yet another reason why I won't take you seriously. Biden makes gaffes, but if you think Trump doesn't do so on a regular basis, then you must have been in a coma for the last four-five years.
    every time trump opens his mouth he says something stupid lol

I believe in individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets. It's a shame Trump opposes all three.

You are free to say what you want, because unlike Trump and his supporters, I actually support free speech. I'm also free to point out your opinion is meaningless, and you are a disingenuous shill.

But, hey... keep bragging about supporting racist trash.
    So, how does that "small government conservativism" of yours differ from classical liberalism?

I never said I support Joe "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" Biden. You're projecting. But do keep throwing those insults around, they are super effective. They really show the strength of your arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    every time trump opens his mouth he says something stupid lol
    a spice of coronavirus cases
    hamberder
    covfefe
    maybe try cleaning the lungs with bleach or shining UV light in there
    united shatesh
    watching the firemen respond to "7/11"
    demanding the oranges of the mueller report
    calling his wife "Melanie"
    a small loan of 1 million dollars
    "always wanted a purple heart"
    claiming to be one of the few who "knew Lincoln was a Republican."
    china virus
    kung flu
    Tim Apple
    Revolutionary army taking over airports

EDIT: Oh and wishing Ghislain Maxwell "well"
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2020-07-23 at 04:28 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    So, how does that "small government conservativism" of yours differ from classical liberalism?

I never said I support Joe "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" Biden. You're projecting. But do keep throwing those insults around, they are super effective. They really show the strength of your arguments.
    I'm an American, we tend to use terms differently. What passes for "classic liberals" is more akin to shitty Trumpster edgelords who really just want ethno-nationalism.

Nah, fuck that.

You are a clear Trump supporter, and it's a shame you keep shilling for racist trash. I'm not trying to beat you in an argument, because you are utterly meaningless. You'd still be here cheering for Trump if he had been caught on video raping a child, because it's not about morals or principles for you. It's about sowing discord, pushing lies, and being disingenuous. You are simply being used as an example.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-07-23 at 04:34 PM.

LOL @ the folks saying Trump doesn't make gaffes....

You're right, he just tells people to drink bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That's part of negotiations. One side says "We want it all," the other side says " You ain't getting nothing." They'll try to meet somewhere in the middle. Like the gop says $200 added for unemployment. And the dems want the $600. The obvious mid-point is $400. We'll see how that goes.
    Payroll tax is problematic. SS and Medicare are already suffering financially because a lot of people are out of work which reduced contributions into the funds. Temporary payroll tax reduction or elimination will just make the problem worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    LOL @ the folks saying Trump doesn't make gaffes....

You're right, he just tells people to drink bleach.
    I dunno ...
    Every time he brags about passing this cognition test. He thinks he's talking about it for the first time.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    I dunno ...
    Every time he brags about passing this cognition test. He thinks he's talking about it for the first time.
    Did you know Lincoln was a Republican? Nobody knew that until recently. It may sound unbelievable, but it's true. He was, in fact, a Republican!

It seems like all you can do in your comments, is lie.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ls/president/#

By my estimation, that's about the 45th lie you've been caught in.
    Nah. Your own link shows it. Was a double digit lead for Biden a few weeks ago and now consistently only +6-7 and shrinking each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Nah. Your own link shows it. Was a double digit lead for Biden a few weeks ago and now consistently only +6-7 and shrinking each week.
    Nah, you keep getting caught lying.

What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Or use critical thinking and ignore Rasmussen. They show Trump close while literally every other pollster does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Payroll tax is problematic. SS and Medicare are already suffering financially because a lot of people are out of work which reduced contributions into the funds. Temporary payroll tax reduction or elimination will just make the problem worse.
    Yes, but Trump is convinced that’s what lead to Obama beating Romney.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I know our public schooling is shit but it’s not this bad.
    From the way he writes and the things he says, he was most likely home-schooled.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I know our public schooling is shit but it’s not this bad.
    It depends on the individual... and school location. I didn’t go to school in the south, were the same people who built these statues, designed school curriculum to reflect how brave and totally not about slaves, the confederates were.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    From the way he writes and the things he says, he was most likely home-schooled.
    The more fucked up thing... or went to school in the south. They “removed” confederate propaganda from public schools in the 70s. It’s unfortunately systematic...

My HS was the shit in the 90...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward...ow_High_School
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Simmer back down and re-focus away from personal jabs.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."