10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Biden once again.....has issues with his comments...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-in-viral-clip
    Not seeing the issue in him acknowledging that the vast majority of people impacted by COVID have been service workers of color.

The issue I am seeing is that y'all continue to remain blithely ignorant of that fact, or worse; don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And once again, we don't give a flying fuck about Fox News. Meanwhile, Der Gropenfuhrer is back in the Whitehouse openly infecting everyone around him.
    They are desperate... Biden was 100% right... what exactly is their problem?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And once again, we don't give a flying fuck about Fox News. Meanwhile, Der Gropenfuhrer is back in the Whitehouse openly infecting everyone around him.
    Well, you and those who agree with your political stances are not the only ones on this forum. Shouldn't be hard to figure out.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Biden once again.....has issues with his comments...https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-in-viral-clip

Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

Why didn't he say some person stocked the shelf.?
    Taken out of context, fucking liar. But again, you care about imaginary lives in the womb more than the 200000+ dead, sociopath.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ghostpanther two words for you... American Workers...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, you and those who agree with your political stances are not the only ones on this forum. Shouldn't be hard to figure out.
    But we are the only ones on the side of truth. Something you Trump Cult members have never understood. But at least the kool-aid tastes good, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Explain what he said wrong?

Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

Yes, the reason people were able to stay in lockdown is because minimum wage workers still had to work in grocery stores. A disproportionate amount of which are black.

Thanks for the latest nothingburger, Fox.

10+ Year Old Account

Because African Americans are getting covid at a 1:1000... why is Trump and Fox News ignoring that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are desperate... Biden was 100% right... what exactly is their problem?
    *gestures*

Ignorant people who have lived incredibly sheltered lives getting most of their information from singular or highly curated news sources suddenly able to freely circulate conspiracies and coordinate en masse thanks to social media.

Flat Earth and Q aren't things that cropped up out of nothing. They're a natural end progression of decades of conservative policy and politics combined with the latent undercurrent of white supremacy that has always existed in America, and Trump has tapped into that wellspring with disastrous consequences.

This is not something any level of convincing individuals is going to fix, sadly. It will take something on the scale of Denazification.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Yes, the reason people were able to stay in lockdown is because minimum wage workers still had to work in grocery stores. A disproportionate amount of which are black.

Thanks for the latest nothingburger, Fox.
    This is something... why are Trump supporters and Fox News, treating the fact that black people are more impacted by the virus as some sort of gotcha... why aren’t they covering it?

Well, considering the people that were linked in that shitty article from Twitter are giant raving racist douchebags, I don't give a flying fuck about what they have to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Explain what he said wrong?
    He probably has you blocked, like he does with everyone else that dunks on him.

- - - Updated - - -

I will ask for @Felya since you probably have them blocked, Explain what he said wrong?

I dare you.

10+ Year Old Account
    He probably has you blocked, like he does with everyone else that dunks on him.
    I know he has me blocked... responding to me is the only time I have seen him get banned.

Why can't Trump say racist, white supremecist, KKK, Proud Boys are evil?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Big message from SCOTUS that state election laws are going to be adhered to with regards to absentee ballot counting, etc.

Tellingly, the vote was almost unanimous, with three arch-conservatives dissenting on a side issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I also point out the innate level of farce in the whole Q thing; primarily that it's named because the source "Q" supposedly has Q level clearance in the government which is where they get their information from.

Except Q level clearance is primarily held by people working in the Department of Energy - i.e. folks working out in Nevada and New Mexico on the nuclear stockpile who have little if any direct contact with the White House. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Because those are Very Fine People which he said after that August 14, 2017 "denouncement" that right wing news outlets are citing like gospel that Trump did once...three years ago say white supremacy is bad.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Even better... why can’t Fox News say what Biden did... why can’t Fox News cover the fact that minorities are at far greater risk of covid?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Don't you know why? Your ignorance isn't something to be flaunted.

Faux News is touting this because their Dear Leader is essentially a terrorist with his biological weapon, infecting dozens of people a day, and they need to cover something else to help with the distracting campaign.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-10-06 at 02:05 AM.