Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If Biden wins, some fun/gotcha appointments he can make:

Fauci - Surgeon General
    Hillary - Russian Ambassador
    Sanders or Warren - labor department
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    How do we even approach fixing stupid this large?
    Detrumpiification. And don't half-ass it this time.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Warren ain't goin nowhere, losing her seat would give Republicans another seat in the Senate. Same goes for Sanders, as VT has a Republican governor as well. His seat isn't up until 2024.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No. Both Massachusetts and Vermont have Republican governors, so any replacement for those two would also be Republican and likely cost the Democrats control of the Senate.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    No. Both Massachusetts and Vermont have Republican governors, so any replacement for those two would also be Republican and likely cost the Democrats control of the Senate.
    I still find it extremely optimistic to think the Dems are going to gain control of the Senate this election.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Sanders would be great. Warren is unfortunately stuck in her Senate seat - she won't even get a cabinet position because of the potential to flip the Senate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I still find it extremely optimistic to think the Dems are going to gain control of the Senate this election.
    It's certainly going to be difficult to do so - six currently held Republican seats are now listed as "toss-up" or leaning-blue. But we're still 90+ days out....

3+ Year Old Account
    Sanders would be great. Warren is unfortunately stuck in her Senate seat - she won't even get a cabinet position because of the potential to flip the Senate.
    shame, if she was the one overseeing wall street regulation I'd be much more.... exciited? for Biden as president.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    shame, if she was the one overseeing wall street regulation I'd be much more.... exciited? for Biden as president.
    Same - she would be a truly fantastic Sec Treas - and she still could be in the 2024 administration.

However, do not despair - if Biden wins she will make a wonderful Chairperson of the Truth and Reconciliation Committee.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Sure, but giving away 2 seats wouldn't help.

Polls and Percentages. How did those work out in 2016?
    oh and check out the like-dislike ratio on the youtube videos and the comments across MSM. you'll know who the people are voting for. not these fake and fabricated polls sent to democratic high cities and counties.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    check out the like-dislike ratio on the youtube videos
    Thanks for the quality data.
    /s

Translation: "I don't know how statistic work, but because Trump won I think they're definitely all fake and wrong and can't be trusted."

oh and check out the like-dislike ratio on the youtube videos and the comments across MSM. you'll know who the people are voting for. not these fake and fabricated polls sent to democratic high cities and counties.
    Translation: "Despite the complete absence of evidence, I am convinced that there is an army of Trump supporters who never admit it."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Translation: "I don't know how statistic work, but because Trump won I think they're definitely all fake and wrong and can't be trusted."

Translation: "Despite the complete absence of evidence, I am convinced that there is an army of Trump supporters who never admit it."
    do you want me to show you every major poll predicting hillary would win
    especially the NYT saying she had a 91.3% of winning

http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/...ewsletter.html
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7399671.html

here's the tip of the iceberg
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Sure, but giving away 2 seats wouldn't help.
    Oh no, absolutely not, but you wrote as if it was a foregone conclusion that they would have control. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but it's definitely still a very uphill battle to achieve. As we've seen in abundance the past few years, there's a whole lotta stupid out there that loves to vote against itself.

- - - Updated - - -

"HERP DERP POLLS R DUMB BY THE WAY LOOK AT THE LIKE/DISLIKES! (which is a poll)"

- - - Updated - - -

"I will continue not to understand how polls or margins of error work!"

That explains the latest rumor regarding the covid19 relief bill, in that the WH is possibly dropping the liability issue which was Mitch's "red-line." It's tit-for-tat., at least on the surface.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://time.com/5873514/u-s-postal-...inkId=95487769

I feel like the cooky religious lady from The Mist every time I bring up the way the GOP will slowly disrupt the election while using left-wing concerns.

Suddenly (but not really because they hinted at it) they want to slow down USPS in the middle of a pandemic during a presidential election cycle - making it harder to deliver ballots on time. One of their excuses, COVID19 safety, yes suddenly they care. Another will be mail-in aren needed since elections weren't even canceled during the Civil War! Are tidbit they coaxed out of the left. Therefore they can restrict mail in voting as long as physical polling places remain. Oh and they can move polling places anywhere as long a physical polling place still exists.

So again, check your registration status. Check your mail-in status. Turn in your ballot ASAP when the time comes, hand deliver if possible.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

So 4 years later people still don't understand how polling and probabilities work. That's pretty cool.

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/pro...ity-the-basics

So you basically just linked two polls that were right....two polls that said she had a better chance of winning....

They said she had a 91.3% chance of winning....which means she still had a 8.7% chance of losing for which she did.
    21st day before Election Day
    By the time pre election day came around the NYT had that number way down btw.

They even accurately predicted what could go wrong " it will take a sudden and striking change in the fundamentals of the presidential race...."

So how were they wrong?

You are just another ignorant person who does not understand popular vote polls vs EC outcomes and odds on predictions.

You should list the only polling place he believes in Fox and Rasmussen. oops they both had Hillary winning in the popular vote polls. Rasmussen even had Hillary over 300+ in the EC.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!